why?!?!?

Heartbreaker

i have not sene the light of day in foruteen years. ive been trapped here FORVEVR ever isnce i ehurted  yiixixixixixngn-oppa. uumh i know what your thinkign. i didnt die and they didnt kidnap me (I WISH THEY WOULD LOL!). i sjut got SAD and worRIED because i embararsed msyelfL!?!?!??!?!  i hurted him i mean of course. so anywyas. i locked myself in the toielt. not the bathroom i mena the tolet, i clibmed inside and even trie to flush but it ddidnt work. sometimes loreren coem to fviist me and they bring me food but usualyl they jsut throw a sanwcih at me whiel screamign "JIKOOK" and its kdina creepy but i mean SANDWICHES sandwiches r the like man yo hot damn wattle bottle damn. 

oh. but. i need to go. i have 2 POOP and this toielt is my home i cant use it?!??!?!? i cant beleive this si the first time i 14 years wtf. so i climb out of ym toilet and crawl to a different time. i am ALMOST DONE when i realize i have no tolet paper. 

"UHM>.... can i ahve toielt paper??"! i screech, and someoen throws some to em. it hit sm in the head. so i quickly finish and flush the tolet and leave ad.... its CHANYOL!?!??! "you hrut ym friend fourteen eyars ago an ouy pmsut pay." he says, and i am terrified. will he kill hme??!?! he looks scary. he has a little bit of a MUSTACHE. ew. .ew. wtf. why. he sused to be so cute i lke him but he looks like pedo-bear nwo....

he quickyl breaks nto a danc solo and im scraed btu when he's done hip ng toards me he jsut laughs and runs awya.

WTF? i quickyl gtext my BFFLS to tell them what happened.