Hunter and the dumb (?) fairy

Hunter and the Fairy

 

 

[Hunter and the Fairy]

 

 

 

 

He smirks as he looks at the forest he is going to enter in a few minutes.

 

 

This is his last chance to prove humans that fairies do exist. He has always believed in their existence and has searched every corned of the world for them. Not really the whole world, more like South Korea.

 

After graduating from school, he started searching for those special creatures usually living in forests. He had two books with himself and a camera hanging around his neck. He probably looked crazy; he was staring intensely and the forest, a creepy shine in his eyes.

 

He was sure they were there. If they weren't, he wouldn't get any support from the 'magical creature research institute of Seoul' that has never seen fairies. They are the company that have discovered unicorns in Madagascar and dragons in Belgium.

 

Dragons in Belgium? You are probably thinking; what the ? Weren't dragon's from China. Well a little bit history right now;

   before dragons did live in China, but when a few decades ago humans move on their land they had to go away and flied trough Russia and went down across Finland, Germany and finally arrived to Belgium where they resided underground.

 

 

Now history lesson is over.

 

 

He was one of the new magical creature searchers, financed by the institute, and had promised to find those damn fairies.

 

 

He took a deep breath in, and entered the dark looking like forest. He glanced around, searching for a specific road that would lead him to the middle of the forest where fairies usually lived. The middle of the forest was known to be the best place to hide, because of all the other ferocious animals that protected it perfectly.

 

 

What? You think he will get eaten by them?

 

 

No. Because he is a hunter.

 

 

He is the fairy hunter, Do Kyungsoo.

 

 

Soon he will be an important character in history for proving fairies existed. And he will do anything to be in those damn pages of school history books.

 

 

He examined his surroundings, opening his books (they were truly children fairy tail books, but shh.) and compared the images with what he saw in the forest. He saw birds flying from trees to trees, a darker passage that would lead him outside of the forest, another way he guessed would lead him further into the forest. He smirks an starts walking.

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

He had to pinch himself to know it wasn't a dream. He glances down again at the image in his children book and his mouth drops open as he looks up at the sight only a few meters away from him. His eyes are wide open as he realises he was standing in front of the place he has been searching for ever since he had laid eyes on the children book.

 

 

It was real.

 

 

The place is real.

 

 

He stares at it with his eyes sparkling in desire. In front of him he can see the same houses than in the photo, but surprisingly they were twice the size in real life. He smirks and slowly approaches the village. He throws his book away in a bush and approaches one of the houses. He tries to open it, and fortunately it did. He entered the house and stops to look at the place in awe.

 

 

The house might be the size of his own, but the weird but at the same time funny decorations inside of this one were pulling his own house down in the decoration category. He looks around and sees a table, but it isn't an ordinary table; it has purple animal limbs as legs and cat's eyes on the sides, he goes and places his hand on the table and nearly giggles when he discovers it's made of fur, a very soft fur.

 

 

He had a lot of fun looking and examining the furniture inside, but the fun ended when he remembered why he was here;

 

the elves.

 

 

Where were they? He thought as he squints his eyes.

 

 

He opens a door and peeks inside to see the kitchen. He closes the door and goes to another door. He smirks when he sees a staircase in it, leading upstairs. He enters the staircase and slowly closes the door behind himself. He climbs the stairs and end in another room, bigger than the others. It has another door in the end, another cat eyed table and a drawer next to it. There was also a bed. A king sized bed with leaves and flowers decorating it. He tip toes to it and nearly screams in joy wen he sees black hair peeking out under the purple blanket.

 

 

 

He places his hand on his mouth as he smiles in happiness. Finally! He whispers into his hand.

 

 

He stared at the person lying in the king sized bed and went to his side. He examined the hair and carefully pulled the blanket away from the person. He widens his eyes as he see long and sparkly wings attached on the boy's back. He feels like he is in heaven. After this discovery he would be praised by e v e r y one.

 

 

 

He was so into his thoughts he didn't see the elf stir out of his sleep after feeling the heat suddenly disappear. The elf yawns soundlessly and stretches his limbs. It was only when he opens his eyes that he discovers the cause of the coldness. His eyes widens as he sees the human standing next to his bed, a wide grin on his face and a hand on his cheek. He finally understands that he is in danger.

 

 

A human.

 

 

There was a human inside his house. The question was how, how did a human discover where he lived?

 

 

He slowly crawled away from the human and stands up from his bed. He takes his white t-shirt that was carelessly thrown on the floor after he decided to take a nap, and pulls it on his bare upper body. He wished the human wouldn't notice him leaving, but unfortunately the human had seen him creep away and was now staring at his every movement.

 

 

 

He was scared, the human was walking towards him, he had heard stories about humans, and they weren't the happiest and the nicest ones. They were the cruelest and said to be true ones. His grand grand mother had told him how cruel and savage humans are and how they wouldn't hesitate to kill every elf if they discovered them. They were monsters, no, spawn on the devil itself.

 

 

They hold an eye contact for a moment before he sees the human smirk.

 

 

 

"You're beautiful." he lifts his eyebrow, not believing the first word he hears from a human is a flattering one. Even though he would never think of himself as 'beautiful'. But he knew humans could be tricky, and this was a trick to make him relax.

 

 

 

"H-how d-did y-you find thi-this place?" he stuttered out. The human approaches him like a hunter, and he was his pray, a fairy.

 

 

A hunter and a fairy.

 

 

 

He stiffens when he feels a hand on his face.

 

 

 

"You are so... SO beautiful..." the hunter closes his eyes, breathing in and releasing his breath. He suddenly opens his eyes and the human's face transforms completely from a calm to a creepy, malicious one. He feels cold shivers, not the good ones, but the bad ones that informs you you are in deep .

 

 

 

"So... pretty... So interesting." the hunter whispers as he caresses the fairy's soft face. The fairy squeezees his eyes shut as the human leans his face closer, until stopping only a few centimeters from the fairy's ear.

 

 

"And you're mine." he feels his heart beat faster, his pulse growing in less than a second. He feels a hand wrap around his wrist and another was on his neck. Without knowing, he feels his breath cut out and everything becomes dark and cold.

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

"I've got my fairy~" Kyungsoo chants as he drives on the road direction his home. From time to time he looks over his shoulder on the back seat where his fairy was lying on it. He had installed curtain-like black things on the windows so that no one would see what he had in the back seat. 

 

 

 

He smirks as he takes right and finally sees the familiar place he hadn't seen in a few weeks. He stops his car in front of the white house and opens the door to leave. He was at his door, already placing his key into the tiny crack when a feeling of guilt pools into him. Isn't he going to get the fairy inside? Why would he even care? It's a fairy and he will be selling it to science in only a few months! But... the fairy will be cold in the car! Who cares? Not me. But you could take photos of him and examine him if he was inside, also, who wants a dead fairy?  True...

 

 

 

And that was why he was carrying the fairy inside his room, because the other rooms - before made for guests - were full of stuff.

 

 

 

He placed the black haired boy on his princess sized bed and felt guilty for injecting the tranquilizer in the poor boy. He didn't even know why he had done something as cowardly. But he had to get the fairy with him, and after seeing the fairy's reaction to him being in the stranger's house was enough to make him take the cowardly decision of using a tranquilizer that a co-worker had given him if he found a fairy. Of course the co-worker thought he wouldn't use it, because he didn't believe he would even find any.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo smirked. He will call his office and tell them the good news and he will laugh into his co-worker's face, telling him; I told you they existed!

 

 

 

He eyed the boy's face, it was peaceful, eyes closed; his eyelashes brushing his rosy cheeks. His mouth was slightly open, letting air out and in. He had pinkish lips that he would enjoy having pressed against his -

 

 

 

What? He froze. His eyes were popping out, realising what he had been thinking about a few seconds ago.

 

 

Kissing... a fairy?

 

 

 

He looks down when he sees movement. He feels his heart beat fasten when he sees two dark brown orbs staring up at him. His mouth fell open as he stares how the fairy sits up, letting out a small scream when he realises he isn't at home.

 

 

"Where am I?" the fairy screamed, he was frantically looking around Kyungsoo's room, before glueing his eyes on the owned of the house.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you bring me here human?" he whispers, feeling scared.

 

 

 

If he weren't as shocked, Kyungsoo would have giggled at the cute sight in front of him. He couldn't control his emotions and feelings anymore, and neither could he stop his thoughts. When did he start thinking the fairy was cute and kissable?

 

 

He shook his head and looked back at the fairy who was breathing frantically in and out. Scared that the boy would get a panic attack, Kyungsoo sat on the bed and placed his hands on the fairy's shoulders and shook him.

 

 

 

 

"Breathe slowly in and then out." Kyungsoo said after realising shaking the poor boy wouldn't help and would only get the boy even more panicked.

 

 

 

The fairy followed Kyungsoo's instructions and started by breathing in and released it with shaking breaths. He repeated it a few times before he was calmed (not fully calmed though).

 

 

 

 

"You're at my place." Kyungsoo finally broke the silence. The boy's eyes popped open and Kyungsoo saw him biting his lower lip. He shook his head before any weird thoughts would run into his already messed up mind.

 

 

 

"Wh-why?" came out a shaky cry out of the fairy's mouth. Kyungsoo's mouth fell open when the boy started crying. He couldn't stop his heart from beating when the boy sitting in front of him fell into his embrace. He didn't know where to place his hands and ended up leaving them on his own lap.

 

 

 

After a few minutes of the dark haired fairy crying, it stopped. Kyungsoo looked down and saw for the first time how beautiful the boy's skin was; a little darker than his own, but looked so smooth and perfect.

 

 

 

The boy lifted his head up from Kyungsoo's chest, wiping his tears away, he looked up at Kyungsoo with a pained face and red cheeks and eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you fairynap me?" the fairy asked with a shaky voice, but this time he tried not to cry.

 

 

 

"Fairynap?" Kyungsoo chuckled at the cute use of words.

 

 

 

 

"Because it's my job, and I wasn't going to hurt you!" the fairy tilted his head. Kyungsoo frowned at the absence of reaction.

 

 

 

 

His eyes widened when the fairy's mouth dropped open and he finally got an unexpected reaction from him.

 

 

 

 

"You should have told me earlier! I'm happy to help you doing your work!" the fairy smiled. Kyungsoo couldn't believe his eyes; the fairy was barely a minute ago crying and now was grinning happily.

 

 

 

"You..  you aren't mad?" the fairy shook his head.

 

 

"I thought you were going to do something bad to me." Kyungsoo chuckled, the fairy is stupid. So stupid.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo smirked before looking back at the grinning fairy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

They were sitting in the living room, the fairy was sitting on the couch, playing with Kyungsoo's flip phone (do you really think he would give the elf a smartphone?) and Kyungsoo was sitting on another couch at the other side of the tiny room. He was eyeing the happy elf. He was glad the boy was now calm and trusted him, easier to get rid of him.

 

 

 

But why did the idea of selling the winged boy to the science laboratory made him feel sad and his heart ache?

 

 

Why did his heart start beating frantically seeing the elf happy, giggling like a child in his living room?

 

 

 

 

Why was his stomach full of sparkles and butterflies when he hears the childish screams of joy emitted by the elf?

 

 

 

He didn't know. Except, he did know. He knew perfectly why he was feeling like that and he was scared to face them.

 

 

 

He was scared to face his feelings. How the heck did this happen? How did he end up crushing on the object of his desire that would give him a place in history?

 

 

 

He glances upwards at the ceiling and back at the fairy, who was now staring at him intensely.

 

 

 

"Human?" Kyungsoo hummed in reply.

 

 

 

"What's your name?" the fairy asked with a grin

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo." he replied, even though it wouldn't serve anything, because tomorrow he would have to send the boy to the company.

 

 

 

"I'm Jongin, what was the work you were talking about?" the fairy that was named Jongin questioned with an innocent smile on his beautiful tanned face.

 

 

 

"You'll soon see." Kyungsoo mumbled, feeling guilty.

 

 

 

"Oh! I'm exited, when?"

 

 

 

 

"Tomorrow." Jongin grinned.

 

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

He doesn't know how he ended up in this position. He was about to exit his house with Jongin when he had felt the younger pull him back inside and push him against a wall.

 

 

The thing that made his eyes widen was the cold expression on the boy's face. He gulped, trying to struggle out of the boy's strong grasp.

 

 

"What Jongin?" he gulped.

 

 

 

"I don't even know why I gave you my name. You filthy human." how could words cut him so deeply? He felt a bang inside his heart as if someone had punched it.

 

 

"What... What are you talking about?" he played innocent.

 

 

 

"I knew from the start you were going to hurt me." Kyungsoo frowned.

 

 

 

"I... I'm sorry." it was the first time Kyungsoo felt as bad as now. The look Jongin was throwing him was already painful to look at, but the sharp voice made Kyungsoo's heart bleed. Why did he even try to find those fairies?

 

 

 

"Every human is filthy, vile species that made us, fairies, suffer for centuries because you were so greedy and wanted all earth for yourselves, forgetting what co-existing is." he felt Jongin's grasp tighten and soon he was shoved on the floor.

 

 

He looks up at Jongin who was walking to him, dropping on his shins. He glared at Kyungsoo before doing the unexpected.

 

 

 

After dreaming about it for a whole day, it was finally happening. Kyungsoo's eyes were wide open as he felt Jongin's lips on his. He closed them, starting to enjoy the kiss, but when he was about to start kissing Jongin back, Jongin leaned back. The boy glared at Kyungsoo, wiping his lips as if he had dirt on them.

 

 

"I can't believe I fell for a filthy human." Jongin whispered, standing up from the floor.

 

 

 

"I don't know where to go, or even where I am, so I ask you to get me back to my village." Jongin orders. Kyungsoo was staring at him, still lying on the floor.

 

 

"I- I can't becau-" Kyungsoo stopped talking when Jongin turned around to glare at him.

 

 

 

"You will send me back home. It's an order." Jongin sat down on the couch, taking the flip phone Kyungsoo had given him.

 

 

 

"And I take this with me." Kyungsoo stands up, staring at the boy who was playing with the phone.

 

 

 

"Jo-Jongin..." Kyungsoo whispers, feeling his heart break in pieces.

 

 

 

*  *  *

 

 

 

 

 

He had been so blinded by greed, not even thinking about how the fairy would feel if he had fairynapped him. He was driving his car towards Jongin's destination, his eyes glued on the road. Jongin was sitting on the back seat, eyes glued on the flip phone.

 

 

"You know we-"

 

 

"Shut up."

 

 

 

He sighed.

 

 

"Jongin, I'm sorry, I should have thought about how you would feel, that is why I'm apologising."

 

 

 

"I'll forgive you when you get me back to my place." Kyungsoo nibbled with his lower lip. He parked his car on the side and opened his door. He went to open Jongin's and stared at the fairy exiting the car, his long wings sparkling under the sunlight.

 

 

They entered the forest together, even thought Jongin didn't want him to come, but he didn't know the forest because everyone told him to never go out of their village.

 

 

 

He was probably the happiest fairy alive when he saw his house. He ran inside, eyeing everywhere and smiling when he saw everything were at their right place. He froze when he heard the door close. He turned around to see Kyungsoo standing awkwardly in front of him.

 

 

 

"Thank you for getting me back home..." Jongin mutters, waiting for the older to go away. But to his surprise the hunter wasn't moving.

 

 

"Aren't you going home?" Jongin questions.

 

 

 

Without warning he was pressed against the wall, Kyungsoo's face only a few centimeters away from his face. He could feel the older's hot breath tickling his face and was about to giggle but a pair of lips stopped him. He closed his eyes, wrapped his hands around the shorter's waist and kissed him back. He felt sparkles inside himself and abandon himself in the feeling of having the hunter close to himself.

 

 

 

He opened his eyes when Kyungsoo leaned out of the kiss. They stared into the other's eyes, intensely as they breathed in and out.

 

 

 

"I forgive you." Jongin whispers, bringing Kyungsoo closer, placing his head on the man's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

I'm so sorry for leaving you waiting!

I had a hell of a time at school, then had a fever

and no time to write :(

 

But now it's here,

I hope you enjoyed reading this,

please comment x