The day we meet again

A Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date : 17th December 2015 (It happened on that day XD)

 

A young polish man who stand infront of mirror in his place. He prepare to go out with his friends, Peter and Jinoo. Just how much he missed them? His families, his beloved members, his friends, and his other half, his boyfriend Lee Hyukjae; who serve the country now the same as himm.

It has been two months since he last saw him, the day he enlisted. It was the last time he stay near him, with him, holded him. He miss him so much. His world wasn't complete without him. When they meet again he going to tell him everything. He going to tell him that he was the group leader in his polish school. He work as MC in his Healing Concert and Musical. He can't wait to see his surprise face when he hear that.

He will meet him during their 100 days holidays. But he really want to see him so badly. Donghae sigh again and look into the mirror.

" Hang it there Hae! Just one more month you will see him. Let enjoy your time with your chingu." Donghae said and nodded, put on his coat. The weather getting colder and colder. It's winter now. And this is his Winter Love.

He walk alone, what is not his favorite. He used to walk with Hyukjae stay by his side.

Stupid Hae! Stop thinking will you? 

Then Donghae sigh again for nothing times but then he smile. It's okay, let think something happy and fun. Soon enough he arrived at the restaurant and wallk in to find his buddy.

It's not hard to find his friends, they are waithing for him. When the two notice him at the entrance. They wave their hand to Donghae as he doesn't know where they were. He smile and approach them with his best smile.

He miss his friends so much.

" I'm sorry for being late?" Donghae pout and took a seat.

" It's okay we just arrived too." Peter said as he took a sip of his drink.

" I see!" Donghae nodded his head and look through the menu.

" Dude, what do you want to eat. This is my treat, you two can eat whatever you want. Don't worry." Peter said as he looking for his favorite food to eat.

" Then I will eat the most expensive one in this restuarant." Donghae joking spread out his crooked teeth. Peter side eyes Donghae and smirk.

" But I saw just now that the most expensive one aren't your favorite, more like you can't take it dude." 

" You brat!" Donghae curse.

It felt like his worried has fade away. He enjoy his time together with his friends. He missed everytime he went to studio to compose song together, play game together. Hopefully that July 17th will coming faster.

" Cheer! Today is D&E Anniversary day." Jinoo lift his drink up and following by Donghae and Peter.

" Congratulation my dear." Peter said.

" Thank you guys!"  Donghae smiling wide. His smile is pure and genuine.

But behind all those, his eyes not as spark as he use to be.

It would be nice if he here to celebrate it together. It's not complete without him.

Though Donghae is a little bit sad but he truly happy that his beloved still come and join it together with him. They eat and chat and soon they move to private room. What make him so curious but he chose to stay silent and follow them.

They order another meat after paying for the last time outside.

What are they doing?

Donghae thought. He had known them for many years and today they act so weird. He wonder if they hide anything from him.

" Are you guys fine?" Donghae asked and eyes them curiously.

" Huh!? Nothing we just want to go to restroom, want to join us?"  Said Jinoo

"What? Yah!! what is wrong with you? you creep me out. Go if you need to relief yourself." Donghae give out an awkward laugh. His friends is serious strang today but he chose to stay silent and wait for them.

What he didn't notice is his friends already bring out all their stuff and he was leaving alone. The foods they ordered before was done and the waiter serve it to his currently room, but still his buddies still not coming back. He even text them but he got no reply. He sent them numerous texts and kept staring at his phone.

He didn't notice that someone open the door slowly and quietly. Well, he didn't know because he is sit back facing the door. He sense familiar scene. That fragrance, that cologne. He remembered it too well.

What happen to him today? Why everything seem so weird? His friends were gone and not yet comeback and now the cologne. He frown even deeper.

" Am I having a fever right now?" Donghae press the back of his hand on his forehead, measure the heat. Uncertainly that, that certain person was behind him, staring at him and smiling softly.

" It was normal though.." Donghae whisper.

-

-

-

-

-

 

" Love?" 

 

-

-

-

-

-

A soft and tender whisper hear in his ears. It's too clear. Too close that almost make he deaf. He was frozen in his spot try to think properly. Try to figure out what was happened. He hear the voice that long for.

He turn around and whimper. He's here right behind him.

 

Is this a dream?

Is he dreaming?

 

A single drop down on his cheeks and follow by endless tears. He sobbing silently. Hyukjae knee down and bring the sob boy to his embrace. Donghae cried even harder.

"Th...this...is...no...not..a..dre..dream..." Donghae murmur as he let his hand touch the femiliar face.

Those eyes...

That nose...

That plum lip...

That jaw line...

The tear still continue rolling down. His eyes suddenly spark again. He felt like he coming back to his life. Hyukjae star at him without even blink his eyes. He miss him so m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter