my own star in winter wonderland

my own star in winterwonderland

 

tiffany looked at me with the most beautiful gaze I ever saw. her hair felt like I was holding silk. her body felt warm. her chest was against mine and I could hear it beat.

 1........2.......3.....4....5...6..7..8.

 it went faster and faster when I touched her lips.

14..15..16 17.

I pulled my head back when it was too fast to count -I don't want her to drop dead.

I her perfect nose with the back of my index finger- I love the way it feels.

my finger followed the line of her cheek bones and I drew a little heart on it. she giggled and pulled my hand away.

"that tickles" she said.

"but I love to touch this beautiful face"

her cheeks got a slight color of red. she sighed and looked away.

" Siwon, why did you choose me?" she asked.

I cupped her face with my hand and turned it towards mine.

" I want you to look at me when you talk .i want you to see what sort of man you are with. I want you never to take your eyes off of me. I don't want to lose you"

she looked a bit annoyed -she probably thinks that I’m only with her because I need somebody to love me. and that I’m not with her because I love her.

I let go of her and stared at the beautiful lights of the Christmas decoration. I took her hand and followed with her hand the little shiny lights.

"O it's a star " she said cheerful.

"no it isn't" I said

she looked at me as if I gone crazy.

"then what is it" she asked.

I smiled a little "it's you. the same sparkle the lights have, you have in your eyes when you look at me. you always laugh at me with the brightness of a star. the way that the magnitude of the stars are pulling the planets on the same place and keep their on track is the same way what you do to me. you are the reason why I am still standing here strong and I’m not going anywhere because you have me, the biggest and the most important star has me"

I looked at her and I saw some tears in the corner of her eyes.  Beside of that I saw something different in her eyes. A sort of fire and it was brighter than ever.

-I knew that she understood me. and I knew that she made a decision to stay with me forever.

I held her tightly. and again I felt her heart beating. only I felt my heart too . our hearts throbbed together like they were one. the moment that our faces got together to kiss I felt something cold and wet on my face. First I was surprised but then I ignored it and our faces got even closer. but again something was interrupting me. I looked up in the sky. and suddenly it hit me. it was snowing. little white spheres were falling from above. it was the perfect scene. the sparkly lights. the decorated ski huts. the Christmas trees. the skating rink. The subtle Christmas songs in the background. I felt like I was in winter wonderland.