From Sehun

To My Dear
My Dear,

I cannot gather enough words that will do justice to express how much I yearn for you.

I thought about you today.





 

Today, I had some tea with milk. Your name was written on it in foamy bubbles. In my mind I could see the milk moustache you would always obliviously have below that cute nose of yours. I would wipe it off with my thumb, and you would scold me for not just handing you a tissue.


During rehearsals, I heard you cheering me on. Your voice was like energy for my exhausted muscles. Each mistake I made was met with an encouraging and very adorable “You can do it, hwaiting!” Your words still ring in my ears whenever I need that motivation. Backstage, Iremembered how it felt to have your hands in mine during our secret few minutes. I remember the back of your hand against my lips.


When the group was in the studio recording, I felt your hand on my back, soothing my disappointment at my lack of lines. Do you have the golden touch or something? Your fingers brushing through my hair relaxed me more than any massage could.

At home, I hugged your favorite pillow while I watched television. It was the one we won at the fair after our concert. It still had a trace of your scent. I really miss you – do you even know that?

In my room, I stared at the ceiling. I saw the plastic constellations you stuck on there for me, including the one you made up: the one that meant you and me.

Tonight, I see the stars outside my bedroom window. There's a full moon. I know you can see it too. You’re looking at it, too. My heart is at ease as I share this moment with you.

I miss you very much.

Although we spent very little time together, it was our forever in that span of two weeks. Others may see you as a delusional fan of mine. Maybe you're just the ‘the lucky fan who won time to hang out with EXO’. I want you to be assured that I do not see you as such. To me, you're not a mere face in the crowd; not a raffle number in a jar. You are more than that – You gave me light. You were not lucky – it was a blessing meant to happen, which the universe conspired just for us. And I was blessed. I thank God I’ve met someone like you.

 

Love? Will I be crazy to admit that this is what I think it is? I think it is. And when I see you again, I will tell you once more how I missed you.

Although it may be more than another year until we meet again, I will keep us in my nightly dreams and daily spacing outs.

Will you wait for me? I miss you.


 

 

With all the love,

Sehun

- hunhanhearts Thank you for reading
coded by aleric | client:  HUNHANHEARTS