final.

when we meet

They were stripped down to their boxers and was just cuddling in bed in a hotel where exo is currently staying after the exo'luxion in Chongqing. It wasn't a coincidence that luhan was there, more like it was planned. Luhan is on a holiday for 2 days and they made plans.

 

       It started with luhan pinned to the door the moment the door was closed and they kissed passionately and lustfully. Stripping each other off their clothes while trying to get to the bed, but they ended up not doing anything but cuddle. Missing each other to much to do anything but hold each other and to keep each other close. 

 

       "luhan hyung" jongin called out and stops for a second "baby, please stop crying"he continued and kissed the crown of luhan's head. "I-I'm sorry jongin" luhan said with much difficulty. "and stop apologizing too" jongin replied and stops to kiss luhan's forehead "it's not your fault. I still love you like how i used too, probably much more than how i used too. " he continued. "but-" luhan didn't get to finish his sentence as jongin cut him off " it was for the best. Now please stop crying baby, you know how much i dislike seeing you cry no matter how beautiful you still look while crying."

        After calming down a bit luhan looks up from his position on jongin's chest and got up a bit to kiss jongin's chin a little and lies back down on jongin's chest and continues to listen to jongin's steady heartbeat. "thank you jongin for still loving me even when i hurt you" luhan said while sniffling. Jongin chuckles and said "this heart can never stop loving you hyung. It will forever be loving you without a single doubt " luhan gets a little teary but restraints himself from crying again "i love you jongin so much" he sniffles again and jongin chuckles a bit more at his cuteness "and i love you so much more luhan hyung" and they continued being that way till sleep finds them .