Sneak Peek

Untitled Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Untitled (adj.) 

Not named or given a title: Untitled Love
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today was supposed to be their first day of work. Taehyung was the first one to get up and open the curtains up with a rectangular smile planted on his face. "GOOD MORNING WORLD!" were the first three words to flow out from his smelly mouth. He had just watched Cinderella the night before, and now he's thinking as if he was some kind of Taederella. Someone needs to wake up Taehyung

 

"What another lovely day with my beautiful self," He said to himself, still grinning. Another typical morning scene in a Disney princesses movie, pshh.

 

Suddenly, something popped up in his head, it gave him a tingling sensation. Toothbrush! That thing came up in his mind seemed to only make him debate if he should brush his teeth or not. What a silly conflict we had here, we all knew that he'd better off without having his teeth brushed, cause Taehyung is an alien after all, a cute one. And his breath probably wouldn't smell bad even if he didn't brush his teeth, right? Or more like, nobody's gonna have the time to think about his smelly breath as they stared into Taehyung's alien-ed smile. OK, NO. Kids please, brush your freaking teeth. You need to brush it 3 times a day. But again, Taehyung is too lazy to brush his teeth 3 times a day and so he probably did it once a day. Toothpaste stocks in our country were decreasing and he felt like he should do something about it. Which was, very incredibly, ing, dumb. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the other part of the city, pretty far from Taehyung's house, it seemed that the other one, still on his bed. Messy hair, wide-open mouth, and Nile river that went through the pillow were the only things worth seeing and taking it to the Instagram. But then, as if he was just woke up from a hardcore night , his head was throbbing and he could barely open his eyes, he then grabbed his phone lazily, sleepily while pressing some numbers he already had it remembered out of his head.

 

 

 

“Taehyung-ah..” Jimin said weakly.

 

 

 

“What is it?  Jimin, do you possibly know WHAT TIME IS IT?” Taehyung yelled over the phone, making the latter lowered the phone to his neck.

 

 

They were obviously late for work, Taehyung has just started to panic, he knew that being late on the first day of work wasn't going to get him anywhere away from the punishment also he did not wish to get fired immediately on his first day yet. He usually waited for Jimin in the bus stop and they'd walk together. But today, Jimin was late and something inside Taehyung's mind seems to be bothering him, probably his fear and anger, or at least those were what he thought of. The little emotions in his head were controlling his emotion, they scrambled for the main console. He had too many Disney movies. This has to stop Taehyung! Meanwhile our prince, Jimin, of course, wasn't even aware of anything. He was still on his bed, now playing with his dog, pressing its little paws while saying 'kawaii,sugoiiii'*

 

 

 

“It’s 9.30 AM and you just need to listen, I don’t think I can make it, Tae.” Now, he sounded a bit worried. 

 

 

 

“THE FUC-yes? Can’t make what?” Taehyung stopped, confused all of sudden.

 

 

 

Jimin spoke slowly while coughing lightly, “I don’t think I’m ready yet, I can’t even walk.”

 

 

 

“Jimin....”

 

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

 

“Are you..possibly.. uhh, pre-no..no..something I am thinking of now?”

 

 

 

“Huh? What?”

 

 

 

“Is it maybe, I’m an uncle now?” Taehyung said bluntly.

 

 

 

“Yes-WHAT THE YOU NO, DID YOU JUST DEGRADE MY MANHOOD?”

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

*kawaii : cute in japanese; sugoi: awesome or amaze in japanese

 

Tell me what you think! I hope it doesn't disappoint you 🍌