Chapter 15

Don't Hurt My Heart, Stranger

Taeng parked his car and get out from the car. He run toward the passenger door and open it. Jessica get out and walk with Taeng. 

“Hey mom. i’m here again.” said Taeng. Jessica stand beside him.

“Hello auntie. I’m here again.” said Jessica. Taeng chuckled.

“It’s umma now right?” said Taeng. Jessica blushed and hit him.

“Hello umma.” Said Jessica again. Taeng chuckled and wrapped his arm around Jessica’s waist.

“I’m married today with this beautiful lady mom. Do you like her? I know you will because i love her sooo much!” said Taeng. Jessica smile.

“Oh! And we’re waiting for the little one. Isn’t that great?!” said Taeng excitedly. Jessica giggled.

“I’m pregnant umma. And thats because of your byun son.” She said. Taeng look at her with hurt face.

“Don’t look at me like that. You’re the one who get me pregnant.” Said Jessica. Taeng grinned.

“You’ll be grandma soon. And i’ll make sure to bring our kids here.” Said Taeng. Jessica nodded.

“I’ll take car of him umma. You don’t need to worry.” Said Jessica. Taeng smile.

“I’ll see you later mom. I love you.” said Taeng.

“I love you too umma. See you later.” Said Jessica. Taeng then lead his wife toward the car. Taeng then heard a wind whispers, i love both of you too.. Taeng look at his mother stone and smile.

“I love you.” he whisper. Jessica look at him and smile.

“I love you too.” And kiss Taeng on the lips. Taeng smile.

I’m happy that i have the greatest woman in my arm.

--

Taeyang is about to go to the airport, but he got a call from his bestfriend.

“Jiyoung? Where are you buddy? You left early!” said Taeyang.

“Sorry buddy. Somethings come up. Can we met?” asked Jiyoung. Taeyang bit his lips. He can’t miss the flight but he didn’t want to dissapoint his bestfriend. Taeyang take a deep breath.

“Okay! Where?” he asked.

“At the Cafe near COEX. I’ll see you later.” Said Jiyoung and end the call.

“COEX? Its far from airport aish..” mumble Taeyang and make U-turn. From the other car, Jiyoung follow him.

“I know you can’t resist me, Taeyang. Follow him.” Jiyoung ordered. And from Yul’s car, he saw Taeyang’s car make U-turn, followed by his father’s car.

“Isn’t that Mr Kim’s car? Doesn’t his flight is abouth 2 hours? And Why dad’s car follow his car? don’t tell me..” Yul make a U-turn too and follow his father.

“I hope you didn’t make a stupid plan father.” Mumble Yul.

--

Taeng and Jessica finally arrived at the church. Both of them is feel tired. They decided to take a rest.

“Taengoo? You’re back?” said Bom. Taeng look at her and nodded.

“Where’s dad?” asked Taeng.

“He need to go to Brazil.”said TOP. Taeng nodded and wrap his arms to his wife waist. And then, they heard a knocked.

“Oppa? You’re back?” asked Jieun. Taeng only nodded because he’s so tired.

“Okay then. I’ll go home now okay oppa? I need to be in the clinic.” Said Jieun. Taeng look at her.

“You’re going back alone?” asked Taeng. Jieun nodded. Just then, Yoong and Tiffany come. 

“Jessi? Taeng oppa? We’ll be going home now okay?” said Tiffany. Taeng look at Yoong.

“Can you give Jieun a ride? She need to go home now too.” Said Taeng. Yoong nodded.

“We’ll see you later then.” Said Yoong and go out from the room.

“Bye oppa! Congarts unnie!” said Jieun and waved.

“Bye Jessi, Taeng oppa.” Said Tiffany and closed the door.

“I guess we’ll be leaving too.” Said TOP. Bom nodded.

“OH! Before i forgot. Here Taeng. You’re father told me to give it to you. It’s your wedding gift from him.” Said Bom. Taeng took it from Bom.

“A key?” asked Taeng.

“I don’t know. He left a letter though. I’ll see you later. I hope both of you live happily ever after!” said Bom.

“See you later Taengoo. And Sica.” Said TOP.

“Bye TopTop! BomBom!” waved Taeng. 

“See you later uncle auntie.” Said Jessica smiling. Taeng sit beside Jessica and open the letter. They saw an address.

“An address?” Taeng look at Jessica.

“Maybe we should go there?” said Jessica.

“Hmm maybe. Let’s go.” Said Taeng and walk toward his car. Suddenly, Taeng’s phone ringing.

“Hello?”

“Taeng!” Taeng eyes widened.

“Yul?” Jessica’s body tensed. Yul called Taeng?

“Taeng you need to get here!” said Yul.

“What? What happen?!” asked Taeng worried. Jessica look at her husband.

“I need you here! Youu’re father might be in danger!”

“In danger? What do you mean Yul? My dad is going to Brazil.” Said Taeng confused.

“No he is not. My father told him to meet him in COEX. And i know my father is planning something. And that plan will be not good.” Said Yul.

“Your father? Who?”

“Kwon Jiyoung, your father bestfriend.” Taeng eyes widened.

“He is your father?! Hey what do you mean your father planning something not good?” said Taeng. Jessica look worried.

“I’m not sure but my father’s car is following your father’s car. And i have a bad feeling about this. I’ll see you in COEX.” Said Yul and the line went off.

“What happened?” ask Jessica.

“Yul’s calling. He said that my father might be in danger and i need to go there.” Taeng said and rubbed his temple.

“You’re going?” asked Jessica. Taeng look at his wife and cupped her face.

“I need too. I have to make sure that nothing happened to my dad. I’ll drop you off to your house.” Said Taeng and drove off to the Jung’s. They finally arrived at the Jung’s and Taeng Jessica to the door. Taeng kiss her forehead.

“I’ll be right back.” He said and walk out. But Jessica grab his hand.

“Please be safe.” Said Jessica with teary eyes. Taeng smile and kiss Jessica on the lips.

“I will.” And he get into his car and drove away.

“God, please protect him and appa.” Jessica pray and get inside the house.

“Noona? Where’s Taeng hyung?” asked Yoona. Jessica ignored him and walk straight to the living room. She saw Jieun and Tiffany is talking.

“Sica unnie? Where’s Taeng oppa?” asked  Jieun. Jessica saw her and sit beside her.

“Jieun-ah, i need to ask you something.” Said Jessica. Jieun look at her confused but she nodded.

“Do you know Kwon Yul?” asked Jessica. Jieun’s body tensed and Jessica saw it.

“You know him, don’t you?” asked Jessica again.

“She know Yul hyung?!” said Yoong. Tiffany hold him.

“Shh.. be quiet.” Said Tiffany. Jieun bite her lips. She look at Jessica’s hopefull eyes. She take a deep breath.

“Yes i do.” said Jieun. Yoong feel his anger but since his wife wrap her hand around his body, he keep silent.

“Please tell me about him and Taeng.” said Jessica. Jieun nodded hesitantly.

“Taeng oppa and Yul oppa is bestfriend since diapers. They treat each other as a brother. Taeng oppa is very loyal to Yul oppa and vice versa. But one day, Taeng oppa.. he..” Jieun play with her fingers.

“He what?” asked Jessica. Jieun took a deep breath.

“He fell in love with you unnie.” Said Jieun. Jessica’s eyes widened.

“What?! How come? I meet him weeks ago.” Said Jessica. Jieun nodded.

“Thats what you think right? But no. Taeng oppa knnow you even before Yul oppa know you. But he is a coward. He didn’t dare to approach you and talk with you unnie. And when Taeng oppa stalked you, Yul oppa is in there with him. He said to Taeng oppa that he might be in love with you. Yul oppa didn’t know about Taeng oppa’s feeling since he didn’t tell him so Yul oppa is the first one that approach you. Taeng oppa only left hearbroken and let Yul oppa to have you until oneday, Yul oppa told us that he proposed you. Taeng oppa is crying all night because his heart is broken. But he willing to let Yul oppa with you. He said since Yul oppa seems so happy, he didn’t care about his feeling. And one day, he saw Yul oppa dump you in the bar. He felt so angry and he punch Yul oppa for the first time on his life because he can’t controled his anger toward him. Among three of us, he’s more calm then both of us so that shocked me and i know Yul oppa is shocked too. He said to Yul oppa for not come near Taeng oppa and you anymore because he felt betrayed. Taeng oppa then left Yul oppa and colla.. i mean crying because he felt sorry for punch Yul oppa. After that, he swear to himself that if oneday, he saw you, he will approach you and will take care of you. After all this time, Taeng oppa is always stalked you until he have a courage to approach you in the park.” Said Jieun. Jessica look at her with teary eyes.

“He.. love me even before i know him?” asked Jessica. Jieun nodded.

“That was the first time oppa care abouth the others eversince his mother death. He’s never been in love before he meet you.” said Jieun and patted Jessica’s back.

“That pabo.” Sobs Jessica. Tiffany hug her bestfriend.

“That pabo is your husband now.” said Tiffany. Jessica smile.

“Yeah, he is.” Said Jessica.

“Uh.. unnie, sorry for interupt but, why did you ask about Yul oppa?” asked Jieun. Jessica sigh.

“Yul call Taeng before we going here. He said that maybe Mr. Kim.. i mean appa is in danger. Yul said that his father is following appa’s car.” said Jessica. Jieun eyes widened.

“Yul oppa’s appa?? Kwon Jiyoung?!!” shout Jieun with wide eyes. Jessica nodded.

“Yul told Taeng that may be his father plan something.” Said Jessica. Jieun face paler.

“I have a very bad feeling about this. Jiyoung aboji is here?” asked Jieun. Jessica nodded.

“Why? What happen Jieun?” asked Jessica.

“He dissapear 23 years ago and no one knows the reason, even Taeyang aboji. The only one who knows about him is only my father, Lee Seungri. And he told me that the reason why Kwon Jiyoung dissapear is..” Jieun look at the three adults and take a deep breath.

“He try to kill Taeyang aboji.” Everyone in the room gasped.

“But why? I though they’re bestfriend?” asked Tiffany.
“They used to be bestfriend, thats what Jiyoung aboji though. Their friendship ended because.. Dara omoni choose Taeyang aboji rather Jiyoung aboji. Dara omoni is Taeng oppa’s mother. Jiyoung aboji felt betrayed by Taeyang aboji but he keep it himself. Until when Dara omoni died, i think he lost control and trying to kill his own bestfriend. But my father found out about it and since my father is head chief in police, he sent Jiyoung aboji away from here. And now, he’s back. I’m afraid he’s planning to do what he didn’t do last time he’s here. Kill Taeyang aboji. If thats his reason to follow Taeyang aboji, then Yul oppa and Taeng oppa’s live might be in danger as well.” Said Jieun. Jessica stood up and grab Yoong’s hand. 

“Drive me to COEX now.” she said. Yoong nodded.

“Unnie wait! I’m coming with you.” said Jieun. Jessica nodded.

“God.. please protect them..”

--

 

A/N thanks for read this :) don't forget to comment :) i want to know your opinions after read this :) thankyou! XD