Final

Baby Daddy

You and Taecyeon had been going out for two wonderful years, you still can't believe that he chose you to be his girlfriend. You never thought you were good enough for him, especially when you see all the other amazing female idols that he works with. But He always made sure to let you know that you were all that he'd ever need. 

You sit up in bed as you were feeling a bit uneasy in the stomach, and grabbing the glass of water beside the bed thinking that may help settle your stomach but it didn't. Suddenly you feel as if your going to vomit, you throw back the covers on the bed rushing to the bathroom. Making it just in time you began to empty the contents of your stomach, thinking to yourself that you have just eaten something bad yesterday.

Flushing the toilet then rinsing your mouth in the sink you decide to make yourself some tea to help with the uneasiness  in your stomach. You turned the kettle waiting for it to boil placing the teabag and sugar in the cup. Pouring the boiling water in the cup you try to think what might of caused you to feel sick, realising you haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary you go and look at the colander thinking that it might that time of the month.

You looked shocked only to discover that you were two weeks late, trying to think back when you and Taecyeon were last intimate then it clicked you might be pregnant. You began to freak out thinking what might happen if your were pregnant with his child. Shaking that thought from you head you decide that it's best not to get worked up until it's confirmed. 

You pick up the phone to make an appointment with your doctor and spoke to the receptionist who said you can come in at 2.30pm. Finishing the call you looks up at the clock