Chapter 1

What Happened To Us?

It's been a while since Myungsoo and I talked maybe around 2 months? he's always texting me first but suddenly he stopped texting me, so i decided that I would texting him first.

"hi oppa,"

I texted on an app called kick (see what i did there lol ) I sat there and waited for an hour which happened to be day, weeks months. He never replied. Since I didnt want to be alone, I would always be with my best friend. Going to the park, mall, movies. We are irreplaceable, always together. I hear my phone vibrate, thinking it was from Myungsoo so,I decided to check it. I looked and saw that is was from Mina, my best friend.

"Yo, wanna go and to the mall and hang with Joshua and Vernon?" 

Joshua and Vernon were guys I meet and the park, We talked alot and became really close friends. I honestly kinda felt a little attracted to Joshua but I pushed that aside and let it go because I knew Myungsoo was the only one for me, but days past, I hung out with Joshua almost everyday and I cant help but feel your heart beating every time you see him or when I talk to him. Whats happening to me?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Days past and right before I knew it, it was September 7 the day before the first day of school. I still got no texts from Myungsoo, I might have spamed him once or twice, but he still wouldn't answer, i got so worried did something happen? is he mad at me? what happened to "i love you?' what happened to us? 

Today was the last day i was gonna see Joshua, he and I got to differents schools. Nothing really happened to us, we were just friends, my so called "feelings." for him weren't real he was just a "Summer Crush." 

Mina, Joshua, Vernon and I were walking to the mall, once we reach the food court I see something that I wasn't supposed to see. I fall to the ground, tears in my eyes. 

"______ are you okay?"

"what happened?"

"_____?"

I hear my friends trying to knock some sense out of me, but i just keep on looking forward.

"Sorry guys I saw Myungsoo."

I say as i get up with a small smile.

"but he's making out with a random girl."

I try to stop looking at them but i just cant. I watched as he's kissing her softly with lots of love, like how he kisses me, with love. I watch as they end thier kiss with a smile and hold hands as they walk towards us. I quickly grabbed Jason and drag him behind a pillar. I hear something that i missed so much, that sweet loving voice, thee voice i haven't heard in 3 month, the voice that i love so much.

"Hi MIna."

"Oh.. Hi Myungsoo."

"I haven't seen you in months how are you?"

"oh im great living the life.."

"cool, so did anything change?"

"nope not with me, but seems like you changed something..."

Mina says as she looks at the girl with him, who stopped holding his hand."

"oh her? she's just a friend."

"oh friend then what was that little thing i saw earlier."

"ohh that... uhh. it was nothing trus-"

"nothing? really nothing? so is this what you have been doing behind my back?"

i say i walk towards him.

"_______." 

he whispers my name in shock. 

i just ignore him,and i walked towards the girl."

"Hi my name is _________ what yours?"

i saw with a small smile, trying not to break down.

"I'm Jian and who are you?" 

she say as she looks at me like i have a problem or something

"I'm Myungsoo's EX girlfriend." 

My phone suddenly vibrates its my mom telling me to go home.

"sorry guys but i have to go."

I say and pull Joshua with me because he drives me home. When we get in the the car its all quiet we didnt say anything. Once i arrived home i went to my room shut the door and cried to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today was the first day of senior year. The day where i would see him again. I arrive to my homeroom and see that he is in there, he tries to talk to me but i ignore him. I find that he is in almost every class with me trying to talk to me all the time and during lunch was when i couldn't handle it anymore. I've had enough, so i went up to him.

"What do you want?"

i look at him and give him that glare..

"can we talk about us?"

"what us? theres no more us."

"please let me explain."

"explain what? You havent texted me in 3 months, 3 MONTHS MYUNGSOO!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? I THOUGHT YOU DIED BUT YOU LEFT ME, LEFT ME FOR A DIFFERENT GIRL AND YOU DIDNT HAVE THE GUTS TO FRICKEN TELL ME. GAWD MYUNGSOO. YOU REALLY ARE A JERK."

"im sorry ______"

"let me ask you a question. What Happened TO US.?

"i guess i grew out of love, your love."

"bye Myungsoo."

i say as i walk away, its officially over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHA REMEBER WHEN I SAID THAT THIS WAS BASED ON MY LIFE. HAHA ITS NOT LOOL. MY LIFE ISNT REALLY LIKE THIS LOOOL.