BTS Seoknam The new friend Part 1

hybrid one shot pairings (haitus)

This is just to show you guys what I write. This is on my phone, so expect typos and errors (and for it to be very short as well).

Just to say, there will be some harsh language, just to warn you guys (don't say I didn't warn you).

 

"You need a pet."

"No."

"A hybrid then."

"No, that's cruel."

"But it's cruel to not give them a home as well."

"... Still no."

"Aish hyung, you need someone to keep you company. You're unsociable, you ignore everyone you do not know. You're very violent when you hear something you don't like-"

"Continue and I will punch you."

"My point made exactally!"

Namjoon sighed as his little brother, Jimin kept going on about hybrids. Both Namjoon and Jimin lived in their own apartments, and Jimin already has an companion, a adorable dog hybrid called Jungkook (Kookie for short). If Namjoon remembers correctly, they are in a relationship (what they do he refuses to know).

Namjoon ignored as his brother left. He cannot remember the last relationship hehad, he had been so busy with work recently, as he had nothing else better to do...

He sighed and clicked his forehead. He was going to gt a headache from thinking so hard (that is what happens), so might as well stop and make something for dinner.

Dinner past rather peacefully and soonNamjoon's haed hotnhis pillow as he fell into a deep, calming sleep...

 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! kNOCK!

 

Namjoon was ruthlessly (and rudely) awakened by bangibg on his door.

"Yes, yes! Who is it?!" He growled as he opened the door harshly.

Jimin srood there and grinned.

"What do you want, squirt?"

'Hyung! You have not called me that for years! Please don't start now. I only came by to drop a present off for you."

Namjoon looked closely at Jimin.

"What is it?"

"This. See you later hyung!"

And a warm body was thrown at him as his brother made a sharp exit (probably to get home and cuddle with his partner).

A quick look down shows an adorable set of vivid brown triangle ears a top of a mass of clean swept brown hair.

"Aww man. Jimin got me a hybrid."

The hybrid looks up and Namjoon is temporarily drawn into the chocolate brown eyes.

A small, polite cough brings Namjoon into reality and he jumps away from the hybrid.

Namjoon quickly gathers himself.

"I apologize for this, I was not expecting my brother to bring anyone with him," Namjoon took the hybrid in and realized he was quite cute. "I'm Namjoon, by the way."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Master. Too be honest, I was not expected to be bought anytime soon, so I should be the one to thank your brother. You may call me what you wish."

Instantly, Namjoon knew he had to keep this adorablness.

"I wish to call you what you want to be called. And please, never call me Master. Ever."

The cat boy flinched at the slightly harsh sound of the word 'ever', his dark chocolate tail swishing with nerves.

"I've always liked the name Seokjin, if you are happy to call me that. I will try my hardest Mast- N-Namjoon."

Namjoon smiled at the stutter of trying his name out, he liked the sound of his name coming from Seokjin's mouth.

"Come along, we might as well get you something to eat, we can go out later to buy you some things."

 

###

Turns out, going out to buy things didn't go as well as Namjoon expected. They hadn't even left the house when Namjoon get a text from Jimin saying.

'I knew you'd be hooked.'

And in turn, this caused Namjoon to call his little brother up for some harsh, choice words that scared Seokjin half to death (leading Namjoon into a game of hide-and-seek, trying to find the scared kitty.... He found him under the bed and it took 30 long minutes and a age long of apologies from Namjoon to coax the frightened kitty out).

The second problem was that a lot of the public disliked Seokjin greatly (for a reason Namjoon was still curious of) where men that Namjoon had seen quite a lot of, threatening his new found friend (yes, friend), telling him to "Go back where you came from, ." And "Little . I bet you would spread your legs for anyone." (This one Namjoon got heated thoughts at... You erts! I meant he wanted to punch the guy's face's in!).

The third problem was that when they did get into the clothes store, the threatening seemed to have scared poor Seokjin even more, and clung to Namjoon's arm (not that he minded), but he refused to speak to Namjoon, not even nodding or shaking his head to any of the clothes that Namjoon presented (so Namjoon just grabbed a large ammount of clothing and went to pay it).

The final problem of the day really got on Namjooon's nerves.

They had finally paid for all the clothing (the woman who was scanning the clothing watched Seokjin carefully, like he was an wild animal waiting to scratch someone to death), and Namjoon held the bags in one hand, and Seokjin's hand in the other (for moral support) went an elderly male walked past and slapped Seokjin's . Hard.

Seookjin let out a yelp half in pain and half in suprise.

Just before the male could walk away, Namjoon's hand flashed out and grabbed his wrist.

"Do not touch my friend in such a perposterous way. I may respect you for your age, but I can not respect someone who does that with no meaning beind it. Leave my friend alone."

The old man shook Namjoon off, muttering, "Hybrid lover."

Namjoon gently grabbed Seokjin's wrist and pulled him away from the prying eyes.

 

Namjoon shuffled the extermly quiet Seokjin into his apartment and sat him on the couch, leaving him temporarily to grab the two of them a drink.

"Are you alright? That man was really horrible, as well as the others we walked by. I even know some of those people and I looked up to them..."

"Thank you." Came a quiet voice, startling the rest of Namjoon's sentence.

"It was nothing. No should treat anything like that-"

"But that is what I am used to, what I have trained all of my life to accept to."

"But not here. I do not care what you've been taught, everything that you have 'learnt' has no reson to be here. I am different from those people. I want to be your friend, not use you as a compainion or a stress releiver, I can not deem that acceptable. In this house and whenever you are with me, you are my equal, a friend I can trust and people should see that and not see you as what I mentioned before. You deserve better than that and all others like you too."

Namjoon watched Seokjin's eyes fill with tears and Namjoon brought his had up to brush them away.

"Would you like to stay with me, friend?" Namjoon asked quietly.

And excited swish and a teary nod had Namjoon bringing Seokjin into a tight hug.

"We are going to enjoy each others company so much."

 

Hey guys! I know, I know, this is terrible (and half written on a phone) but I will go thorugh at a later date for errors (any grammar Nazi's around? Do spelling Nazi's also exist? I may need one of them) :)

I hoped you enjoyed this all the same and hopefully, there will be a part 2 to this (keep an eye out). Thank you for reading and thank you to DesdemonaDeLaMort, ginger1111 and ClaireTheSats for subscribing! I apologise I have not been able to thank you guys properly for being my first subscribers for this one shot collection, but I hope this is acceptable for you guys :)

Stay sane everyone! :)