Once Mine

Chomi One Shot Stories

Author's Pov

Her hands were trembling as she look around where her college friends were sitting. It was their reunion and she still couldn't believe that she will see 'her' again. In their gathering.

 

"Rong" Naeun. Chorong's bestfriend whispered. Chorong immediately look up to her only to be gritted by an encouraging smile. As if telling her that everything is going to be alright. 

 

Chorong smiled back. Silently thanking her bestfriend for being all there by her side. 

 

 

"Are we complete yet?" Amber asked excitedly. Everyone laugh at her childish behavior. She still haven't change after 2 and a half years And that made almost everyone facepalm themselves. 

 

 

"Not yet. Err.. i think irene is still not here..am i right?" Luna says as she grab a grape from the table.

 

 

" Yeah right." Hayoung rolled her eyes. Knowing that irene is still as late as always. Nothing do change at all. 

 

"Wait... What about Bomi? I miss that dork so much! I've lost contact with her. Urgh! It's been a month tho. She's soooo gonna get it!!" Eunji puff her cheeks as she remember those time she spent with that friend of hers.

 

 

Hearing that name. Chorong's heart starts thumping real fast as she suddenly remember those times with her. 'I-is she coming??' She thought. Hoping to see the latter again.

 

Naeun quickly holds Chorong's hand. Signaling her to calm down.Which Chorong gladly understand. Giving her sad smile with a nod.

 

"Yes! If im not mistaken she and ire--" Namjoo's sentence was cut when all the old students went 'Oohhhhhhhh' after seeing irene holding hands with....

 

 

"Irene unnie!!! and Bomi unnie!! I knew it!! " Namjoo exclaim while clapping her hands togethet like a kid. Making Hayoung roll her eyes at her girlfriend's childish act.

 

" Look whose holding each hands!!!" Amber scream with everyone cheering for the now new arrived couples whose now taking their seats beside each others.

 

 

"What's up!" Bomi gave a wide smile to everyone as she warmly gritted them along with irene who is smiling shyly right now.

 

 

Chorong's world immediately crash as all the chance and courage she prepared in her heart immediately vanish like a thin grey smoke in the air. Holding her tears. Chorong tighten her grip on her bestfriend's hands who is now looking at her in concern. 

 

Bomi's eyes accidentally landed on hers. Chorong who is now sharing an eye contact to her saw the pain on her eyes but immediately vanish in a second when Bomi gave her a soft smile. Chorong fake a smile as she immediately looks away. Grabbing a bottle of soju near her and immediately drank from it. 

 

"Woooah! Easy there woman!" Krstal exclaim as she looks at her in awe. 

 

"That's our Rongiee" Amber proudly states. Clapping her hands at her.

 

Naeun gave Chorong an 'Are-you-out-of-your-mind' look. Chorong ignore her as she make a face. That bitter taste like. Damn. I hate you before but now i can taste myself from you. 

 

"So? You guys are a couple now huh? Since when?"Luna asked the couples, which irene gladly answered.

 

"We are together for almost half a year now" Irene announce as she stared at her girlfriend lovingly. Bomi smiles lovingly at her.

 

"Yup!" She agreed. " OUCHHH!! WHAT THE- YAHHH!!" Bomi cried out. Touching her poor head hitted by the helleunji.

 

"YOU MOTHEHER!! How could you not contact me since forever!!! " Eunji cried out. Slapping Bomi's arm which Bomi expertly avoided.

 

 

"Yah!! Jung eunji!!! Can you calm the heck down!!!?"

 

 

Everyone laugh at the two bestbuddies with Chorong still not getting her eyes off of Bomi. Gosh. Damn it. She miss her so Damn much!!

 

 

"

Eunji immediately sat down with her arm cross and purse lips. Waiting for the goddamn explanation from her bestfriend.

 

"Jung. My cellphone has been steal. I forgot my facebook's password. I don't usually use social sites. That is why. Im sorry jung. I miss you too~" Bomi explain with eunji looking at her ridiculously.

 

"No damn way! Then how the hell did you communicate with your current girlfriend then!!" Eunji cried out for the second time. As she is still mad jealous. Bomi chuckled.

 

"Babe can you explain how? " Bomi wink at her earning a pinch from her girlfriend. Making her pout

 

Witnessing this. Chorong can feel her heart tightening as it feels like it was being choke that she can't breathe properly from the killer scene infront of her.

 

"I-i...ok. i am very possessive towards her that i won't let her use any website. I only want her attention to be mine" Irene embrassingly stated. Blushing so much while Bomi is nodding proudly at her bestfriend

 

 

"No way!! I thought Bomi is the possessive one here!!!" Hayoung scream in defeat. " Since her and Chorong unnie dated before!!--Ummp!!!" Namjoo immediately covered her girlfriends mouth. Nearly killing her for bringing that out 

 

 

Everyone's eyes landed at Chorong who is now looking at her lap. Awkwardly. 

 

"E-ehem .. yeah hahaha... but well.. this gf of mine is much more possessive than me. So... haha" Bomi tried to change the mood since she herself feels the awkward aura around them.

 

 

Chorong can feel her tears flowing out freely as she didn't dare to look up. She doesn't want anyone to witness her being this way but then again. She can't control her feelings anymore.

 

" Park Chorong. Get a hold of your self. Not here. Not infront of her" Naeun harshly whispers. Gripping her arms tightly as she glare at the now guilty face of hayoung earning a hard snudge from her girlfriend beside her. 

 

 

Chorong Pov

 

That's right. She, Yoon Bomi is my Ex Freaking Girlfriend. We've dated each others for 1 year with full of love. I love her. She loves me. Everyone was supporting us. Even our parents. Everyone was shipping us. But it was all before. But one year after that. I've changed. I

f only i didn't get all y before. Maybe. We're still together. Still. Together. Those damn eyes of hers that i get all crazy about. Her damn gorgeous lips that i love to bit. Those soft hands of hers that i love to hold. If only i didn't treat her like a crap. Maybe she's still mine!!

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"What the Chorong!! How can you go party all night with your goddamn friends without telling me!! Huh?! Did you know how worried i was!!?" Bomi exclaimed madly as she kick the sofa near her and scream her lungs out.

 

" If i tell you! Would you let me?! You and your unreasonable thoughts! " Chorong scream back. Holding her knuckes as it hurts from so much drinking she take last night.

 

" Holy! Park! You could atleast leave me a freakin' message!!" Bomi yelled angrily as she threw her phone on the ground. Letting it broke.

 

" Bomi please. Shut the up. I don't want to argue with you. Let me rest" Chorong sat at the couch. Looking at the broken phone of her girlfriend ridiculously. Rolling her eyes at her girlfriends fussing sight.

 

"You want me to shut the up when you all do was enjoy yourself when all i freakin' ever do is to wait for you to come home even if it takes for 5 ing morning!!" Bomi can feel her tears flowing down her cheeks as Chorong kept her eyes shut. Her brain is like breaking into many pieces. "That place is a CLUB Park Chorong..  For your information!!" Bomi exclaimed as she threw her hands in the air.

 

Chorong who had enough stood up and glare at her fussing girlfriend. " You and your nonstop mouth. Can you zip that stupid mouth of yours?! Im so sick of it!! I wanted to enjoy myself. I don't want to stock forever with you. I need my freedom too!!! I am so so tired of this!" Chorong's stab-like-words crash bomi's world instantly. She stayed rooted on her spot. Looking at Chorong unbelievably. 

 

Chorong's eyes widen. As she realize it. She sigh and tried to approach her when bomi take a step back. 

 

" Tired of me huh? " Bomi stuttered as she run away from her. Leaving Chorong dumbfounded.

 

"NO! Bom ahh!!!"

 

End of flashback

 

 

Chorong couldn't help but to cry more. Creating a muffle sounds that get everyone's attention. Including bomi who is now looking at her worriedly. 

 

"Excuse us. She's just having a bad day" Naeun excuse themselves as she grab Chorong and drag her somewhere. Leaving them all confuse except for eunhajoo couple who knows exactly what is happening.

 

"Chorong ah! are you crazy!!!?! " Naeun scream at her as Chorong continued to cry. 

 

"I still love her Naeun ahh" 

 

 

" Rong. Stop this please. She has a girlfriemd now. Stop acting this way. It hurts me seeing my bestfriend like this."

 

 

"This is all my fault. Im such a Naeun ah! Im so stupid to let her go"

 

 

"You are. But it was all in the past now." NAEUN held her tears as she can feel how Chorong miserable right now. 

 

" i-i in did hurt her naeun ah. I hurted her!!" Chorong scream as she starts throwing kicks and slaps randomly as if she is out of her mind.

 

-

FLASHBACK

"Why did you came late?" Chorong ask dangerously at the girl who is now removing her shoes.

 

 

"Just somewhere. Im tired. " Bomi sigh. Scratching her non itchy head as she walk straight to the kitchen , grabbing a glass of water

 

 

" How could you turn your back at me!!" Chorong scream as she turns all red from doing so. Bomi looks at her tiredly. Her eyes were blank as she continued to drank the glass of water

 

" Rong. Please. Let's talk tomorow" She pleadingly says. As she place the glass to the sink which irk Chorong even more

 

Bomi heads towards her when Chorong pull her back angrily. " Yoon Bomi!! How dare you do this to me!!" 

 

 

Bomi immediately pulled from her as she gave her a glare " What the hell!!"

 

"You tell me where the did you go!!" Chorong demanded as Bomi looks at her ridiculously

 

" With a friend Chorong. A friend. Dinner somewhere" Bomi rolled her eyes as she attempting to turn her back again when Chorong harshly made her turn to her and forcely kiss her on the lips. Bomi almost loose her breathe.

 

Bomi pulled away as she looks at Chorong ridiculously. " What the! Are you trying to kill me!!" She yelled. Not really liking the fact that Chorong have bitten her lips till it bleeds 

 

" a friend or Irene??" Chorong's eyes narrowing at her. her lips which has bomi's blood on it 

 

 

" so now you're spying me? " Bomi shakes her head as she accusingly pointed a finger at her " You did!! I can't believe you!" 

 

 

" Why would you not? I am your girlfriend!!" Chorong defended. " You were seeing her behind my back! Cheater! " 

 

 

" woah woah. Easy there babe. She is just a friend of mine. No worries" Bomi sigh. As she know there's no way she will win this argument with her.

 

" A friend of mine my . Yeah. What's with hella kiss then ? " Chorong cross her arms. Fumming in anger.

 

" a kiss on the cheek to be exact" Bomi corrected. 

 

"It's still a kiss!!!" Chorong cried out. Throwing a things she randomly grab somewhere towards her girl 

 

 

" Yah! CHorong ah. You might bruise me!!" Bomi's eyes widen as Chorong kept on throwing her a things. 

 

"Cheater!!"

 

"I am not!!!" Bomi cried out "Stop!! I'll explain" Bomi pleaded. But too late. A lamp crash towards bomi's arms  causing for it to bruise and bleed 

 

"AHHH!!! FUCCKKK!!!" Bomi scream in pain as Chorong watch in horror" Can't you ing control your anger!!! !! that goddamn friendly dinner with her has something to do for my surprises for you!!! Argghhh! " Bomi cried as tears were now running down her cheeks.

 

 

" You keep on ruining my surprises!! You jealous freak urrgghh!!" Bomi cried again.

 

" R-really?"

 

 

" yes you mood wrecker!! Damn it!!"

 

 

"Bom i'm so sorry!!!" Chorong immediately ran towards her and gave her a kiss.

 

" You stupid girl of mine. I could just break up with you. Thanks to your pretty face that i love so much i wouldnt" Bomi says between her suffering pain arms. 

 

"NO!! DONT!!" Chorong cried as she couldn't just take being away from bomi

 

" Already say i wont"

 

"Promise?"  

 

 

Bomi manage to smile from the pain and kiss her on the lips tenderly. "PROMISE, i love you"

 

Chorong smile with that

 

 

" I love you too" Chorong muttered

 

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Naeun ah. I love her so damn much!!!"

 

 

"I know"

 

 

" but i- I"

 

 

"Chorong ah"

 

 

 

"I cheated on her!!. Im such a in' jerk!!!" Chorong starts crying really loud as she couldn't take the pain anymore. " But i swear. I still love her. I-im just so stupid. I love her so damn much yet im such a jerk!!"

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Chorong ah. Where are you?" Bomi's voice were serious and Chorong do know that Bomi is freakin' worried overher.

 

 

" i'm with naeun. It's her cousin's birthday. I got invited soo..i'll be back as soon as possible babe." Chorong whispered as she heard Bomi's hard breathe from the other line. Sounds like she's not convince at all. She gulp. Damn. I surely would get nag by her later. She rolled her eyes. She don't give a anyway. She would seriously going to enjoy this party...at the CLUB. Yes she miss this so much

 

 

Loud music were bumming and the smell of alcohol was everywhere. Damn. She loved this. Eversince Bomi and her become a couple. She promised her not to be a party girl but now that she find their relationship 'boring' . She don't have a choice but lie her off and do party all night. Yup. For her. Her relationship with Bomi is a boredom. BOREDOM.

 

 

Chorong can feel an arm wrapping around her waist. And that made her smile. Gosh. She' s feelin' hot. And feels like her center was asking for a really long right now. Cheating? Pftt? She wouldn't know anyway. Besides. She's longing for that long 'thing' too. She's getting tired of Bomi's finger one. Although. She's good but is way better than her little fingers. Pftt. Poor her

 

'Sorry bom ah but i need my satisfaction right now' she thought

 

 

Chorong immediately turn around and wrap her arms around the random guy's neck. Grinding their bodies together according to the beat. It's getting hotter and hotter as that damn guy crash her lips towards her which she gladly accepted. Smirking at how the guy was so hungry for this. She slip her tongue and the guy up on it. He's good. Way better than bomi's but she misses her girl tho. What ever. She is supp

ose to be enjoying this. 

 

 

The guy run his fingers to Chorong waist up to her back. As if feeling it with his palm. "Call me suho" the guy smirk. That voice is like a music to Chorong's ears. 

 

" Chorong" Chorong says back. Kising the guy back hungrily 

 

 

 

"I'll bang you real hard Chorong ah" Suho whispered which made Chorong feel hot down there

 

 

"Lets see how good you are" Chorong says flirtily.

 

They were still kissing each others hungrily in the random place where only the two of them are there. Moans can be heard from Chorong as if she's liking every move the guy attempted to do.

 

" You like this. Feel it" Suho crash her body onto Chorong making their centers crash together. Chorong can feel the guys thing is so hard. Making her bit her lips.

 

" i want that inside me" Suho grind ups and downs making chorong moan in so much pleasure

 

 

"Ahhh~"

 

 

Until

 

 

*Riiiiiingggg*

 

 

Chorong's phone rang. Vibrating on her pants. "Wait" Chorong away. Reaching for her phone as suho continued to kiss her neck. "Quiet , its my girlfriend" Chorong harshly says

 

 

" Come on. Its just for tonight. Ignore it" suho says

 

 

'One last chance. Just in' pick up the phone'-BOm

 

 

"But its my--"

 

Suho kiss her to shut her making chorong close her eyes a moment there. "Is she way better than me?" Suho ask. Deepening his hard on chorong's center. Making chorong moan

 

 

"What are you saying? She's boring that's why im here" Chorong roll her eyes making suho smirk in victory

 

Her phone rang again. Chorong sigh. Telling suho to shut the up as she pick up the phone

 

"Bom"

 

 

"Chorong. For the last time . I want you to tell me the truth. Where are you?" Bomi ask. Chorong can feel the firm and seriousness through her voice which made her gulp. "The truth please" and she heard a sniff.

 

'Wait what? Is she crying' -Chorong thought

 

 

"Naeun's friend" Chorong heard a long deep breathe before she heard the word that she never really expect to hear

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So how is him? Is he good enough? You look like your enjoying it" Bomi says dangerously firm as Chorong eyes widen . Quickly looking from left to right and Bam!! She saw Bomi at the hallway near them looking at them as if she been really hurt so much. Well who wouldnt?

 

Chorong immediately pulled away making suho groan

 

 

" You should have told me that i'm that boring so i could atleast find a way to work this out. But i didin't know you were this desperate Chorong. You abandoned me for a " Bomi says as tears were running down her cheeks. 

 

 

"BOM. Im so so sorry.. its not what you think" Chorong tried to explain

 

 

" So what do you want me to think. That you were just role playing? Playing? Are you kidding me?" BOmi laugh as if she is out of her mind. " I know i shouldnt make this work out even on the second stupid fight we had"

 

 

"Bom! NO! don't leave me please. I cant. I m begging you" CHorong cried out. Walking towards bomi slowly.

 

 

"YOu should have think about it before you did this" Bomi says. Crying but trying to be strong even just for now. " im so stupid to think that this would work out the moment i silently pray for you to pick up the first freakin' call of mine eventhough. I can see how,you enjoyed being almost by a random guy" BOmi choke on her tears

 

 

" so stupid to give you a second chance eventhough you were cheating in front of my two freakin' eyes" bomi balled her knuckles.  "It hurts to see you being almost by someone else chorong ah"

 

 

"Bom" Chorong choke on her tears as she tripped down.

 

" You even lied to me . And you think im that stupid to believe you when i ing followed you until here. Yes! Even from the in' dance you shared with him i saw it all!!! You CHEATER!!!!" Chorong can feel her world crashing down as if her life was along with it too. Bomi is her life. Her world. Why the hell did she just realze that when everything is about to end now. How can she ing cheat on the one she only truly love. The love of her life.

 

 

" I am tired Chorong ah. I thought we would make this work numerous times.But i just realize.. i am the only one who's tryin so. I am the only one whose trying to work this out. You never did. YOU NEVER TRIED."

 

 

CHorong feels like she's being stabbed numerous times hearing those. She's right.'  Im such a jerk'- Chorong

 

 

"You're tired right. It's over Chorong ah. I am tired. I can't work this out anymore. " Bomi turned around. Walking away and away from her. From Chorong. WHo keeps on yelling for her to comeback. But that's the last time they ever see each other again

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

"She once become mine Naeun ah. But i wasted it all. Im such a jerk~" Chorong spoke as she continued to cry until she collapsed.

 

END