it hurts

Come back to me.. please

 

Come Back to Me fanfic (MinRa)
Author's POV
"Hyung!! you need to watch this! the news says that Hara and junhyung are dating and they have officially confirmed it, did hara noona ever mentioned their relationship to you? you're close to her."  Minho can only stare at the tv where a heartbreaking news ais in front of him. "hyung! hyung!" taemin called him but he didn't even answer, he was shocked, he didn't even know a single thing about what hara and junhyung's relationship is. All he knows is he love hara so much and it really hurts to see this.
*bagggggggggghhhh*
minho went to his room and slammed the door.
"yah hyung! what's wrong????!!" taemin asked puzzeled.
"give him space maknae he needs it, a lot" Onew instructed their maknae. "why? what did i do wrong?" "he is just facing a problem right now and it isn't the right time to make him more mad."
 
Minho's POV
- why?? why hara? why did you do this to me... didn't I loved you enough? well may be it wasn't enough for you, I've been a coward all these years. I was afraid to tell our friends that we love each other and just kept on in our secret relationship, I was afraid that our fans would know this and our career would end. I know how hard you worked just to get to where you are right now and i cant just take that away from you. I also worked hard to success in this industry, at first i was really shy performing, going on interviews and variety shows but as time passed, time with you, i was able to build a new me, a more confident me. When I first met you it was love at first sight, you were like an angel that god sent me to love. We became friends and build a strong bond and soon enough we both confessed our feelings with each other, but only us two know of our feelings for each other, you wanted to tell our friends but i stopped you, i made a promise that i will be the one to tell them at the right time. You believed in that promise,  but I broke my own promise, we had celebrated our 1st anniversary, i asked you what gift you want and you told me, "oppah the only gift I want is for us to tell our friends about US, I cant stand lying to them anymore, I cant even look in their eyes whenever they ask me if i like someone. I really dont want to make them believe of my lies. I dont want to be a lier anymore, I want them to know that i love you! and I am your girlfriend." 
After hearing those words from you i didn't know what to do.. I started to ignore your calls and messages, I AM A COWARD, i should have do what you asked me but instead.....
(flashback)
"oppah! why aren't you answering my calls?? i was really worried, is something wrong? why do you look  pale? are you sick?" you tried to touch my forehead but i backed away,
"I'm sorry hara"
"sorry for what oppah?" I saw tears forming in your eyes and it pained my heart to see you cry.
"Let's break-up"
you started to sob.
" hara this would be better for the two of us, we can concentrate more on our career, we would have more time for ourselves."
"Concentrate?Time? are you saying that I'm a distraction??? and you need time?? for yourself?? you should have said so A YEAR AGO! before you even confessed to me... before you make me believe that you LOVE ME SO MUCH! oppah! how could you..? remember you promised me that you will never hurt me? you broke that promise.. so if you want us to break up..............sure let's break up and pretend nothing ever happened between us like we never loved each other.." You walked away from me and there I felt like i just lost my life.
(end of flash back)
 
*knock..Knock*
"minho? can I come in?" 
minho opened the door and onew went inside the room
minho went to his bed while onew sits on the study chair.
"are you ok?" he asked
"yes.." minho whispered loud enough for him to hear.
"no you're not.. you cant hide this kind of things any more from me minho..  I knew even before I knew that there was something between you and hara. I chose to keep quiet about this and I never confronted you about it because I knew she was you happiness, she was the main reason you always smile even during the hard trainings that we are going through. I was there when you broke up with her, I followed you. After breaking up with her you broke down, never would I thought that i would see you like that, hoepelessly crying for her, after few months I saw improvement you came back to yourself again but something was missing you weren't the always smiling minho i knew, sometimes you space out but there are also times where you work really hard and practice with all the energy you can, I know that you all did that for her.. Minho I may not know how much pain you are suffering but always know I am always here for you,I am your hyung." after saying that to minho, Onew left his room.
.
.
.
"hello" hara answered her phone, the caller is calling via phone booth that's why she doesn't know who is on the other line.
"hello" hara repeated again hoping that the caller would speak.
"hello, you're not speaking at all so i will hung up now. Bye"
*the call has ended if you want to send a voicemail please say it after the beep ....BEEP!*
"hara-ah, baby I miss you.. All i want for you is happiness, So I'm letting you go  and i will move on even though it would be impossibly hard for me.. All of the people we know are happy for you.. you should know that this love we share was never ment to die but i killed it.. I never wanna see you sad. Some people say that everything has got it's place and time and even the day must give way to the night.. in your eyes i see the love that burns eternally and if you see ow beautiful you are, you know i'm not lying... I want to say this to you even for the last time.... I Choi minho Loves Goo hara with all my heart."
.
.
.
Hara's POV
I wonder who called me just now... "hara here is your new ohone and number you need to replace your number because many people already knows that number and they are giving you too much messages." yey new phone "but what will i do with my old phone and number??" "just keep it somewhere you might need it" "okay".
.
.
.
Author's POV
Hara never heard minho's message. 
.
.
Minho together with the Sm town family are really busy touring the world for " SM TOWN" they've been overseas for quite sometime. While for hara she was with junhyung, there are also rumors telling that they broke up but junhyung confirmed it himself that they are still together, minho tried really hard not to see articles about hara and junhyung because he knows deep inside his heart that he wont take it. (Hmmm then..WHAT WILL HAPPEN????? even i am asking this to MYSELFhuh  crazy right?)
 
Author's Note:<------ LOL haha i shouldn't be even called this name haha i know, i am  not that good at writing so please bear <----(LOL) with me well sorry if i have a wrong grammar hehe! I am just a mere human i also make mistakes... and english is not my first language.. Filipino (tagalog)  and Korean is.. yup i am half K.. and half filipino.. i'm proud to be even half filipino.. because i really look up to my dad who give me everything i need and he is a filipino who loved a korean single parent girl with all his heart and accepted her son a full korean boy lee jaejin as if he was his.. haha LOL why am I even talking about that hehe..well may be because I just love typing haha.. so well please comment on my first MinRa fanfic!! hehe,..okay weird why am i laughing hmpF.... 0_o soo..... haytz... really really bored and don know what to do.. just lying here at my room listening to Se7en's COME BACK TO ME and wrote this before the song finishes.. hehe I am a fast typer WEW i just realized the short span of time I typed..... hmmm... how man words per minute??? if someone can answer that i will make a video of myself singing a korean song just name the song!!! bwahahaahahahahaahahaha *weird* tsk tsk... I'm OUT!! nah not literally out just haytttzz.. I will just post this... grrrrrr.... stop typing nahhh!!!  okay on 1....2.....3......4......Go! okay this time is really it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,, SSSSSSssstttttttOOOOOOOooooPPPPPPppp!!.