I/I

The Boy Who Plays

"Hey, Kyungsoo, do you want to come along?" Baekhyun looks at the quiet boy in the back of the class.

Kyungsoo looks up at Baekhyun in shock; Baekhyun is the popular kid while Kyungsoo is the loser at the back of the class, the nerd, the poor kid. 

That was half true, Kyungsoo comes from a poor family, and his family doesn't have much money. They lost most of their money when his father’s company went bankrupt, they were left with all their belonging, and they even lost the house and moved to the less expensive side of town. And Kyungsoo who goes to the school where rich kids were flooding the halls, he's bound to be teased and bullied just because he has less money and couldn't afford things that the other kids had. He doesn't hate his father that now he has to work part time after school on some days.

"No, it's okay. I have things to do and clean the music hall." Kyungsoo smiles stiffly. 

"You know, I would like to hang out with you sometime," Baekhyun says with a regretful smile.

"I don’t know about right now, maybe some other time, Byun." Kyungsoo zips his bag close.

"I'll be sure to ask you next time then," 

"Come on, Baek, hey Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol, Baekhyun's best friend (but Kyungsoo can see that there's something more than a friendship) waves at him with his wide grin.

"H-Hey Chanyeol," Kyungsoo stutters.

"Wait, you call him by his name and you call me Byun?" Baekhyun gasp dramatically.

"I am seriously hurt!" He leaves the room leaving Kyungsoo flustered.

"You do know he's joking right?" Chanyeol chuckles lightly.

"I know," Kyungsoo smiles slightly.

The hallways are empty as it is after the school hours and the only place students are at is the field and club rooms. Not all of them are allowed in the big hall of the school only the students with the passes are allowed and Kyungsoo is one of them.  

The hall in empty, he enters is as usual. It's after school and no one should be around anyway. This is his only way to practice, when no one is around and there is no one to watch him. He likes to do it when he's alone. It's really no big deal, actually but his shy personality holds him back from showing off his talent. This talent of his could be the knight in shining armour for his family but it could also be the knife in his parents’ heart, because his talent could bring him to greater highs but in this world money is very important, and money is the only thing he doesn't have. 

Cleaning the halls were some bull he makes up, the school’s music teacher, Kim Jonghyun. The man gave him the passes to get in at any time he wanted. Sometimes this big and vacant hall is his only escape from reality. Where here he can forget all the problems and the peer pressure he’s dealing with just a simple song of the piano. Kyungsoo takes a breath as he runs his fingers on the keys of the piano, he grimace when he sees his fingers covered in dust. He sighs and gets up again from the stool; he goes to the store room out to and search for a piece of cloth he usually cleaned it with. He didn’t find it in there, maybe the storage room inside, so he walks back in. He walks out of the storage inside the hall, his eyes focused on the piano than how the main door of the hall was slightly ajar before it closes shut, soundless.

 

Money, he is surrounded by money. He could even smell like money but money doesn't really bring him happiness. At school, people are up to his just because he has money. Money is the new god. He can't deny that, he a breed of money. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, grown with everything he wished for granted. Great look, great grades, bad attitude. Well, you can't blame him, when you're in the world where money is the god and it rules everything. You're bound to be defensive towards people because all they see is walking dollar bill. 

Jongin slams his locker close, he check his watch. He should be running if he wants to run away from his driver. Like seriously, why can’t he even go to school and come back home on his own? He’s seriously sick of school, why can’t he just graduate already. He’s already skipping a grade, thanks to his dad’s money. But Jongin isn’t a total air head, top in the school. Well, he worked his off for that. And all he asked for is to spend a weekend at Sehun’s while that latter is still home. Why the hell does he have to run just to escape his driver in hopes of getting rid of the guy and then run to Sehun’s house?

Jongin jogs through the empty hallways, down the stairs and when he reaches the ground floor, he hears the sound of piano, the main hall his head snaps. He takes a peek down the hallways and sees a boy walk out of the hall. Maybe one of the kids that has passes into the hall after school hours. Well, Jongin’s just going to have to break the rule. Then the boy walks into the hall again. Jongin slowly slips in the hall when he sees the boy go into the storage room inside the hall. He dashes to the seats and hides himself on the floor. He hisses at how painful it is when his elbow made contact with the carpeted floor.

Jongin slowly shifts and but his bag on the floor for him to put his head on but not before he takes out his comic out. So he lay his head on his bag, holding back complain on how his bag is so hard and read his comic peacefully, well as peacefully as he could because of the random pressed keys. Then it all stops, before then it starts again but this time it’s Moonlight Sonata. Jongin’s jaws drop, where have this gifted angel been hiding at in this large school.

 

“I see you’re back.” Jongin’s dad snickers at him.

“I didn’t even go to Sehun’s house, that brat went out with someone anyway.” Jongin says in a daze, he’s still stunned by the piano piece he heard just now.

“Are you okay? You’re looking a little dazed.” His mother frowns at him.

“Yeah, I-I’m alright. I’ll just go up and sleep.” Jongin mutters.

“Honey, what about dinner and don’t you have homework to do?” His mother calls out.

“Not hungry, and I left all my homework at school.” Jongin walks up the stairs.

He walks up the stairs and opens his bedroom door, close and lock it. Then he proceeds to flop down on his bed, face first.

 

 

“You’re home late,” Kyungsoo’s father says tiredly.

“Yeah, I got caught up playing the piano at school.” Kyungsoo says softly.

“Did you eat? Should I prepare your dinner?” His mother asks him.

“Its okay mom, I’m not hungry. You and dad can eat. I’ll just do my homework.” Kyungsoo says.

“Go take a bath and then I want you to seat at the dinner table, eat with us.” His dad says sternly.

“Alright,”

Kyungsoo walks out of the bathroom, already wearing his clothes with a towel on his head, he walks to the dining table, and it’s just a small table with food on it. He sits beside his dad; the man looks at the towel and to Kyungsoo.

“Towel,” Kyungsoo grins and slowly takes it off of his head.

“Go hang it properly,” His dad hits his thigh playfully.

“Let him eat, he can put it after dinner,” His mother waves it off.

“No, don’t listen to her.” His dad now waves his mother off.

Kyungsoo laughs, his mother and dad are bickering again all because of a towel.

“It’s okay, I’ll just go put it, and you two don’t have to bicker.” Kyungsoo quickly jogs to his room and throws his towel on his chair. And then back to the table for some dinner.

 

Jongin enters the hall again today; today he’s taking a seat on the plush chair. He looks around, slowly students are filling up the hall, and the music students are mostly in here. Jongin is not a music student, so you must be wondering why is he here. Well, his dad owns a music company, and they let him be in here frankly because they hope that Jongin would scout one of the students. And much like his dad, Jongin is hard to please and now harder to please as he is searching for that gifted angel. He hopes that angel is in here somewhere.

“Are you sure Kyungsoo? This isn’t an opportunity that comes by often.” Jonghyun asks his student.

“I’m sure Mr. Kim.” Kyungsoo nods.

“Alright then, you can go back to class.” Jonghyun sighs.

“You know, maybe if you could convince Jongin, you can afford the help you need.”

“Sir, music isn’t going to bring me anywhere. There are much more amazing kids in this world that can play better than me, I’m nothing.”

“Don’t say that about yourself.” Jonghyun spat angrily.

 

Jongin walks out of class, an hour late. Today was a bore, the music student were great. They were after all music students but none of them were his gifted angel. Jongin should sneak in the hall more often. He walks out pass the front gate where his driver was waiting, he gets in the car. He’s been listening to Moonlight Sonata over and over again, the gifted angel’s playing isn’t as perfect the world class pianist, he has to admit it, but the desperation in the angel’s playing, Jongin wanted it badly.

 

“Dad, where are you?” Jongin look for his dad.

“In here idiot,” His dad calls from his reading room.

“Dad, I have to ask you something.” Jongin sits down on the chair in his dad’s reading room.

“What, is it about girls? If so ask your mother.” His dad says.

“No, it’s just the other day I heard this wonderful playing of Moonlight Sonata, but I can’t seem to find the pianist.” Jongin says.

“What the hell do you mean, if you heard it but you don’t know who it is?” His dad frowns.

“Well- Wait, I’m so stupid. It’s a boy; I need to find that boy.” Jongin smacks his head.

“How did you get first in your school, when you’re this dumb?” His father shakes his head.

“Don’t ask me dad, I don’t even know.” Jongin shrugs.                                                  

“Why are you keen on finding this pianist?” His father puts down the book he was reading.

“The desperation in his playing, I want it.”

 

It started with Moonlight Sonata, it continues with Chopin Nocturne Op.9 No.1 in B flat. Jongin consider himself as a classics junkie and he isn’t that surprise that he could tell which piece it was just by hearing it, the last time Jongin sat on the floor and listened to the person play but this time Jongin decides to use his brain and record it all. This one is much more peaceful than the first peace he heard the boy play. Jongin carefully sits up slowly, making sure he makes no noises at all and then he peeks through the crack between the chairs, he sees a mop of black hair from a distance, the boys skin is pale. Jongin couldn’t see his face properly because of the distance; he doesn’t think he knows the boy.

Jongin calls him gifted angel because of his playing skills but Jongin didn’t expect the gifted angel to actually be an angel. He’s always been sure of uality, he swings the other way. It’s a bummer for the girls, not for him. Sorry ladies.

 

Kyungsoo walks from school, last one out the gates but he sees some expensive black car drive pass the school gates right when he stepped out of the gates. He didn’t think any of the kids here would stay back in school this late. As late as he was, the guard is unfazed to be locking up the gates after Kyungsoo leaves. Kyungsoo walks through the busy streets, he waits for the street light to turn green and cross the road. In the midst of a large crowd, where everyone eyes were either on their phone or staring blankly ahead, Kyungsoo’s were focused on his shoes.

There is a huge amount of regret on his chest for not taking the opportunity, it’s not like he didn’t want to take it or anything. It’s just that he didn’t need to see the look on his parents face if he had told them that he took part in the music event in his school. It’s just going to be a reminder to his parents that they can’t afford to pay for his education.  Even right now he’s on the scholarship programme, even though he’s not first in school but being second to Kim Jongin is deemed good enough. But after this, after graduation, who knows where he could be going to. Because tuition is expensive, and even if he would have gotten into a university and get a degree, jobs were hard to get nowadays.

 

Tonight Kyungsoo is alone, his father working late and his mother is on her night shift. So Kyungsoo skips dinner, didn’t feel hungry and he sits in his room with his old music player, hearing to classical music. He couldn’t really afford the music sheets. Those things were expensive to buy, so Kyungsoo learns all of the pieces by ear. He’d try to recognize the notes while hearing them then when he had time to sneak to the hall to play, he’ll try to play. At first it was hard of course it took him a few days and then slowly he developed his skill.

Kyungsoo stretches and lay down on his bed after he finished doing his homework and read up a little on the things he learned today, he can’t afford not studying, he can’t slips down from his position in the school now. He doesn’t want to lose the scholar ship. He takes off his headphones, turns off his lights and tucks himself in. He smiles to himself; a certain someone thinks he didn’t see him in the halls after school.

Kyungsoo wonders if that person would actually help him to get where he wants to. Juilliard is the dream of most if not all the people who wants to do music for the rest of their lives. But for Kyungsoo he’s just thankful if he could get into college without burdening his parent even more. He’ll go see Mr. Kim tomorrow to ask for the options of his future.

“Mr. Kim,” Jonghyun turns around and is surprised with an unusual visitor.

“Jongin,” He says.

“Can you tell me who played this? I know you know him.” Jongin gets his phone out and plays the recording.

Jonghyun sighs as he falls into the comforts of his uncomfortable chair; he looks at the young boy who is most likely to be holding the golden key to the young pianist’s future in music.

“I don’t think he wants me to tell you about his identity.” Jongin grabs his hair frustrated.

“Teach, please I beg you. This boy has been driving me nuts. I want his music, his sound and his desperation.” He gets on his knees and makes a puppy face to which Jonghyun makes a gag face.

“Stop this; you didn’t have to even kneel, idiot. I’m going to tell you,” Jongin smile so brightly Jonghyun thinks he sees the sun in front of him.

 

Kyungsoo walks down the hall ways, alone for now. He went to see Mr. Kim but the, music teacher is nowhere to be seen and he’s feeling antsy. There’s something bothering him, but he doesn’t know what it is since it’s just a hunch in his chest. Then paranoia hits him, the male student who’s been sneaking into the main hall to hear or see him, what if the boy is Kim Jongin?

“Do Kyungsoo,” He turns around and sees the person he is looking for.

“Sir, I’ve been looking for you.” Kyungsoo walks to the teacher but then stops when Kim Jongin stands beside the man.

“I don’t have to introduce him to you, since you know who he is. I’m sorry Kyungsoo but I’m not letting your talent slip away just like that.” Jonghyun pats Kyungsoo’s shoulder and gives the boy a warm smile.

“I’ll let Jongin state what he would like from you. See you guys tomorrow. Don’t forget to do your home works.” Jonghyun walks away from them.

“Hyung, can we talk somewhere private?”  The boy nods.

 

“So, I think you should at least know why I want to see you.” Jongin sits in front of the boy.

“I’ve seen you crawling in the hall,” Kyungsoo mutters.

Jongin laughs and touches his nape, “You did? Silly me,”

Kyungsoo snickers a little, “You looked really stupid.”

Jongin just smiles at that comment, “Why do you hide your talent?”

“It’s not like it can bring me anywhere,” Kyungsoo shrugs.

“Don’t say that. You don’t know if you haven’t tried.” Jongin says.

“Who would listen to me? I’m just an insignificant human.” Kyungsoo smirks.

“I listen to you, and you know that it’s hard to make me want to listen.” Jongin’s smile drops and his face displays seriousness.

“Don’t waste your time on me Jongin,” Kyungsoo gets up.

Jongin follows suit, “Just give me a week to convince you.” Kyungsoo stops and turns to the boy that’s a year younger but is just that smart which results on him being able to skip a grade.

“Convince me how?” He looks away from the boy.

“I’ll convince you that people will hear you.”

“I highly doubt that but you are welcome to try that.”

Jongin watches as the boy walks away from him. What Kim Jongin wants he will get.

 

A week pass without much things happening, Kyungsoo thinks that kid was just playing around but as he walks down the hall ways in the morning where there as still many kids playing around since class hasn’t start. He stops walking and the books in his hands drop when the hallways are filled with the melody of Moonlight Sonata. He would know it’s his playing anywhere. Kyungsoo quickly takes his book and dashes off to his classroom before he goes to Jongin’s classroom.

“Is Kim Jongin here?”  Kyungsoo asks a female student.

She points to the back, the brat is sleeping. Or so he thought, “Jongin!” The female student calls the boy.

Jongin’s eyes open and when he meets the boy’s eyes, he smirks. Jongin mouths, “I told you.” Kyungsoo grit his teeth.

“I’ll see you at the rooftop at lunch.” Kyungsoo says before leaving.

The quick playing caused uproar at the music department, many of them demanded to know who played what was played in the morning. But of course Kim Jongin had it all planned out, no one knew except for three people, Jongin, Kyungsoo and Moonlight Sonata very well since he has heard it multiples of times.

Just before lunch break there is an announcement, Kyungsoo who was so focused on the subject he was learning is distracted when the usual sound on the system makes before an announcement is made. Kyungsoo is expecting another melody to be aired but it’s just Kim Jongin.

“I beg the music students so shut up because I can’t focus on my class. And the player of this piece, you know who you are. I told you people would listen.” Kyungsoo can hear the smugness in his voice.

“Your music caused uproar, still don’t believe me?” Jongin smirks and closes the mike.

 

Kyungsoo runs up the stairs to the rooftop and he makes sure no one follows him up there. The rooftop is mainly empty every day; no one cares to even go to the rooftop. It’s empty, well Kyungsoo exited early from class and if that boy was coming from the office he’d take some time to reach here. Kyungsoo sits down by the gates that the school installed, he leans puts his head against the gates and closes his eyes, his fingers moving to the melody of a new piece, summer by Joe Hisaishi.

“Sorry for making you wait.” The sound of the door closing made his fingers freeze and his eyes to open.

“I left class early anyway.” Kyungsoo sighs.

“Why did you call me here?”  Kyungsoo glares at Jongin.

“Are you crazy? Why did you play that in the intercom?” Jongin smirks.

He gets down to Kyungsoo’s eye level and hold Kyungsoo’s chin, “I told you people will listen, and I proved it to you.”

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes, “What do I have to do for you to stop this?” He gets up.

“I want you to agree to the offer I’m giving you.” Jongin says.

“I don’t want it,” Kyungsoo yells.

“I don’t want your help! So stop trying to make me known! It’s never going to work out!” Kyungsoo pushes Jongin away from him.

“How do you know that it’s not going to work if you haven’t even tried?” Jongin yells.

“There are a lot of kids out there that’s dreaming the same dream I’m dreaming, do you think I have a chance? Cause’ I know I don’t!”

Jongin look at Kyungsoo with a frown, “Why do think that way?”

“They probably have all the help and coaching they need while I don’t.”

“Plus, music can’t pay the bills.” Kyungsoo walks off leaving Jongin.

 

The next day, Kyungsoo arrived to school wishing he could block his ears, the melody of his playing is filling the school again, and that kid is crossing the line with this. He hasn’t been playing the piano for a few days now since he knows Jongin is waiting for him in the hall. Waiting to just record another piece he plays before he broadcast it out to the school.

“Good morning Kyungsoo!” He turns around and is met with Baekhyun’s blinding smile.

“Not so much for me,” Kyungsoo gives him a half smile.

“Why is not? Come into school and welcomed with some great music. I wonder who played this though. He or She is a great pianist.” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walk to class together.

“You really think so? That he or she is a great pianist?” Kyungsoo asks softly.

Baekhyun glances to the boy next to him, slightly bewildered by  his question since this melody has been driving the music kids crazy, “Yeah, I mean he or she caught the attention of Kim Jongin didn’t they. And just look at the music kids, some of them are trying to take credit for this.”

Kyungsoo smirks, “They can just practice hard and sound like this, why worry.”

Baekhyun shakes his head, “I don’t know if it’s because I secretly sing outside of school and have a fair amount of knowledge about music than you do but this player has this desperation to their playing.”

Baekhyun slides open the classroom door, “You can’t fake this desperation. It comes from deep inside.”

“Music isn’t about playing the notes right, or sounding perfect. It’s has something to do with emotions too. Just like if a singer sings a sad or happy song but you can see that their emotions contradict their song, you can’t connect with the song if that happens. Well that’s what I think.” Baekhyun shrugs.

 

For the rest of the day what Baekhyun said left an imprint in him and it brewed in his mind. Maybe he should give it a try so he wouldn’t have regrets, maybe.

 

Kyungsoo helps his mother in the kitchen that night although you could see that his mind is in a different place. Still stuck on what Baekhyun said, it’s still brewing in his mind. Kyungsoo can’t let it go, he is letting a chance of a lifetime slip between his fingers, a chance in the music world handed in front of him from Kim Jongin while Baekhyun who loves singing and isn’t afraid to admit it but isn’t on letting the kids at school know is performing whenever he gets the chance, hoping that he would get the chance. Trust him, he asked Chanyeol to tell him about Baekhyun’s singing.

Kyungsoo is pulled from his thoughts when his mother taps the side of his head softly, “What are you thinking about now?” She chuckles.

“It’s nothing,” He sighs.

She scoffs, “I gave birth to you, please, I know when something is bothering my baby or not. So there’s no use for you lie to me. Spit it out young man.”

Kyungsoo groans and looks at his mother, “Do I have to?”

“Yes you do,” His mother wipes her hand and cross her arms over her chest, looking at him, encouraging him to speak.

“It’s just music.” Kyungsoo whispers.

His mother sighs and hugs him, “I’m sorry.”

“No mom, don’t be.” Kyungsoo says.

“But-” Kyungsoo shakes his head.

Kyungsoo holds his mothers shoulders softly, “The last thing I want to hear from you and dad is that you two are sorry. None of us knew this was going to happen. I’m not blaming you two.”

“But my talented son is giving up his dreams, I don’t want that.” His mother sighs, she’s tearing up.

Kyungsoo sighs, “I might not have too.”

“What do you mean?”

“Kim Jongin, the son of the president of the talent agency, he knew I could play and he wants to cast me.”

His mother gasps and hugs him again, “Kyungsoo that’s great!”

“I don’t know mom, I might just wasting his time and my time.” Kyungsoo shrugs.

“Just give it a try; I don’t want my son to regret anything.”

“Give it a try?”

“Even if it’s just this once, try it out. Who knows you might love being on stage and then you’ll know if it’s the thing you want to do or no.”  Kyungsoo nods.

 

Jongin is dozing off in his classroom by the third morning and he doesn’t have much music to air since Kyungsoo have been pretty much not showing up at the hall. Jongin is getting anxious about whether or not the boy is going to agree on the deal or not. He hopes Kyungsoo does. He falls asleep in matter of seconds as for the nth time he hear the beautiful playing of Moonlight Sonata from Kyungsoo.

 “Jongin,” It’s the beautiful angel’s voice.

“Come on, open your eyes.” It’s soft, as if it’s whispered into his ears.

But Jongin thinks he wouldn’t get the boy this close to him even if he wants to have this boy close to him. He feels something slipped underneath his palm but it quickly disappears, he fades back into his dream land.

 

“Kim Jongin, wake up!” He feels a tap on his shoulder.

He groans and slowly sits up, wiping his eyes. There is a paper in his palm, a small folded paper, he holds on to it and looks up at his teacher, “Sorry, Sir.”

“Just because you’re already placing number one in school doesn’t mean I’ll let you sleep in class.” Jongin mutters his apologies again and sits up properly, paper still in his hand.

During the class he peeks into the paper below his desk, a smile appears on his face.

“Meet me at the rooftop during lunch. – Kyungsoo.”

 

His palms sweat when he stood on the rooftop at noon, Jongin hasn’t arrived yet. Kyungsoo is shaking, the music isn’t playing anymore. Maybe Jongin stopped it since he knows Kyungsoo is going to agree. The door bursts open and Jongin comes, huffing and puffing.

“What the hell happened to you?” Kyungsoo frowned.

“I got your bag; now let’s get out of school.” Jongin jogs up to him and pulls him.

“What do you mean get out of school?” Kyungsoo yells as they go down the stairs.

“Someone found out that you were the one playing and the music kids are looking for you. I don’t know what they’re going to do but I heard those kids are scary! Come on.” Jongin and Kyungsoo run out to the field and Jongin leads them through a secret hole in the gates that allows them to leave the school.

“Why are they even looking for me?” Kyungsoo pulls his hand out of Jongin’s hold.

“The music kids are somewhat angry at you. They think you think you’re better than them.” Jongin scoffs.

“I don’t think that way.” Kyungsoo stops running.

“But you are better than some of them.” Jongin looks at Kyungsoo in the eyes despite being a distance away from each other.

After a silent moment, “Why did you want to see me?” Jongin asks.

“You know the answer; I want to give it a shot.” Kyungsoo takes a deep breath.

Jongin holds out his hand with a bright smile, “Come on let’s get ice cream!”

Kyungsoo looks at Jongin, bewildered at the boy who tried to convince him to sign with him and now that he said he would, the boy declares he wants ice cream.

“I know what you said but right now, I’m not in the mood for serious talk, I just want to make a new friend and get ice cream.” Jongin says.

Kyungsoo looks at the hand Jongin is holding out and takes it, the two boy walk down the street hand in hand as they head into town for the ice cream shop.

 

“Where the hell were you last week after lunch? I’ve been meaning to ask you.” Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo when they met each other outside of school.

“Something happened.” Kyungsoo shrugs.

“Yeah, the whole school knows that you ran with Kim Jongin. So what’s the deal thought you two are supposed to be enemies but you two seem a little too chummy.” Baekhyun raises an eyebrow.

“We are enemies?” A new voice joins them; of course it’s Kim Jongin.

“No, we are not, we’re just friends.” Kyungsoo says.

“Well, to him we are. I’m aiming for something more.” Jongin leans down and kiss Kyungsoo cheeks.

“Have a great day,” And he runs off, leaving Kyungsoo red in the face.

“Don’t say anything Baekhyun. Just don’t.”

“Alright,” Baekhyun chuckles at Kyungsoo.

“But, I think you have an admirer. And it’s Kim Jongin.” Baekhyun winks.

“So what if it’s Kim Jongin.” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

Baekhyun scoffs, “You’ve got to be kidding me. That boy is gorgeous.”

“That boy is childish, stubborn and doesn’t know when to stop.” Kyungsoo huffs his cheeks.

“He sounds perfect for you.” 


I've been putting this off and I'm sorry it took so long. It ended up being so long and I'm not that proud of this one. Could've been better, especially how I could have protrayed Jongin better and he didn't turn out the way I wanted him to :/ . But I hope that you enjoy and comment down below! Subscribe if you like :)