Forgive Me Love

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji POV

     I was tired of waiting. I've been doing nothing but wait for the past 4 hours for Seunghyun to show up. But he hasn't! Seunghyun had called me earlier in the morning asking to meet up for a date. I was surprise with the invitation and wonder what was the occasion. Of course I knew what it was but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell him I knew. I want to know if he remembers what today is. But now I'm thinking this might have been a set up after 4 hours of waiting. I had my last straw was when the owner of the restaurant where we were supposed to be meeting ask me what time I was leaving since he needed to close. I stood up and bow to the man after asking the kind man for forgiveness. I had made him wait for me to leave. I was so mad that I wasn't going to call Seunghyun to ask what happened or why he was running late. I honestly didn't want to hear any excuses. I started to walk away when I hear someone call my name at the distance. JI JI JI JIIIII. Wait up for me. I knew this deep voice but right now i was too mad to care that i started to walk faster. But I didn't remember that Seunghyun had legs longer than me so he caught up with me much easier than I could run away from him and pulled me into his arms.

      "Ji baby I'm so so so sorry I overslept." He whisper into my ear making me shiver. But no not this time I wasn't going to give in this easily. I huff and started to walk away faster. He need to learn his lesson he needs to learn that this is the 100 time that he leaves me hanging. As I was crossing the street I kept hearing him call my name. I ignore it and made my way back home. I had left my car at the my house thinking that Seunghyun was going to be early, and he was going to be the one taking me back home after out date. So I had my manager to drop me off but now I wished that I hadn't. Because I believe that Seunghyun would be early now I had to walk all the way back home. I had no money, car, or battery left. I sigh why did this have  be so hard. Why did I decide play all my battery left. Oh well I'm hungry i should go and eat something but wait I don't have any money. I sigh. I stopped in front of my favorite sushi bar. Savoring the delicious smell and food. When i was pulled into another crushing hug.

      "Ji baby please don't ignore me. I'm so sorry I promise I wont do this ever again. I'll be an hour early but please don't ignore me this way." Seunghyun said with a puppy look. I hate it when he does this to me. I can't say no to those eyes. I sigh and nodded. When he grab me tighter than he lifted me up and started to spine me around. That's when I got an idea after all this was supposed to be a date. Why not have it after all, and I was to hungry and needed food.

      "I love you so much Ji" He said as he gave me a deep kiss. I sigh in content no matter how mad i am at him. I love him to much to be mad at him, while I love his kisses to much. He knew this was my greatest weakness so he used it against me.

      "I love you too Hyunnie" I said as I gave him another quick peck. As Seunghyun was going to give me another kiss. I ducked and escape his kissed and made way inside the bar. 

     3rd Person POV 

     Seunghyun stood their shocked with his mouth open. He started to laugh, let it be Ji to make his world brighter than it has ever been. With Ji by his side the world was always brighter an filled with love. Seunghyun couldn't stand being too far away from Ji. They were made for each other after all. They're like the Sun and the Moon. Ji being the sun that brings warmness to his cold world. The sun that brightens his darkest times. The star of his whole universe. While Seunghyun is the moon that brings him comfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter