OnTae - Like a rose

Like a rose

I am with my parents for a week, the agency gave us a break. I talk with my mother on the living room when it rings the doorbell. She goes to open the door.

E- Taeminni, that’s for you !

T- Yes ?

?- I have a delivery in your name. I need a sign here.

I sign his register and take the enormous bouquet of red roses he hands me. We go on the living room, I look at the flowers, intrigued, while mum give me a vase with water.

E- Who are they from?

T- I have no idea.

E- There is any card ?

T- Hum…oh yes !

I take the little card and read the message.

« My little rose, adorn yourself of your most beautiful petals and meet me tonight at 7pm in the hotel, room 106. »

I blush that make my mother laughing.

E- Well, I didn’t know that my soon had so much success kkk. Have you an idea that who can be your admirer ?

T- No… Eomma, I don’t know if I have to go. I am affraid that can be a malicious fan.

E- Go on. And if it goes wrong, call here. Let the phone ring once and we’ll come get you, ok ?

T- Are you sure ?

E- Yes. Imagine that not what you think, it would be unfortunate to to miss it.

T- Hum.

E- Go prepare you, it’s already late.

I go take a shower and shave, everywhere. In fact, however I know that’s impossible, I hope found the man I love in this room and I would please him more. I smile while thinking about it and finish my toileting. I’m wearing a white shirt and a black slim pants. Eomma come to me and apply a little make-up on my face, then she comb my blond hair, waving them a little. She look at me and kiss me on the forehead.

E- You’re wonderfull my angel.

T- Thanks eomma.

I go down, a luxurious black car is waiting me. The driver drops me at the hotel and take me to the room I’m expected. I walk around places. The room is simple but rich too. It has a romantic ambience and a beautiful view on the city. I jump on seeing a red rose appears in front of me. I turn around and see Onew. My heart misses a beat. I did well to come, I’m not with a crazy man but with the man I’m secretly in love with since many years. He always be nice, kind and sweet with me.

O- You came.

T- You know that I’m curious.

O- You must you doubt why I asked you coming.

T- Yes, but I want to hear it from you.

Onew take my hand and we sit on the sofa. I look at him with stars in the eyes while he doesn’t let go my hand.

O- You know, Taemin, you were always special for me. My first real friend, like an innocent little brother I wanted to protect and yet so mature that I could confide everything to you. Over the years you have grown up and became a wonderful man. You are much more incredible than I could have imagined. I kept the silence during many times but you’re so important to me that I would you to be only mine. Taemin, I love you and if you accept my feelings, you must know that my heart will always be yours.

I laugh lightly and caress his hand with my thumb. I raise his face in front of mine and put one of my fingers on my lips.

T- Prove it here.

He leans over me and kiss me tenderly. I smile against his lips, sigh of pleasure and participate to the kiss. We separate ourselves with red cheeks. Our eyes are shiny and reflect our love.

T- I love you Jinki.

He take me on his arms and kiss my neck, my cheek and my mouth.

O- My little rose~

T- Also, why a rose?

O- Because you’re georgous, your skin is as sweet as rose petals, you’re frail and also tough, and you don’t let anyone approach you, otherwise you attack to protect you like a rose with thorns. And rose is symbol of love. Moreover you smell wonderfully good…

The tip of his nose caress my neck and he breath my odor.

T- Will you be my thorns henceforth?

O- I would even be the water and the earth that will make you live if you wish.

T- You already are, Jinki. There is no me without you. If you’re not here, I fane.

O- I will always be here for you, even in the dryness or storm. You embellished my life as the rose adorns the earth. Saranghae.