Hyungwon

A Family Forever

"HYUUUNNNNNGGG SAVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!~~~~~~~~" a little boy screamed with laughter as he shot out of the huge mansion like house into the equally huge backyard. '"HES GUNNA EAT ME!!!!~~~~~~" he screeched louder as he hurdled towards a lazy figure swinging in a hammock reading a book. 

:"YEEARRRRGGHHHH!!!!! ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!! COMEBACK HERE SO I CAN EAT YOU~~~" the little boy squealed as he catapulted himself into the hammock, crash landing on the lazily swinging figure. "UUUNNNGGGFFHHHH" came in retaliation. Hyungwon groaned as the little boy squirmed around on his chest hiding from the Hulk masked person who had fallen and had the mask get tangled with the sprinkler sticking up on the grass. 

"LEE JOOHEON STOP TERRORIZING MY CHILDREN" Hyungwon "roared",carrying the child who was gleefully squealing in his chest as the got closer and closer to the huffing figure. "Hyung.... If anything I'm the one who is being terrorized. Before I was stuffed into this mask, Minwoo, Jisung, and Jaewoo all pounced on me demanding I play with them, and when Minwoo got the idea of Superhero and Villan..... well.. Jisung and Jaewoo took cover with Minhyuk and Kihyun and this one made me chase him all over." Jooheon somehow managed between his heavy breathing. "Park Minwoo." Hyungwon scolded "Your poor hyungs are tired, tone it down a bit. Kay?" All he got in return was a fit of giggles and a mischevious glint emitting from the younger's eyes. It was hard to believe that half a year ago, Minwoo was a solid ice prince who didnt trust adults to the point where he even threw a knife at the floor and pushed a small bookcase down the stairs to prevent anyone from befriending him. Through literal blood and sweat, Hyungwon and his 6 friends managed to get the boy to becoming more like the 5 year old he should be. 

"By the way, hyung, when is Mom and Dad coming back?" Jooheon asked looking up from the grass. "Uh. Not sure, its been awhile since ive last spoken with them." *8 years actually* "Theyre YOUR parents! How do you not keep in touch?!?!?" Jooheon cried. "Uhh... They aren't the easiest people to get in touch with these days." Hyungwon "laughed" timidly. "Anyways, Minwoo where are the others? I think it's about time for lunch" Hyungwon said glancing at his wrist watch. It was 12:40 and the children and other 5 would be hungry at this point. "Also the new kids are coming today so we have to prepare for their wlecome. They're coming at dinnertime remember?" "I'll get them!!!" Minwoo squirmed out of Hyungwon's arms. "EVERYONE IT'S LUNCHTIME SOON AND WE NEED TO GET READY FOR OUT NEW MEMBERS!!!!! OUR FAMILY IS GOING TO GET BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he cried happily." 

"Hyung, where did you find them this time?" Jooheon asked queitly as soon as Minwoo went into the house. He rose to stand next to Hyungwon who was watching the 5 year old run back and forth. "In a cardboard box next to the the convenience store while I was in Gangwon-do last month. Took me forever to find Sanghyuk after that. Idiot always makes the job harder for himself yet he says its fun. Jeez, what is so fun about acting like a runaway theif everytime he helps me." "Well, he was always like that, even in middle school, you cant blame him, computers are very sensitive things." "Yeah well he's got an actual working brain instead of the fricking artificials he's working with." "Taken his personality he'd probably be hurt and lecture you on how motherboards are 'living'." Jooheon snickered.

The two walked inside to see Hoseok freeze in the middle of handing out Chinese food. "SHIN HOSEOK WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING MY CHILDREN" Hyungwon stomped over to the table where 5 guys and 6 children were seated. "Uhhhh.. You want jjambong or jajjang hyung?" "I knew I should have told Minhyuk to cook. Kids tomorrow we are eating healty okay?" "Yes hyungah~~" they crowed. Minwoo, Jisung and Jaewoo were all 5 years old, Danbi and Inha were 6 and Sungjoo had just turned 4. The guys on the other had were all in their 20's Hyungwon being the oldest was 26 and consdered himself a health addict. Hyunwoo, Jooheon, and Minhyuk were 24, Hoseok and Kihyun were 22 and Changkyun was turning 21. Hyunwoo looked at the table and sighed. *Today is the day our table gets more crowded* he thought pleasantly, digging in to his noodles while watching Minhyuk fret over Jisung who was in danger of spilling jajjangmyun all over himself, and Minhyuk. "Jisung watch your han- the bowl! the bowl! watch the bowl!" Looking at the table he joined in the laugher in his head. *If only I could join in the laughter, today would be much more pleasant.* Jaewoo who was seated at his right tugged on his sleeve. "Dont worry hyunga! We'll find away to make you laugh and cry and smile all over again!" he beamed. Hyungwon looked at him, chest filled with the supressed facial emotion. "I know we will. Don't worry. You'll be able to see hyungah smile for real." he said kissing the top of Jaewoo's head. *I'll find it soon, and then we can all be a happy family.*

 

 

A/N: Ha~~ So this is the first chapter. I know its short but my chapters will for the most part be around 2500 words long at the most. Most should be under 1800.  Like I mentioned in the forward, the style for this is different. Also here are some notes.
1. In Korea 'Chinese' food has 2 meanings. The traditional Chinese food OR Chinese-Korean food which is like Jajjangmyun (black bean sauce on noodles), Jjambong(noodles with spicy souo usually served with a mix of veggies and seafood. Like a chop suey almmost), ttangsuyuk (chicken, beef, or pork fried and served with sweet and sour sauce on top) and so on.

2. Hyungah is a cute way of saying 'hyung' and also my cousins call my older cousin 'hyungah' which they mixed 'hyung' and 'oppa' with (since one is a boy and the other is a girl) so the term is a real one used alot with small children and one my cousins used (due to confusion when they would call my older cousin at the same time) so I will use it with these meanings in mind

Thanks so much to 
GNDkyeopta98
BlueCC119
OhBaeSuk
anikayeye

for subscribing before the first chapter was out

also to GNDkyeopta for being my first subscriber and commentor~