Last

Hearing Her Goodbye

Last 

 

Everything's been going pretty well with me and Soojung these past months. We regularly text and I finally got the courage to speak to her in person. That's when everything changed. She keeps avoiding me and she doesn't answer my texts and I keep asking her what I've done wrong and she never answers me. I know I've been following her around like a creepy stalker but I can't help it. I don't want to lose her. I want to do everything to keep her with me.

 


I know this is a one sided love, I'm the serious one here and she seems like the go with the flow kind. We've been flirting for a while and sometimes I feel like she likes me but sometimes it's completely the opposite. She messes with my head and she completely throws me upside down. One minute she says all the right words and the other she says all the wrong ones. I know she's playing with me but I can't help to think that someday she's going to reciprocate the feelings that I have for her.

 


I'm dreading this day. I know she's going to say goodbye I can feel it. Please don't say it. Please don't break my heart again. But she still does, "Let's end this. " she says and I hear

my heart shatter to pieces. She doesn't say anything and I don't know what to say. "Sorry, you're an amazing person but you deserve better. You don't deserve someone so complicated and someone who doesn't know what she wants. " I lost her. I asked her on what I can do to make this right and she says, "Let me go". You know I can't do that please don't ask things that I can't do. "Goodbye Jongin" were the last words she said.

 

 

 

 


She left and I never got to say the words that I wanted. "I love you and you mean the world to me Krystal. "