When he accidentally hits you BTS V

Kpop one shots

I was sitting there. Waiting. Waiting in complete silence, just so I can see him. Taehyung has been gone a lot lately, due to practice for his upcoming music video. I understand he may be tired and all, but he doesn't speak to me anymore..... Not even a hello. A goodnight.... Or I love you.

 

 

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the rustling of keys, and the door swings open. There he is.... Taehyung was finally home.

 

 

I stood up and rushed over to be by his side. I look deep into his eyes but he just looks down to the floor. I stand there for a good few seconds till I finally had the courage to say something.

 

 

"Oppa, how have you been? Are you tired? Should I make you something to eat?" I ask him all at once, I guess its been that long since I last talked to him it all came out and once.

 

 

"Leave me alone. I don't feel like talking to you!" He just replied blunt, and coldly. I just stood there in complete shock he had never talked to me like that.

 

 

He made his way to our room and I followed a short while after. When I'd got to our room he had closed the door.

 

 

"Oppa?" I knocked on the door as I walked in. "What!" He replied back coldly, after he replied back like that to me I couldn't contain my anger that had slowly built up.

 

 

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Who do you think you're talking to!" As soon as I shouted at him I already started to regret my desicion, Taehyung doesn't like rude people they make him angry. Really angry!!!

 

 

"And who do you think you're talking to!!!??" He shouted back my mind wasn't listening to me, I couldn't contain my anger.

 

 

He slowly made his way to the door and I grabbed his arm. 

 

 

"Get off me!!" He shouted as he swung around hitting me in the process. I fell to the ground and I immediately could taste the blood, I put my hand on the side of my mouth and when I looked my hand was almost completely covered in blood. My eyes started to water as I stood up and ran to the bathroom bumping into Taehyung on the way. 

 

 

I closed the door behind me and slid down the door and craddled my legs, I burst out crying. Where has he gone?, the real Kim Taehyung... Where's my cute and bubbly boyfriend who loves me?

 

 

I heard foot steps and then a knock on the bathroom door. "Kyungri ah, baby please let me in." I could hear the sadness in his voice but I'm not gonna forgive him easily.

 

 

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me!" I replied back with loud sobs.

 

 

"No baby don't say that! Just please let me in." I moved away from the door and leaned up across the wall, waiting for him to come in.

 

The door handle twisted and he came in, as soon as he saw me his eyes looked like they would pop out of his head.

"Oh my God baby I'm so sorry!" And with that he started to sob, he kneeled down and came closer to me his hand reached out to touch my face and I flinched. "Please... Don't hurt me!!" I started sobbing and he looked at me with guilt. "Baby I'm not gonna hurt you." The way he said that... I knew he was being sincere, I don't know why but I started crying again and leaned into his chest to be embraced in his arms.

He started rocking me back and forth whispering sweet nothings into my ears. "Jagi~~...." He begun. "I'm so sorry I did this to you, I was just really stressed about work and I needed to take my frustration out.... Baby I'm sorry please don't leave me!!"

"Oppa.." "I am not going to leave you." We sat there for a while and finally made our way back to the bedroom to cuddle in bed.