1/1

like skipping rocks

taehyung's broken.

he wasn't always broken. happy kim taehyung, puppy tae, cute taehyungie. that's what they always called him. they still do; nobody knows he's broken.

the bitter mix of heaven and hell came in the form of min yoongi.
he was bold and loud, set his eyes on taehyung on the first day and did not wait to have what he wanted.
he was full of sweet words and empty promises, promising touches and gifts that held meanings only they understood.
he swept taehyung off his feet and left him thinking, this is it, we're perfect, this is love, we're meant to be.
he was taehyung's world, he was something that kept taehyung alive and breathing above the merciless waters.
he was a person that taehyung
would give everything up for, give anything to keep, give anything to see his gummy smile every day.

what taehyung didn't know, was that he would be the one to push his head down into the waters and leave him there to drown.
what 
taehyung didn't know, was that he would stay there and wish and hope and wait until min yoongi came back to pull him up.
what taehyung didn't know, was that he would begin to realize everything he had with min yoongi was only real to him.
what taehyung didn't know, was that min yoongi took every ounce of love and life he had in him and left him with nothing.
what taehyung didn't know, was that min yoongi turned around with no intention to come back.
what taehyung
didn't know, was that he would be forgotten.

the bitter mix of heaven and hell came in the form of min yoongi.
min yoongi
left just as fast as he came, in the bitter form of hell with a cruel sample of heaven.

taehyung's broken.
nobody knows he's broken.

the sweet and sour mix of elysium and a new start comes in the form of jeon jungkook.
he was awkward and shy, set his eyes on 
taehyung the first week and waited long to have what he wanted.
he took things slow and left taehyung wishing he didn't hope for more.
he wasn't shy to say the sweet words that lured in taehyung's heart. he was understanding and kind, promising smiles and comforting touches.
he was something taehyung realized he could not live without, someone that held taehyung's hand and made him feel like he had the world.
he was a person that taehyung
tried not to give all that he had to, tried not to give anything to spend every waking moment with him.

taehyung wishes he could say he didn't sweep him off his feet,
wishes he could say he hasn't left taehyung
wondering, is this it? are we okay? is this okay? can we last?

what taehyung doesn't know, is that he is the person that would cherish everything taehyung had to offer.
what taehyung doesn't know, is that he would be too scared to try again, too scared to let it all go again.


what taehyung doesn't know, is that he already has.


what taehyung doesn't know, is that jeon jungkook is willing to give it all,
that he is jeon jungkook's
world.

what jungkook doesn't know, is that taehyung's broken.

or maybe he does.
after all, how do you fix something you didn't know was broken in the first place?

taehyung's broken; nobody knows.
maybe jungkook
knows.
maybe he doesn't want to be fixed.
maybe he's too scared to be.

maybe jungkook fixes him anyway.