Prologue - Comin' home

Playmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think we should stop it here”

Jong-in opened the message and saw the text sent over by him. Jong-in was devastated.  He couldn’t think of anything but only tears overflowing his eye-bag and the first teardrop leaked off his eye down to his chin, dropped on his phone-screen.

.

.

.

Prologue

[Comin' Home]

 

* 3 months before *

 

“Last call for Mr. Kim Jong-in, Mr. Kim Jong-in. Please come over to gate A11 as your flight will be departing shortly.” The fallen asleep Jong-in heard the announcement made by flight attendant and opened his eyes, quickly pack up his stuff on the coffee table into his bag-pack and rushed off, running while pulling his luggage into the departure hall.

 “Gahh! I’m gonna be late for sure!” said Jong-in while losing his breath.

He ran for quite a distance and still has not seen the departure gate yet.

“Why is the gate so FAR AWAY?! And how the heck did I fall asleep on that damn couch?!” rants Jong-in, afraid that he will be missing his flight back to Seoul. Jong-in finished his study as an international student in Cambridge University and is going back to his homeland.

As soon as he reached the gate, he quickly hands over his boarding pass and passport to one of the flight attendants and apologises to them for being late. He then walk in to the plane through the bridge, and find his seat number 20F in the Economy class. Everyone was looking at him, and he quickly place his luggage up into the baggage deck, sat down on his seat and closes his eyes.

-

“Excuse me, sir?”

Jong-in awakes by the soft-voice of a young man. He opened his eyes, looked up at that young man with his dreamy face. “What do you want to have for your breakfast, sir?” , asked the steward. Jong-in seems stunned for a while then looked away to his watch, shows the time 7:30AM (3.30PM S.K time)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter