Finale

Psychologic Romance (UNEDITTED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonho, go get ready, we are going to see the psychiatrist.” Mr Shin said, fixing his tie.

Wonho, better known as Shin just silently nodded. He has been facing depression and having suicidal thoughts, hence his father decided to find him a psychiatrist that could treat him.

In 15 minutes, they arrived at the said place and entered the clinic, it was quite small compared to a hospital as it was more suitable be labelled as a bungalow.

The gates which were opened allowed them to access more easily, they entered and went to a lady who seemed like a worker.

Mr Shin asked, “May I see Dr Park?”

“She is not here yet, do you have an appointment with her?”

“Yes, it is my son.”

“Then only your son should enter, only two people is allowed into the room, and that is Dr Park and the patient only.”

Mr Shin nodded and told Wonho to go into the room while he told the lady to keep an eye on Wonho just in case he leaves.

Shin, on the other hand, walked into the room and inhaled the air, it was orange-vanilla scented.

He took a seat at the chair, better known as the patient’s chair.

He rested his head and stared at the surroundings. It was fully white, with a hint of vintage in each furniture.

All of a sudden, a lady came rushing in with her files and bag in her hands.

Her light brown hair was covering her face and she rushed towards her seat, not even noticing Shin who was staring at her.

She placed her files on her table and her bag on her chair, she then ran over the coat hanger that stood beside the door and grabbed her white coat, she wore it and tied her hair into a very messy bun, before grabbing her spectacles from her bag, but before she could wear it, she was interrupted by Shin who was watching her every move.

“Stop.” He just said.

The lady just stopped whatever she was doing and turned around to face Shin. Her face showed shock.

“Who are you?” The lady asked quite frantically.

“Your patient today.”

The lady then grabbed a certain file and looked at some documents. She looked up and asked, “You are Shin Wonho?”

“Just call me Shin.”

“Alright, Shin. Tell me why are you here.”

“Shouldn’t you know?”

“Yes, but I want to hear it personally from the patient.”

“Depression, stress, suicidal thoughts.” Shin stated, the lady then wrote down on her paper that was clipped onto her clipboard.

“Reasons?”

“Breakup, work.” The lady nodded, and continued writing.

“Alright, lie down and have a rest for 15 minutes. Try not to think of anything before you sleep. I will wake you up once time is up.”

Shin then just lied down and closed his eyes shut. In less than 10 seconds, he was falling into a deep slumber.

The lady, better known as Park Minhee started observing Shin’s actions through his sleeping ways. His eyes will be furrowed and sometimes mutter stuffs like, “Don’t go” or “Why are you doing this to me…”

After 10 minutes was up, Minhee tried to wake him up, but it was not successful. He was unable to be awoken, he fell into a very deep slumber.

Minhee sighed, all she could do now is do her work while he continues to sleep. She grabbed out her documents and wore her spectacles, she then started typing on her laptop. All of a sudden, a knock came from her door, she stood up and walked over to open the door, it was the lady from before.

“Oh, Yujoo, waeyo?”

“Your father has sent some documents for you to look through.”

“Ok pass it to me.” Minhee said after nodding unwillingly.

Yujoo grabbed the said files and passed to Minhee. She smiled and said, “Don’t overwork yourself.”

Minhee smiled and nodded, before closing the door. She looked at the sleeping Shin, she then sighed and muttered, “I guess I can use this time to complete the work Appa has given me.”

She went back to her seat and started the continuous typing again on her laptop.

Minhee was so engrossed in her work that she did not know that Shin had woken up and started staring at her work.

Shin thought to himself, ‘She looks so serious in her work…’

After watching her for 20 minutes, Shin saw Minhee move, he immediately closed his eyes and slowly opened his eyes, Minhee had removed her hair tie and let her half curled hair flow down her neck.

She then stood up for a cup of water and went to the water cooler near her table and grabbed her cup and filled it ¼ with warm water and ½ of the remaining with cold water. As she walked back, drinking her water, she then grabbed air conditioner remote and increased it to 26 degrees.

She then looked at Shin to see whether he was still asleep, but she saw his eyes wide open, staring at her. His large eyes was freaking her out, she wanted to ask her to stop staring her like that when he asked, “Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Yes, why?”

“Have you experienced a break-up?”

“No.”

“How long have you been dating?”

“1 year.”

“Does your boyfriend love you a lot?”

“I am sure he does.”

“You are his girlfriend and yet you don’t know whether he loves you?”

“Why are you asking me these?”

“Because I found out that my girlfriend does not love me at all, she only wanted my money, while I was working, she was actually ing other men and got herself pregnant in the end.”

Minhee gasped in shock, she looked down and apologised.

“Do you think an apology will change it back?”

That rendered Minhee speechless, a break up was indeed a break up, no turn backs.

Shin then stood up and asked, “When do I have to come again?”

“Tomorrow afternoon.”

He nodded and left the room. Minhee sat down at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter