Scenarios

Keep That Cute Little Pout to Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scenario 1: Kim Jonghyun  and Kim Jongin (setting: Before story)

Kim Jonghyun was getting kind of annoyed. His bestfriend Kim Jongin had been complaining to him nonstop about his roommate Lee Taemin. He even gets blamed because he was the who suggested the place to his bestfriend.

One thing Kim Jonghyun doesn't get though, is why Jongin still hadn't moved out if he finds his younger roommate that irritating. 

Out of curiosity he tried to observe Kim Jongin's words and expression when they're topic of conversation is about Taemin.

"I can't believe he forgot his bag, man." Jongin was sweaty and panting as he said the words.

Jonghyun tried to focus on his tones and expression. He was a little suspicious about Jongin's feelings towards Taemin.

"I had to run home just to get it for him! He's got an exam and he friggin forgot his bag. Argh! He's lucky we've got not classes right now. That idiot!" Jongin continued to pant hard as he spoke.

Jonghyun nodded. Understanding and analyzing the situation.

In the end, no matter how much he complains he will do what he can for Taemin. Jonghyun continued to nod.

"Yah. Are you listening to me?!" Jongin didn't appreciate Jonghyun's silence while he complained and ranted about Taemin.

"Yes I completely understand that your wife gave you another hard time Jongin-ssi. As your counselor I advise you to stay calm and stay happily in love." Jonghyun replied in a stoic manner.

"Yah! Stop with wife thing!" Jongin protested.

Unknown to him though, his face turned a little pink with Jonghyun's teasing. "Aha. I knew it." Kim Jonghyun thought.

Realizing the situation, Jonghyun planned to take action.

 

Scenario 2: Kim Jonghyun and Lee Taemin

Jonghyun was sitting in the middle of their school cafeteria after a few days of thinking about what to do to help his friend. He thought that before anything else he needed to observe Taemin as well.

 When he finally sees the figure of the dongsaeng he had been waiting for.

"Taeminah!" Jonghyun yelled and gestured for Taemin to come to him with his hand.

Taemin saw him and went to him immediately.

"Yes hyung?" Taemin asked as he tilted hisbhead a little.

Jonghyun gestured for him to sit down and when Taemin did he started his Q and A.

"Yah Taeminah, You and Jongin haven't been getting along huh?" Jonghyun asked, his tone sounding concerned.

"Eeh? Did-did he say that hyung?" Taemin looked disappointed and dishearntened after hearing those words.

Jonghyun saw his expression and felt excited. His friends and this dongsaeng seemed to actually have a chance with each other.

"Not really, but he had been comolaining about some things." He explained.

Taemin lowered his head and stayed silent. Unlike Jongin's stories about how annoying and demanding Taemin is, Jonghyun had never actually imagined Taemin to be that way. The many times he had an exchange of words or times when he hung out with Taemin, he had never seen the boy as someone talkative. Taemin was usually quiet and conscious about others. He's fun to be with but is kind of reserved.

"So, so he hates me huh." The sadness in his tone could not be hidden and a slight pout formed on his lips.

Seeing him pout and idea popped into Jonghyun's mind. It was an idea that wasn't really helpful but he wanted to try and experiment. (Yes mean mean Jonghyunnie hahahahh)

"I dont think he hates you, hmmm. Do you want him to like you Taeminah?" Jonghyun whispered and inched a little closer to Taemin and Taemin nodded vigurously.

Jonghyun chuckled lightly. He had noticed even before that Taemin was a little naive. It was one of the things he agreed with when Jongin talks about Taemin.

"Do you see this Taeminah, it syas here that when a person pouts it makes them look attractive and irresistable." He explained as he showed Taemin his phone and Taemin's eyes grew wide in excitement and he nodded.

Jonghyun remembered one instance when the three of them were together and Taemin seemed to be asking Jongin to accompany him in going to the mall to buy something. Jongin was reluctant at first but when Taemin showed a little pout, Jongin made a weird expression and after awhile he said yes to Taemin's request.

"So Taeminah. You should pout more and then Jongin might like you more." Jonghyun suggested. He found Taemin's excited expression a little ammusing, he mimiced his expression and smiled as well.

"Yah. Whatvare you two doing?" Jongin says as he approached the two whispering boys.

Jonghyun noticed Jongin's slightly irritated expression. "Hmm Jealous huh."Jonghyun thought. He decided to tease his friend some more.

He lifted his hand and placed it around Taemin's shoulder and pulled his dongsaeng a little closer. " It's our little secret, right Taeminah." He looked at Taemin and Taemin nodded, but his eyes were focused on Jongin not noticing the slight irritation the standing boy felt.

Jonghyun laughed internally and thought. "I wonder how all this will turnout."

 

A/N: I'm inside our school library and I got a little bored ahahaha.

More scenarios to come. 

Uhm should I actually continue writing scenarios? 

What do you guys think?

I've been thinking and maybe I should just end this fic with the extra chapter.

Please share your thoughts. Thank you for reading.

 

 Scenario 3: Kim Jongin and Lee Taemin (setting: Clinic/Moving out chapter)

Taemin and Jongin were seated on the waiting area of the clinic as they waited for Taemin's burnt hand to be treated.

The truth is Taemin didn't really notice the pain until Jongin pointed out his injury. Now that he hd noticed it though, he realized how much it hurt. His palms were red and with blisters and even slight movements caused it to sting. He tried not to make Jongin notice, he was afraid it would make the taller boy angrier. He squeezed his eyes shut whenever the pain arises and he'd try to breathe slowly to try and sooth the pain.

As much as Jongin is angry, there was no way he wouldn't care about Taemin. He noticed Taemin's pain and felt instantly pissed. He felt annoyed that Taemin had gotten himself hurt because of his stupidity. Although what Taemin tried to do was to prevent their home to be burnt completely, Jongin still thought it was stupid and it irritated him. He instictively clicked his tongue in anger. 

His action made Taemin flinch and he quickly apologized. "Sorry." He whispered while he wore a sad pout on his lips. He didn't like making Jongin angry like this.If Jongin ends up actually hating him, he wouldn't know what to do.

Jongin raised an eyebrow in annoyance. He was angry at Taemin but hearing him apologize didn't make him feel better, instead, it made him feel guilty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter