The Multipurpose Room Isn't Renamed The Library

The Library Isn't Renamed The Multipurpose Room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The library was supposed to be a quiet place where people came and took their seats at tables and played on the computers doing absolutely nothing related to the studying for that big biology test they had in a couple of days. So, why was someone being so damn loud?! And where was the librarian to stop this kind of inappropriate and misuse of this fundamental establishment?! She must have taken a sick day or something. Normally you wouldn't care but seriously isn't it pretty bad if you are watching a music video completely related to biology in the fact that there are homosapiens on the screen clearly showing of their capabilities of their body and just what it can do...and man did they look good in those tight leather pants. Except that it was like being at home in your living room with your brother running around screaming at the top of his lungs pretending to be a power ranger or whatever the new fad was with kid shows.

 

   Ripping off your ear phones you almost slam them down in your annoyance but these were expensive and beautiful headphones so you sat them down gently yet with anger and stood up. Looking to your left with a glare that even Darth Vader would shudder at you aimed your eyes directly on the trouble maker. To your surprise he was being loud but all by himself. Eyes completely glued to a computer screen like yours were but this raucous laughter was escaping his lips. He didn't even feel your glare or if he did then he didn't care. Walking over to him you pulled off his head phones leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Do you know where you are? Because I can assure you is not your beanbag chair, junk food infested living room at your frat house." You made a motion to zip your lips and turned away.

 

   Before you could a warm, yet not clammy hand wrapped around your wrist and pulled you into the empty oddly already pulled out chair. Your bewildered eyes met his as your bottom found the chair and his voice carried to your ears. "Finally, it took you long enough to come over here." His voice was soft because he was mumbling but you managed to catch enough to only shock you further. What in the world was this guy up to and how did he know you? Well, you assumed he knew you. He was acting like it anyways. Pulling out one of his ear buds he, your hair was brushed behind your ear and a the bud slipped in just as gently as could be. If it wasn't for the fact that you were too wide eyed to do anything you would have your lips moving a mile a minute. Unfortunately everything this guy did just surprised you more and more.

 

   Taking a closer look at his features, you noticed how silky his hair looked, neat but not so neat that he primped for five hours in the mirror. His complexion was probably better than yours, just like those long dark eyelashes that dusted over his deep brown with flecks of golden sun in them. Moving away from what you knew would be dangerous territory you scanned down the bridge of his nose to his pink uncapped lips that made you your own. Wait? Why were you your ? Anticipation? Desire? No... No.. Just a normal biological reaction. .to dry lips needing a bit of moisture.. His moistur-...wait what? Something was wrong with your brain. If you wouldn't look like a crazy person right now you'd be hitting your head in a scolding way. Tearing your eyes away from the guys much too perfect facial structure next to you, his words caught your attention. He said my name?! How does he know it?! So, he really does know me. You wanted to mull over who he could be, probably from one of your classes but nothing was ringing a bell and he wasn't giving you a moment to think anyways.

 

   A few clicks and the turning of the computer screen and you were looking at a homemade video. Good lord you were in for more trouble, sitting in  a chair was the student next to you and he looked even better than he did today. He wasn't wearing anything particularly special but the black skinny jeans looked really nice with the white button

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter