Encounter

Mistaken

It's the last night of summer. Most of the people are currently having fun for the last time before going to work and school early tomorrow morning. Same goes to Yerin and her fellow friends, Sojin and Yura.

"Come on, Yerin. Don't think of anything and have fun," Sojin said as she put a glass of white wine in front of Yerin who is currently staring boredly at the sight in front of her. People are dancing to the loud music - specifically grinding against each other. Some are eating each other's faces off and some are just normally chatting with each other.

To be very honest, Yerin doesn't want to accept her friends invitation to the club on the last night of summer but she doesn't want to hurt them either so she - forcefully - followed them into this club and now, regret are filling up in her body since both of her friends are already on the dance floor, probably searching for a hot guy to dance with.

Letting out a sigh, her eyes wander around the room and came to a halt at a corner not far from her seat. There, a very - very - hot guy are sitting in such elegant way. With a neat and fit suit, grey-ish hair, wearing the hottest smirk she had ever saw in her life. Is it her or he does looking at her the way she is looking at him - full of sparks.

"He's been looking at you for a long time now." Yerin jumped at the voice. She looks to her side just to see Yura, currently playing with her glass. "How did you know," she asked.

Yura's lips curl up to a small smile before her head turns to look at her lovely friend. "It's obvious. He had been staring since we came in."

Yerin doesn't want to trust Yura's word but Yura is trustworthy. She had known her since high school and she will always be there with Yerin, same goes to Sojin. Yerin turns her head once again at the unknown guy to see him still staring at her except now his smirk is all gone and a small smile replaced it.

"You know you never met a guy like that," Yura said. "It's not hurt to try, Yerin."

True to Yura's word, she had never met a guy like him. Yes, there are many hot guys around Korea but none of them can make her feel like how this mysterious guy make her feel - curious, nervous and confused. Usually, she doesn't have any problem to approach any guy. She is brave to talk to them yet here she is, thinking either should she make a move or just looking at him from afar.

If she does make a move, he might just be her another one-night stand. If she doesn't make a move, she will regret it. Either way, the ending will make her kind of sad.

"Just go talk to her than regret later, Jang Yerin." She thinks for a few seconds before turning to her friend. "You think you should make a move?"

Yura just flash her a smile and nods her head. She then pat Yerin's shoulder and give her some encouragement.

her lips, Yerin stood up from her seat and make her way towards the guy who is looking at her as she walks towards him. She open yet no words came out. She clears up and tell herself to calm down.

On the other side, the guy just looking at her amusingly. Amused by how nervous she is to just say something to him. He had to admit the girl in front of him right now is quite attractive. With her brown wavy hair, red tube dress matched with her high heal, milky skin and her legs are quite long. But those aren't why he found her quite attractive.

Her eyes. Her cat-like eyes. As soon as she enter the club, he can see the spark in her eyes that he can't see in any other girl. He study her from her hair to leg but focus more on her face. Her lips is also the attraction point. Not that plump but it makes him curious how soft it would feel like if he kiss it, at least once.

"Do you mind if I sit beside you?" Her voice woken him up from his thought. It sounds so soft and gentle. He swear anyone would fall in love with her just by hearing her voice, including girls. Flashing her a small smile, he move to the left a bit so she can take a seat beside him.

She looks even more enchanting up close. He just can't stop staring at her.

Yerin tap her thigh lightly, thinking of what should both of them talk about. With all her courage, she turns to him and open up yet no words came out. He just make her speechless and all he did was looking at her. Somehow, the way he looks at her are kinda... hot.

Clearing once again, she calms herself down and open once again. "So, I never see you here. Are you new?"

The guy's smile widen then shakes his head. "Not new but rarely come here." Yerin nods her head at his answer. She rarely come to the club too due to her busy life before she quit her job just a day before summer. Maybe the guy is busy with life too.

She held out her hands, inviting him to a handshake. "I'm Yerin. Jang Yerin." The guy looks at her hand for quite some times before taking it in his. His eyes widen a bit at the softness of her skin. She truely is different from others. "Mingyu. Kim Mingyu."

Both of them stare into each other's eyes for a while before letting go of their hands and clear their throat. Both of them just sit there doing nothing as the music gets louder and louder. All of a sudden, Mingyu lean his lips to Yerin's ear, making her gasp a little. "Can we dance," he offered and hold out his hand.

Yerin swear her heart is beating faster than it usually is. Other guys she met before never make her heart beating rapidly like this. Mingyu is the first one. She inhale for a few seconds before taking his hand with hers and both of them walk to the dance floor.

His arms around her waist, her arms around his neck. He is looking down at her, she is looking up at him. Both staring at each other as their body moves, following the beat of the loud music.

She don't know if it's the alcohol she drank earlier but she feels like both of them are dancing at a place where only both of them are exist. She is sinking into his eyes. The way he held her waist is so gentle and soft. No doubt if he is the heartthrob of every girl at his work.

Slowly, Mingyu leans his face close to hers as he stares into her eyes. Yerin notice that he was leaning his face to her but she doesn't care. She close her eyes instead, waiting for what is going to happen next. He takes it as a permission for him to do it so he did. He leans even closer until both of their lips touched.

The softness of her lips makes him dizzy. He knows it would be soft but he didn't expect hers to be soft like this. Her lips makes him crave for more so he pull her closer and kiss her lips deeper. Their kiss get even more intense. Slowly, their hands roam around each other's body and their night are filled intimacy.