.Prologue.

When Time Stops

The girls all joked around that Taehyun and Eryn had a ‘thing’, so did all of Winner. The two were best friends, nearly inseparable to each other. They were both the youngest in their groups, and had become like partners in crime. The two understood each other easily, and got along quite well, too well. So, this joke of them dating was big with their group of friends. Taehyun had learned to accept it, he didn’t care what his friends would say. Eryn on the other hand would be sure to tell them right away that they don’t like each other and she would definitely let them know she was annoyed.

 

The two’s friendship continued to grow day in, day out. They would do everything together. They’d often go out on what seemed like ‘dates’ and even have sleepovers when these dates went on a little too long. If one of them had a problem, the first first person they’d go to is each other. If Eryn was sad, the only shoulder she cried on was Taehyun’s. If Taehyun was frustrated, he’d only ever rant to Eryn.

 

They’d voice how much they enjoy each other’s company, even saying few “I love you”s here and there. I guess you could say the two meant the world to one another. But love between them was only ever said to be a friendship, that is until another interest is added into the mix.


Continue on, and follow these two ‘love birds’ as they find out how real the love is between them.