FINAL

Accompany

assignment feeling sleepy as it is already late at night. you look at the person beside you and smile. you touch his soft black hair and his features. eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, examining every single features on his face. perfection. that is what your boyfriend is. you put your head on the table staring at your boyfriend. park jimin. the guy that majority of the girls in your school has a crush on. youre always thankful and feel lucky that you had him as yours. who wouldnt? a guy who has good personality, good grades, good body and perfect face. he's really a work of perfection. while you were still daydreaming about him, a deep husky voice startled you.

"yah jagi, enough of staring at your handsome boyfriend?" he snickers. you frown and smack his arms playfully. "do you have to tease me ?! aish you scared me!" you pout. he get up from lying his head on the table and stretch himself while ruffling your hair. you fix your hair and whines. "stop messing with my hair. do you know that my hair is already perfect?!" "w-what? perfect as it is or making it perfect for me?" he snickers. "yah park jimin!" you smack his arm again but he started laughing. "its not funny!" you pinched his arm this time but he still wouldnt stop laughing.

you end up crossing your arms and look away from his face. he stopped laughing and your hair. "alright alright im sorry" you roll your eyes and scoffs. he sigh and caress your cheek making you face him. "im sorry alright? hmm i can see that you've already done your assignment so wanna go out? have some coffee?" he tilt his head and smile. you smiled instantly at the word "coffee". you had always love coffee especially taking a nightwalk with jimin while drinking your favourite iced macchiato. you packed up your bag and pull his arm.

"let's go?" you quickly walk ahead of him, dragging him behind you. he giggle at your moves and shake his head. you were drinking your coffee with jimin while walking to the route to your house. jimin looks at you and smiled. he interwines his hand with yours and swings it playfully. "do you love coffee more or park jimin?" he asked while smirking. you stopped drinking and looks at him in disgust. " i would pick or" you snickers. he raised one of his eyebrows and pouts. you lean in closer to him and whisper "eventhough i love coffee, you should know that i cant be with it forever but i can be yours till eternity" you giggle and run away in embarrassment.