1~

The Fairest Of All

"Eonni! What kind of face wash do you use?"

"Eonni! How is you skin so clear?"

"Eonni! Did you get plastic surgery?"

I roll my eyes at their questions.

"Yah, shut up and sit down you're all hurting my ears." I scoff.

Being beautiful was hard. And no, I'm not being concieted just merely honest. No one could resist me. I had it all the looks and grades.

Boys wanted me girls wanted to be me. I guess I couldn't help that.

"Aish, she's not even pretty if you ask me. Pretty ugly." I turn my head around to reveal some rude boy rolling his eyes at me. How rude. What a despicably human being. Me ugly? Pshh kid obviously has eye issues.

He and his friends broke into an uncontrollable laughter... Apparently rude boy thought it was funny to diss beautiful people.

"Yah Minho are you feeling okay?" One his friends asked the rude boy that was named Minho apparently.

Thank you. My question exactly.

"Just because I think she's ugly doesn't mean I'm sick," Mr. SongHasunisugly says with an eye roll.

Ahem. If anyone should be rolling their eyes it should be me. You rude piece of poop.

"Eonni, just ignore him. Boys like that obviously don't know real beauty." Some chick told me with a look of sympathy.

As if I needed her sympathy. Just because some boy with probably with some eye issues said I was ugly doesn't mean I am. I'm gorgeous I don't need his stupid opinion.

But really...How was I ugly??

"Settle down class!" Mrs. Kim growled.

"Did she break up with one of her boyfriends?" Some student asked her friend.

"Yah! I hear you!" Ms. Kim screeched, "What does my personal life have to do with any of you! Just because none of them could handle me doesn't mean I'll find my Prince charming!"

I truly pitied Ms. Kim she was 38 and still single...gee I wonder why. Wait...did I just say that out loud...?

Students started to cover there mouths to try and hold in their laughter.

Rude boy and his friends started to laugh like the idiots they were. No woman will ever want him because of his horrible personality. He'll be just like Ms. Kim and then they can have evil babies just like them.

Ms. Kim just gave me a dirty look."You guys think it's okay to gossip because I didn't make assigned seats. Well guess what! New seats!" The students let out a series of groans.

"Okay now, Hana and Bobby. Jinwoo and Soorin. Ahreum and Hanbin. Dahye and Seungyoon." I looked around as the teacher continued listing off the assigned seats.

"And lastly Hasun and Minho. Now get to your seats!" She screeched. I swear this woman could play the part of a witch without any flaws.

Okay. So...who was I sitting with again? Minsoo?Minhyuk?

"Uh, could you stop standing there like a idiot and sit down?" I looked up. Minho?

Oh. . No.

"Well you're the idiot! So you sit down!" I retorted. Wait...that sounded better in my head.

I mentally face palmed. Yes, I Song Hasun sounded like an idiot for the first time in my life. And I despised it.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. And the he did the unexpected...he laughed at me.

"My point exactly. You're ugly and stupid." He clutched his stomach because this was apparently "funny".

"Well then you must be blind and stupid because I'm the number one student in the school and the most gorgeous girl you will ever meet." I look at him dead in the eyes. If my eyes were lasers. He wouldn't be laughing right now...or ever

"Yah, just because someone doesn't find you attractive doesn't mean they're blind," Minho scoffs in annoyance, his laughter dying down.

"So, now you're calling me ugly?" Hasun questioned roling her eyes in annoyance.

"No, you're beyond that," Then he took a seat and ignored her. Making her look like some sort of fool. Which again...she wasn't.

All of the students had their eyes wide open. Song Hasun was the school's princess, mess with her...and you're done for.

~~~~

Hey guys!!! Back with a new story!! Its fairly different from my others it has a has a more humorous tone from my other stories haha well enjoy! Comment what you think about it so far! And vote if you enjoyed!!

Xx