red dress & red face.

the perks of losing a bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Noona, can I borrow your dress?"

It took Seulgi a few seconds before she splurted out her americano while staring at her little brother with a widened eyes and dropped jaw. She walked towards him and put her palm on his forehead, checking his temperature, just in case he got sick which cause him to talk non-sense.

"Wonwoo-ya, are you okay? Are you cold?" She asked in worried.

She knew how manly and how gentleman her brother is, like he used to wear all black and eyeliner under his eyes, and hearing that he asked her if he could borrow her dress is very shocking and she almost got a heart-attack because of it. On the other hand, the brother was just sighing his heart out, taking her hand away from his forehead.

"I'm fine. I, you know, losing a bet." He sighed, once again, as he took a seat on her bed. "And you know, they've been crushing over you since the first time you showed up when you walked me to the class and you also know, we look alike." He continued after he took a sip of her americano. 

Seulgi was holding her laugh when he told her about it while patting her little brother's shoulder telling him that it wouldn't be that bad – but in fact, it's going to be that bad for Wonwoo and the image that he built since years years years ago. 

Blame Seokmin and Seungkwan for making the bet and Seungcheol for asking that chick, Joy, out for a date. 

He thought he'd be a scready cat, but he's not. 

"Just pick any clothes, Wonwoo. Pick any clothes that you'd like your girlfriend wear on your first date." Seulgi said with a chuckle at the end, "Do you also need a bra? You can borrow it too. It's on that drawer, by the way." 

And when she closed her door, he could heard her laughing like a maniac. He cursed silently as he takes a look over her wardrobe, picking a dress that doesn't look really girly on him – he'd like to thank his sister that she wasn't really girly, because if she is a girly and pink maniac, he'd kill himself right now. – he went over to the other drawer and there are they, the thing that every girl should wear, and his sister is pretty flat, he must say.

 

Everyone had their eyes on him – or her, for today.

He really looked like her sister, even some guys thought he was Seulgi and ready to flirt with him, before they knew it was Wonwoo because of his famous lazy glare. He let out a sigh, letting all the people taking their phone out to take a picture of him wearing a dress that fits him really well, said Jihoon with a laugh.

The bra, the wig, the dress, are hella uncomfortable for Wonwoo. He kept on touching his back, willing to unclasped the bra that hurt his back, but his friend would stop him with a cheeky smile on their faces. God, he never hates punishment ( because he never loses everytime they made a bet ) until today. Never in his twenty years old life he felt like this; embarrassed and mad at the same time yet he couldn't do anything about it.

"Look nice with that red dress, Seul!" A bunch of guys cheering.

He let out a big sigh before only god knows how many times he had been glaring at a bunch of guys who were trying to flirt with him – or Seulgi. He was born hairless so, but come on! You can say he's a lot taller than Seulgi and he's also more muscular, so why they kept on mistaken him as his one and only beloved sister, Seulgi. 

Wonwoo took a seat with his legs opened, almost ripping the small dress by his movement. He's definitely too manly for this kind of punishment. Hansol, was sitting beside him, immediately put a napkin over his legs, telling him that he couldn't sit like that because his thing could be seen by the others before he laughed his off for once again. 

"I feel like going to the bathroom." Wonwoo said, earning looks from his friends. "What can't I?"

"Well, which bathroom will you use?" Mingyu asked.

That silver haired guy's question have a point, which bathroom will Wonwoo uses? He looked like Seulgi right now and if he uses the bathroom for guys, they'll be laughing at him or probably staring at him thinking that why Seulgi has a , but if he uses the girls' bathroom, they'll scream their lungs out or again, staring at him while thinking why Seulgi has a muscular body.

He shrugged his shoulder for the answer as he stood up from the chair, leaving his friends behind him as he raised his dress so he could walks properly while he blew his wigs away from his face. 

Oh, what a day.

Everyone eyes, once again, were on him as he walked pass by them, who wouldn't stare at him anyway? Wonwoo with a dress? Is an once in a blue moon view that you should captured. He growled as he found them taking a picture of him yet he couldn't do anything except sighing for the i-don't-know-how-many-times-already.

"Seeeeeeulgiiii!" 

And he was hugged from the back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter