1/1

'I can't lose you too'

Yoongi walked to the postbox and took the letters. Yoongi looked at each letter and saw a letter that has his name on it. He open it and read it. He was really happy and ran into the house and toward his mom.

'Eomma!!!!' 

'What is it, Yoongi?' 

Yoongi then passed the letter to his mom. After his mom read it , he hugged his mom.

'Congrats' His mom said.

'Can't wait to tell Jimin!' Yoongi said.

'Then go, and tell him' 

Yoongi then smile and bid a goodbye. He then walked to Jimin's house that was just a few block away.

When he arrived, he knock the door. A few second later, Jimin open the door.

'Hey,babe!' Yoongi greet with a excited voice.

'Hey, why are you so excited?' Jimin said as he peck Yoongi's lips.

'Need to tell something. Lets go to the park' 

Jimin just nod and shouted to his mom telling her that he will go out with Yoongi . After hearing his mom respond, he then close the door.

'You can go talk to your mom properly right? Why do you shouted to her?' Yoongi asked, he don't want his boyfriend to be rude.

'Sorry. Promise that I'll never do it again.' Jimin said as he pout. Yoongi smile then ruffles his boyfriend soft hair. Then he held his hand and walked to the park.

-----

Once they arrived at the park, they sit on the bench.

'So hyung, what is it?' Jimin asked.

Yoongi then gave Jimin the letter with a smile. He really hope that Jimin will happy and accept it. Jimin smile at his boyfriend and read the letter. Once he finished, his smile faded away. He don't want his boyfriend to leave him. Yoongi saw that Jimin smile fade away. Yoongi then held Jimin's hand.

'What's wrong?  Don't you happy for me?' Yoongi said.

'If you go, means you will leave me here alone right?' Jimin said with a sad tone.

'That's true but doesn't mean we break up, babe.' Yoongi said.

'But, what if you go there and some pretty girl flirts with you? You know that you're hot. So, there'll a lot girl like you. And what if you fall in love with one of them and forget me?' Jimin said.

'Baby, that will never happen. Trust me. I love you. And you only.' Yoongi said as he kiss Jimin.

'But..hyung.. don't leave... please.. you can study here right? It's just the same if you study here and study abroad.' Jimin said.

'But, baby... You knew that I really want to go and study there right?' 

'Hyung..please.. ' Jimin was speechless he don't know what to say anymore. Yoongi didn't expect this will happen. Yoongi have to think again that will he go there or not. Yoongi then stood up and pulled Jimin.

'Lets go home first.' Yoongi said as he held Jimin's hand and walked to Jimin house.

When they arrived at Jimin's house, Jimin let go of Yoongi's hand, he then enter the house and close the door shut, leaving Yoongi alone . Yoongi then sigh and walked home.

----- 

Jimin enter the house and sat next to his mom at the living room. Jimin's mom saw that his son was sad 

'Hey, something happen?' His mom asked.

'Huh..Hyung was accepted to study in London.' Jimin said.

'Wah! Wasn't that great?!' His mom said, happy to hear something like that.

'No, it wasn't great at all, eomma.' Jimin said as he ran toward to his room and slam the door. His mom just sigh , she knew that Jimin really love Yoongi.

Once, Jimin enter his room, he then lay on his bed and cry. He was so sad that the fact that his boyfriend gonna leave him alone. He don't know what will happen to himself without Yoongi.

----

Yoongi enter his house with a disappointed face. His mom saw this, she then asked Yoongi.

'What happened?' 

'Jimin don't want me to go there.' 

His mom knew this gonna happen. 

'Hmm. Just go to your room and decide about it. Think what is good for you and also Min.' Yoongi mom said. Yoongi just nod and walked to his room.

------

-Next 2 week. 4 days before Yoongi go.-

 

Yoongi was sitting on the study chair in his room while texting with Jimin. Yoongi never met Jimin after the day he told Jimin about it. 

To: Cutie Minnie.

Babe, what r u doing? 

To: Swag Min Suga.

Nothing........... Hyung.... You gonna leave me?????? 

To: Cutie Minnie.

Not sure...maybe.. 

To: Swag Min Suga.

I hate you!!!

Yoongi panicked when saw the reply. Because Jimin only said I hate you, when he cry

To: Cutie Minnie.

Baby, you not crying aren't you?

After a few second, he received a image that really broke his heart. Its a picture of Jimin, resting his head on his hand that was on the table, with a red, puffy, watery eyes. And tears rolled on his cheek. He really hate when Jimin cry and the fact that he cause that make it worse. Yoongi then think that he can't leave Jimin alone and he think that what Jimin said was true. Its the same if he study here or at the London. He then ran out his room and to his mom.

'Eomma, I think I'll just study here.'

'Are you sure? You really want this right?'

'Yeah, but I changed my mind. Anyway, I don't want to leave you alone.' Yoongi then smile.

'You don't want to leave me alone or Jimin?' His mom then smirk. Yoongi just chuckle. 

'Eomma, I want to go to Jimin house.' Yoongi said. His mom then just nod.

-----

When he arrived at Jimin's house, he knock the door and Jimin's mom open the door.

'Oh, Yoongi. Get in.' Jimin's mom said.

'I heard that you'll study in London.'

'Ah, I changed my mind. I don't want to go there, eomma.' Yoongi said. ( Yoongi's and Jimin's mom was close, so Jimin's mom is like his mom too. So he called her 'eomma')

'Really? Why?' 

'Don't want to leave my mom and you.' Yoongi said as he smile.

'Aigoo, just say that you don't want to leave Jimin.' She said, Yoongi just chuckle.

'Where's Jimin?' Yoongi asked.

'In his room. And just want you to know that, Jimin didn't get out from his room since you guys met. He didn't eat for a few day now  . Hope you can persuade him.' She said. Yoongi was really shocked when he heard that. He then walked to Jimin's room. He knock the door, and hear Jimin said. 

'Get in. The door don't locked' 

He enter the room and saw Jimin playing his phone. He realized that Jimin still didn't notice his presence. He then pull a chair and sat behind Jimin. Then he hugged Jimin from behind.

'If your mom gets in, you ignore her? You promise you not gonna be rude, right?' 

Jimin was really shocked, he then turn around and face Yoongi.

'What are you doing here?' Jimin asked.

'Woah~. So now you don't even want to meet me huh? Okay then, I'll leave.' Yoongi then stood up and was about to walked away but he stop when Jimin pulled his hand.

'Don't leave. I miss you.' Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled then he sat back on his place and peck Jimin's lips

'So, tell me. You gonna be like this if I leave? Swollen face and starving? What are you thinking, brat?' Yoongi said with an angry face. Jimin didn't say anything, he just hugged Yoongi tight. So tight like he's gonna lose him. Yoongi just sigh and hugged  Jimin. 

'Baby, please don't be like this.' Yoongi said.

'Hyung...hyung.. don't.. go..' Jimin mumbled with a trembling voice. Yoongi then cupped Jimin's face and saw Jimin crying. It really broke his heart. He then wiped his tears with his thumb.

'Baby, don't cry.' Yoongi said.

'Hyung...I don't want to lose you, too.' Jimin said as he sobbing hard. Yoongi knew what Jimin meant. 

-Flashback- 

Few years ago, Jimin and his dad was really close. Jimin will always follow his dad to go anywhere. But one day, his dad went to his work place. Jimin always follow his dad to his work place but this time his dad said that Jimin don't have to follow. And that afternoon, someone came to his house and said that his dad involved in car accident. His dad cannot be save and his dad had gone. Jimin cry so hard that day, for a few weeks Jimin didn't get out his room, crying. But then he met Yoongi. His lover.

-End Flashback-

'Baby, listen to me. I'm not gonna leave you. I've decided to study here.'

'Really?!' Jimin said with a suprise tone. He don't want Yoongi to leave but he hate the fact that Yoongi didn't get what he want just because of him. He felt like he was really selfish.

'Really.' Yoomgi smile.

' Just because of me? You okay with it? You really want to go there right? I'm probably the most selfish boyfriend. You don't get wh-' Jimin sentenced was cutted when Yoongi kissed him.

'You want me to changed my mind back?' Yoongi said.

'No!' 

'Then shut up. I'm okay with it.' 

'You sure?' 

'Gosh! Yes, I don't want to leave you, babe.' Yoongi said, Jimin then hugged Yoongi.

'Sorry, hyung.' 

'For what?'

'Because of me, you don't get what you really want. So sorry.'

'I said that I'm okay.Anyway,I don't want to leave my mom and also your mom too. Why are you so stubborn?' Yoongi then held Jimin's hand.

'Now, go wash your face. You look so terrible.' Yoongi said. Jimin then pout and walked to the bathroom and wash his face. After that, he walked back to Yoongi.

'Now, you looked normal.' Yoongi said but he saw Jimin pout. He then cupped Jimin's face and peck his pouty lips.

'Baby, you're cute. You know that.' Yoongi said as he pinched Jimin's nose. Jimin just chuckle. 

'Now,let's go eat. I know that you're hungry.' 

'Really hungry' Jimin said. Well, of course.. he don't eat for a few days.

'Then, why don't you eat, you brat?!' Yoongi said as he flicked Jimin's forehead. 

Jimin just pout. Yoongi then held Jimin's hand and walked out to the kitchen.

------------------

A/N: That's it! Hope u like it and hope you enjoyed reading this. If there are any grammatical errors, just ignore it. Please do comment and subscribe. ^_^