001.

Jiyeon - Eunjung

EunYeon

If I couldn’t buy you the fancy thing in life
Shawty would it be alright?

Eunjung can see the sparks in Jiyeon’s eyes as the latter stare at the diamond ring inside the little velvet colored box for they were standing in front of a famous luxury accessories brand building. The ring was indeed breathtaking for its beautiful appearance; she loves how the ring sparkles when a ray of light strikes on top of the diamond ring.

She glance at the price and can’t help but to gulp seeing the price worth million dollar, she’s just a singer—an artist not a millionaire. She badly wants to buy the ring for Jiyeon but she don’t have enough money, maybe if she’ll triple her gigs and audition for some movie dramas she could buy that ring but she knows she can’t, her body can’t take so much work for a day.

“What’s with the look?” Eunjung snapped out from her trance when she heard Jiyeon’s soft voice.

She let a long sigh “It’s just I don’t have enough mo—“ She was cut by Jiyeon’s giggles.

“I love that ring” said Jiyeon, her eyes focus on the ring “I like how it sparkles and I Think it will suit me but, Me liking that thing doesn’t mean I want you to buy that for me, you besides me and continue to love me is enough for me.” She then tears her eyes on the ring and locks her gaze to Eunjung’s gentle eyes “I’m not into fancy things, a simple ring and wedding with you is more than enough.”

If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn’t be strong
Tell me honestly
Would you still love me the same?

  • Locked away

“Hey” Jiyeon once again made Eunjung’s train of thoughts trailed off. She’s starting to worry since Eunjung have been staring at the mirror for long time now. She slowly approach the girl and brought her hands around the girl’s waist carefully back hugging the girl. “You, tell me what’s in your mind” she sensually said.

“I’m wondering why are you still with me” Jiyeon’s jaw went ajar hearing the words that’s escaping from her lover’s mouth.

“What do you mean?” she said in an injured tone.

“It’s just, I’m not that beautiful and there’s so many pretty and handsome people out there waiting for you to be single and to love them back.” Oh how Jiyeon badly want to knock the girl out. She’s talking stupidly again.

Eunjung leisurely tilts her body, now facing Jiyeon, eye to eye. “Now tell me, why me when there’s obviously someone better is waiting for you out there?”

Jiyeon chuckles, Eunjung was so cute while speaking. She circled her hands around Eunjung’s neck and laugh. “Hey, why’re you laughing?” Eunjung playfully scoffed.

“It’s just I love how you think that there’s someone out there is better than you when you’re already the best that I ever have.”

Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they’re tumbling down
and they didn’t even put up a fight
they didn’t even make a sound

Eunjung was staring at Jiyeon for some time now; they just got into an argument about jealousy issues. It happened so fast all they just remember was they’re talking about each other’s bad habits, how sometimes one of them could be responsible and immature they even called each other names. It’s their very first serious fight.

No one is talking it was silent and awkward, the tension in the room can be felt for it was that intense. Both of them are sitting but from different couch. Jiyeon has her arms crossed, brows furrowed and you can tell by just looking at her that she’s totally pissed off right now and that if someone will try to touch her she’ll explode. Meanwhile Eunjung’s face is as calm as . She let a long sigh before leaning back from the couch and settles to close her eyes.

“So this is it?” She said her eyes still closed. She’s waiting for Jiyeon to speak up but after a minute hearing no response at all, she thought that maybe it really is it. So she stands up and turns her back to Jiyeon.

“So it’s the end no—*Slaps*”  Eunjung is in full shock when Jiyeon suddenly hopped from the couch and directly slap her. Ouch. She mentally groans. She was about to talk to Jiyeon when she saw the look in the latter’s eyes. Her eyes now watery and also gritting her teeth.

“Don’t you even dare end this relationship that we have right now, don’t.you.ever.” Said Jiyeon. It was like as if every word was venomous. “What the is wrong with you?”Jiyeon finally burst out “Why do you always doubt yourself and our relationship? Do you know how hurtful it was hearing you say those things to our relationship and how you degrade yourself?” tears now streaming down at her face and Eunjung can never feel more guilty than now.

She immediately bring her hands up and wipe the tears away from her beautiful face “Shhhs, your tears are too precious to be dropped” She said as she hug the girl, tightly. “I’m sorry. Jiyeon-nie” She murmurs softly in Jiyeon’s ears.

The younger girl continue to sob in her lover’s embrace “Please trust yourself more and I beg you to not give up on us, cause I never been felt so secure in someone’s embrace but yours.”

Everywhere I’m looking now
I’m surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you’re my saving grace
You’re everything I need and more
It’s written all over your face
Baby, I can see your halo.

Eunjung opens her and she can never been so happy seeing the girl of her life waking up in her embrace “Hey” she murmurs to the cute yawning girl.

“Good Morning” the younger girl greeted back as she position herself on top of the older girl. “I love your morning breath” she confessed.

“And I love you” Eunjung said, ignoring the happy butterflies in her stomach.

Jiyeon playfully jut out her lower lip “Tell me something that I don’t know” She said as she leans closer to Eunjung’s face.

“I will always love you” Ham said while pulling Jiyeon by the waist. “By the way I love how my shirt looks good in you”

“Whatever yours will always look good in me, you know” Jiyeon confidently said as she trapped Eunjung’s head between her elbows.

Lost in Jiyeon’s eyes. Eunjung just realize how this girl on top of her love her and how much she loves her too to the point that she can’t imagine loving another girl but her and how much she can’t imagine arguing with another girl but her.

“I promise not to doubt myself and our relationship again” Eunjung suddenly said out of the blue.

Jiyeon notice the randomness of her lover but let it slide anyway and just nodded. “You better.”

“And you know what, you better marry me soon.” Eunjung surprisingly said before winking.

Jiyeon let a hearty laugh “Are you proposing to me now?”

“Maybe?”

“But where’s the ring?”

“Hmmm. I don’t have a ring, yet.”

“You should buy a ring first.”

“Okay, but you’ll promise to say yes okay?”

“Dumb, I will always say yes to you!”

“So it’s okay if we’ll have five babies?!”

Jiyeon stare at her lover in disbelief “You little piece of !”

“So is that a yes?”

“Baby steps, babe.”

“So, that’s a yes?”

“Well…”

“Well…what?”

“Well as long as you’ll be a good daddy then why now?”