No sighs.

Caught in between.

 

I woke up the next morning. *Aish school..* I quickly got ready to avoid hearing Myungsoo oppa screaming. I left home earlier so I could meet Byunghun oppa and walk with him to school. I quickly put on my shoes and dashed out of the door. I found Byunghun oppa standing outside the gates, already waiting. I held hands with him and walked together to school. The journey was… Abnormally quiet. I sighed to myself. Maybe he still needs time to move on. We sat at our usual spot in the garden, waiting for school to begin. I lay my head on his shoulder. I drifted off to sleep until I heard…

“NOONA NOONA NOONA NOONA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONA!~” I heard a loud voice screaming towards my direction.

I rubbed my eyes.

“Boo.”

I screamed and jolted up. Ricky started rolling on the floor, laughing like a maniac. Teenfinite approached. CAP oppa shook his head at the visual maknae.

“Mianhe.. I just thought I could lighten the mood.” He said in a ‘sorry’ tone.

Everyone stared at Byunghun oppa. Including Myungsoo oppa. *They must feel sorry for him. Omma was just like their own mothers too. No one has ever seen L. Joe this sad before* Chunji oppa went ahead and tapped L. Joe’s shoulder and gave him a smile. He returned a weak smile and went back to his own world. I sighed and scratched my head. The bell rang. L. Joe oppa escorted me to my homeroom. Before he turned to leave, I hugged him from the back. He turned back and smiled at me. He kissed my forehead and went off. I walked slowly to my seat, moodless. *I want my old oppa back..*

-

A/N;

Annyeong! I'm sorry if I'm confusing you with Byunghun/L. Joe.

If you're not that familiar with Teen Top yet... 

Byunghun is L. Joe's real name! His 'brother', Daehyun, is a fictional character.

Myungsoo is L's real name.

No one really calls them by their real names except Jinhee.

So I hope I cleared stuff up for those who are quite lost~

The next few parts will be up tomorrow! Please anticipate~

Goodnight! 

Nana xx