Nothing else i can do

Unavoided Obstacle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoseobie.. please be honest with me. Do you... love that girl?"

Said the petite girl as she fought back the tears that threatened to fall.

 

"She has a name, Harim. Her name is Jung Ah. And... I... I don't know, okay.. I don't know." 

 

Anyone can tell they are in a very, complicated situation.

 

"What do you mean you don't know?? It's your own feeling. Just answer Yes or No."

 

Silence. Only the sound of their breathing can be heard.

 

"I.. I guess i kinda like her, a bit."

He hung his head low as he confessed to his girlfriend of almost 3 years.

The pain is clear in the brunette eyes as she listen to the love of her life, admitting his complicated feelings.

Her light brown eyes glistening with tears, is now closed because she couldn't stand looking at him without dissapointment and sadness.

"......Alright. I guess there's nothing else i can do."

She tried to smiled, oh boy she tried. What comes out is barely a thin, forced smile. Admitting her loss in a battle.

"I have to let you go now, haven't i? This is the end of my fight.. i've lost in this battle."

Admitting her loss isn't hard. Losing him IS what hard.

 

"Harim ah. I.. I.."

He tried to find the right words to avoid hurting her. But it's too late isn't it? The damage has been done. The broken heart is left to mend itself.

"Honestly, i didn't see this coming Yoseobie."

Harim speak ever so slowly, careful to not let her feelings takeover herself. Struggling with her own words as the scar is still fresh, and bleeding.

"If only i had known better... Fate is playing with us huh? 6 months ago, this.. fact, wont even cross my mind. Not even the slightest bit. Who would guess, we will end like this."

She said bitterly, not noticing her boyfriend is watching her with mixed feelings of guilt, pity, sadness, and love. He's still in love with her indeed. But those feelings has been divided for two persons.

 

In the end, only one can stay.

 

 

"I'm sorry."

 

Yoseob said sincerely as he look into her eyes. It's clear that he don't want her to leave. Nonetheless it will be a selfish decision to keep her by his side. It will only hurt her more.

"I'm really sorry Harim ah. I'm a bastard. I don't deserve you. I broke my promise..I should've known better."

A tear slipped from his eye while he speak to the girl. A raging storm of emotion is happening inside him.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter