Ch 1 & last

Anteiku

 

RED - KANEKI

BLUE - AYATO

____________________________________LINE BRAKE______________________________________

Ayato and kaneki is at Anteiku cafe. They are sitting at the counter while sipping a cup of coffee. Ayato and kaneki is chit chatting about kaneki's life before he turned into a ghoul.

"soo..how did you became a ghoul?"

"...ahh...I still remember it clearly...that time..

*flash back while kaneki tells the story of his past to ayato*

 "I always come here to have a cup of coffee while looking at a girl. Her name was Rize. She was a ghoul but that time I didn't know yet -"

"so you're stalking Rize?"

"kind of anyway back to my past,I didn't know she was a ghoul yet. At that time I was still in the university,studying. One day I coincidentally reading the same book as her so I try to approach her and she welcome me with a kind smile. We start to chat and when Anteiku is almost closed,she ask me if I want to walk her to her home. Of course I agreed- “

 "how stupid can you be?"

"shut up will you?! Back to my past, after that we walk through a construction alley and she suddenly stop. She said something and attack me. I ran as fast as I can and I ran into the construction site. At that place I was trapped...and she was about to eat me but suddenly some suppose to be building frame falls on top of us but lucky me at that time she is on top of me so I don't get hit by those frames but after that my sight became blurry and I passed out. When I conscious I was on top of a hospital bed....then a doc came in and check me. The doc say that several of my organ was damaged so he switch my organ with Rize that's is 10% alive and she's died after the change of organs. From that day on every food that I once think was tasty and delicious taste like , and when I knew I was a half ghoul..it was too late. And that's the beginning of my human hell."

"woah... What a terrible past for a half human and half ghoul..but now you're okay so I don't care haha."

"you son of a haha.now ayato let's go see you sister kay?"

"yeah."

 they go through the 'staff only' door and head to touka's room. They knock the door several time but after some moments there's still no answer.

"maybe she is at the university?"

 "yeah."

 "let's wait for her at my ex room."

"you still have the keys?"

 "yeah"

 "didn't expect that though."

 "the same reaction over and over again."

 They enter kaneki's ex room and rest on the bed.

"hey kaneki?"

 "yeah?"

 "I..."

 "I what?" says kaneki with a confused tone.

 "I love you..."

 there was a pause before kaneki says

"I love you to ayato" with a sincere smile.

 Suddenly ayato kiss kaneki and push him down to the bed. Kaneki was taken back by that but he soon kissed ayato back while hugging him.

"daisuki..hontoni daisuki...kaneki - kun no daisuki"*

 "heh wakata..wakatta yo aya - chan. I love you too."*

 

~END~

 

*ayato's dialogue :- love..really love...I love kaneki - kun

*kaneki's dialogue :- I know..I know aya - chan.

 

IT KINDA SO IM SRY FOR THAT.