How it started

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... or ended, if were talking about Jongin's sanity.

 

1 year ago

 Jongin decided it was time for him to leave the safety of his home and try being less dependent on his parents. He came to this decision after having a really deep conversation with his bestfriend, Kim Jonghyun, who had been living by himself for most of his college years. He had always admired how capable he was and wanted to be just as capable, if not even more, than his friend. 

Hearing about his friend's decision, Jonghyun recommended a cheap yet decent place for Jongin. Of course it isn't cheap for no reason. In this world nothing is cheap without a catch.

"You'll have a roommate though." Jonghyun explains as they clean up the tables in the cafe they both work at. "He's a dongsaeng from our college. No need to worry though, you wont have any trouble with him. He's a nice kid. Cute too"  He continues, laughing at his own side comment about the boy's appearance.

"Oh. No big deal then, but can I meet him first?" Jongin says, not really seeing it as a big deal, he just wanted to at least meet him first for formality's sake but he ws already hooked on the idea. He'd never been one to have a hard time adapting in a different environment anyway and he's not bad with people if they don't bother him too much.

That weekend, when Jongin had free time, he visited the place.

"Ding dong" sounded the doorbell.

10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds passed and the door opened. Standing right in front of him now, is a cute (Jonghyun was not kidding about his cuteness) but way too skinny brunette boy that looked too young for his age. 

The boy scanned Jongin from head to toe, not in a judging way but in a way how a child assesses a stranger if he is trustworthy or not. After concluding that Jongin isn't harmful he looks him in the eyes, blinks a few times, and says "You're tall." Not waiting for Jongin to say anything, he goes back inside the room, leaving the door open for Jongin to enter. "Well he is cute, if not a little weird, but nothing not toler

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter