end

lipbalm

okay im so sorry if this is so boring

------------------------------------

 

 

"taekwoon!" hakyeon cheered as soon as he saw taekwoon in the kitchen and hugged him a little, before being forced to sit on the chair near them.

"what?" he asked him as he sat down across his best friend, seeing the questioning face hakyeon was having. 

"how do you kiss?"

taekwoon rolled his eyes, it sounded like a dumb question but his friend was seriously look like he had no clue. "seriously, you're too old to not know." 

"i mean when you do it with sanghyuk at the first time?" hakyeon felt like he wanted to laugh at how red taekwoon's face turned to be. 

"do you really have to know? wait- haven't you?" taekwoon raised his eyebrows and he could actually tell.  "you haven't. that's surprising."

"duh, only been a month." he pouted for a while, before pursing his lips to taekwoon, "kiss me?"

 

taekwoon swore it was too quick but he had managed to get up from his seat and lightly push hakyeon off him, "hakyeon i swear to god i'm gonna call your boyfriend when you get those damn lips near me" 

after hearing that, hakyeon stopped and came back to sit again with his pout. "you "

"isn't a month old relationship usually had kisses already?" 

"yea... well.."

he remembered those techniques of how to get his first kiss with jaehwan. they had been doing lots of dates but none had worked, jaehwan hae never made any efforts either and hakyeon started to think jaehwan either didn't want to start up things really quick or he just didn't like hakyeon so much which was probably not happening because hakyeon didn't want jaehwan to feel like that. jaehwan was the one who confessed, by the way.

"i told you about your first kiss already."

"oh, yeah," hakyeon remembered that time when taekwoon told him about someone from his work confessed to him and leaned in to kiss after taekwoon nodded to him. well, at least taekwoon shouldn't have to be frustrated about kissing.

once jaehwan kissed hakyeon the first time at hakyeon's home, and hakyeon was focusing on his english classes homework he was required to join because of his work.

 

"you're so cute" and there it was, a peck leaving hakyeon's cheek and he couldn't control his mind anymore, he wanted to faint. but it was all he could get, he didn't think jaehwan was disinterested though, maybe he didn't really want to take advantages of him without hakyeon definitely wanting it. but he wanted to kiss jaehwan so bad, how did jaehwan think hakyeon could survive looking at jaehwan's soft looking lips everyday?

"ask google or something." taekwoon was already back with his cooking and that meant hakyeon would never get his help on anything anymore. what should he do?

 

he spent days on thinking about possible chances, he had read so many things thanks to google. hakyeon felt like he had never kissed anyone but in his life he had never wanted it so desperately like that before. taekwoon got him something and he said something about couple lipbalms. hakyeon only thanked him while rushing out of his apartment to jaehwan's home.

 

today is the day, hakyeon thought. the day when he would make jaehwan kiss him.

"i have a gift for you." hakyeon said, both of them sitting on his sofa with jaehwan turning his focus from the movie to hakyeon who had his sweet smile on his face. jaehwan looked confused, 'is something happening today? our anniversary?'

"our one month anniversary was in a week ago, jaehwan" he was fluttering when jaehwan laughed in embarrassment. hakyeon then looked up on the picture of the lipbalm packaging. oh my god, taekwoon actually helped him. "s-someone gifted this for us" he heard about the lipbalm before, it was for those couples who had a hard time on having their first kiss, just what he needed! he couldn't help but wanting to send lots of thank yous to taekwoon later.

"ahhh, wow," he took the pack from hakyeon's hands after he handed it, "the packaging is cute" and then took out both of the lipbalms. 

hakyeon was blushing too much but jaehwan was kind of paying more attention to the lipbalm other than him so it was good. he put them on, then. "it seems like it'll taste good"

"i'm okay with lipbalms but the idea of tasting it is kind of weird." he said, doing the same thing as hakyeon. 

"me neither, but at least we can still smell it. what's your flavor again?" hakyeon asked, although he knew what jaehwan's flavor was.

"not sure, it does smell like cola."

"cool!" 

"what's yours?"

 

okay, hakyeon, think, how do you make your boyfriend kiss you? get closer to your lips?

 

"i forgot where did they put the flavor names on," he managed a lie, he hoped jaehwan wouldn't suspect anything.

"can i smell it?" 

he felt his face reddening again, but nodded anyways. "sure"

and jaehwan leaned closer, too close to him, inhaling the scent only centimeters away from hakyeon's lips. "i'm still not sure about it."

 

but they were already into it, jaehwan didn't feel like pulling away from his position, and stared up at hakyeon. both of them were starinf at each other's lips and it was all hakyeon needed for him to ask: "why dont you taste it?"

 

and in a second, jaehwan's lips were pressed against his.

 

"cherry," jaehwan whispered before smiling and deepening the kiss. he was more eager, knowing that hakyeon wanted to kiss too. hakyeon felt like exploding, he was already melting into the kiss. he didn't expect them to make out at all, though, but it was way better than what he thought.

"i can't believe i just tasted a lipbalm" jaehwan said while laughing, breaking the kiss after minutes doing so. and hakyeon, well, he felt so good, and so satisfied. 

he had a large smile on his face, "it's okay," he said to jaehwan, "we taste like cherry coke together"