章1

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter one

after taehyung lefted both of them in the room joohyun stared at the guy eyes with a betrayed expression plasted on her face "are you really?" she stare at him again as she hold her head feeling a little dizzy she was currently at the hospital.

"yes." jungkook gently said, as he gently grazes his hand over her bandaged forehead only to receive a wince. hesitating his next words, he didn't think he could bare the answer. "do you not remember me... at all?"

 

she backed away from his touch, she looks at him bitting her lip "i- i don't think i do but were you the one who left me alone heartbroken?" she questioned him while looking at the door wondering where the other guy went.

 

jungkook heart trumbled a little, gulping back his tears, he spoke in a wobbly voice. "joohyun, it's me jungkook.. your boyfriend. you, taehyung, and I. . we got into a car crash early tonight.. remember? taehyung was going through a fight with his girlf- well ex.. we had to go get him" joohyun body was shaking she was scared she doesn't remember any of them taehyung or jungkook. she just knew her name that's all.

 

"oh" was the only thing she said to him but she gave him small smile after nodding her head "i got it but where is he right now and when can i leave?" she asked looking around and frowned wanting to leave sooner or later. she don't like the hospitals the smell the white theme just disgust her everything was white there the walls the bed her clothes... its so plain and dull to her.

 

"he'll be back, he's just... he needed to take a breather" jungkook gave a slight smile in return, then taking her hand into his." the doctor said not to, not until you've gotten  strengh to remember something. . but I promise, I'll be here for you." he gently said rubbing his hand between his, "i won't go till you go."

 

she gave him a cute smile "but who is he to me do i know him?" her smile turn into a frown in a few seconds "boooring, i don't like hospitals" she pouted looking at him while trying to remember who she was or her personal details. she suddenly winced in pain holding her head "it hurts" she mentally cried

he didn't want to ruin this moment, he just gave her a nod to her question ignore her question, letting it go over his hed goimg to the next. "How about I bring you some of your books, you've always seemed to love the-". her wince of pain made him jump up, taking her hands gently away. "don't hold to tight, you'll hurt your self even more "

she slighty smile releasing her hands from her head "no i'm fine don't worry it just hurt a little" she softly laugh her eyes sparkled when she heard the word books "oh my god!! yes please bring them loads please i'll read four in a day" she joked giving him her eyesmile that she shown a lot to the people in school and her close friend.

even though she lost her memories she knew that she loved reading books to death "oh right, how old am i and you am i older or?" she asked him curiously since she literally doesn't know any of her personal stuffs like her birthdate and others

"okay okay, sounds like a plan.."  jungkook trailed his words, then just changed his lips to a smile he then let out a playful sigh. "sadly I'm not an oppa, you happen to be 18, one year older then me.. you're my joohyunie noona! " a bright eyesmile appeared to his face.

joohyun lips then formed into an 'o' "oh really? i see then look at the bright side i love people calling me noona i find it... cute!!" she yelled happily and laughed at herself for being silly.

 

meanwhile taehyung was outside of the hospital sitting at the bench sighing. "i'm sorry for leaving you i had my reasons for it i guess now you're happy with jungkook". he said looking down and look back up when he saw a girl wearing a school uniform her buttons were not buttoned up properly her skirts was above her knee and she had a thick makeup on her. "jang minah" he muttered glaring at the girl infront of him

giving a snicker she swung her arms at her side, staring him down. "awww, is little taehyungie upset? why don't you tell mama what's wrong, eh?" she said plopping into the seat next to him, drapping her arm around him. she was pretty much all over him, arm wrapped around him, gently brushing her finger tips on his shoulder. " did that little hurt you eh ? "

 

taehyung stare at her in disgust "leave me alone minah! for the last time she's not a ". he stood up yelling at her shooting her another which didn't scare her at all he sigh and went back inside to the hospital with the girl catching him from behind.

chasing him down threw the hospital halls, "then why'd she leave taehyung, why'd she leave us both ?! why'd she take him from me!!" her shouts echoed throught the long halls, soon catching up to him grabbing him back by his shoulder. "you know our past, her past... what else do I have to call her- liar?"

taehyung stopped his tracks hearing minah words, he turned to to her looking at her feeling pitiful for her but no that's not gonna make him take her back for what she did to joohyun and him "i don't care minah, if she lied then what about you? you never loved me ever you,  you only dated me for my popularity and wealthiness and i was the one who left her!!  if it wasn't because of you i would still be hers and she would still be mine not jungkook's" he yelled at her, his face was red he was angry at minah for what she did in the past

 

he stare at her and forcefully get his hand off his shoulders running back to joohyun room seeing them chatting with each other happily

watching him storm away, hearing his harsh words just scattered the piece of her heart. " i did ing love you taehyung.." she mouthed, she could feel tears rushing to her eyes . of course he wouldn't stay to listen to her,  no one listened to minah. gulping down her tears, she began running after taehyung, staying close behind him. muttering under her breathe from the sight of joohyun's face, she narrowed her eyes looking at her.

jungkook was happily talking to joohyun until he notice the presence of taehyung and minah. jungkook's eyes widened at the sight of minah, why was she here? what the were you thinking taehyung? thoughts ran throughout his head, putting these girl in room together wasnt a good mix. one hot, one is cold, together they made a storm cloud.

"oh taehyung you're-" joohyun smiled sweetly but the smile fade within a minute she widen her eyes seeing the girl behind taehyung that made her stop talking. soon his mood only soon to change within a flash, the glare of taehyung gave a sign..  he stared back, until joohyun wince he toke his attention to her and minah annoying voice

 

taehyung was looking at jungkook filled with anger in his eyes, then he turned to joohyun he could see that joohyun was scared but he softened making her feel relieved. taehyung flinched hearing joohyun winced in pain. he felt that there was something wrong with her he looked behind seeing minah standing he could only stand there without knowing what to do "m minah leave this isn't a good idea for you to be here" he stuttered and cursed at himself for doing it in his mind he could see minah lips forming into a smirk. the sense of evil is coming back to her

 

"" he cursed under his breath "language" joohyun managed to say at this intense situation but shut up again after seeing minah smirking towards her

 

minah smirked again "tae tae, you silly goose! Why would I leave my best friend in this position?!" minah giggled, as she hit his arm with a smirk. "joohyun unnieee!" she squealed, pushing taehyung's body away she skipping her way over to her, hoping into the seat next to her bed.

 

taehyung was about to grab minah wrist but it was to late. he could see joohyun face was scared at minah presence who was treating her differently.

 

she don't know her but there's definitely something wrong with her and minah's relationship. she took the chance and asked her "i'm your unnie?" she blink rapidly confused. she then looked straight to jungkook face pleading him to help her.

 

 

it has been a week since that incident in the hospital the doctor told her that she can leave early. so here she is finally standing in front of jungkook and taehyung dorm, since both of them have no idea how to send joohyun home since she doesn't have the keys with her and she lives in a apartment while her parents is out of town.

 

the five boys opened the door shocked seeing joohyun same goes to joohyun she hid behind jungkook "who are they?" she asked him. she could hear taehyung sighing and walk past her and jungkook dropping his weight to the couch "so are you ever gonna reply her jungkook?" taehyung asked the younger guy with a cold tone in his voice.

 

jungkook toke his phone checking his alerts, before bringing his eyes to taehyung as he spoke. scoffing, he rolled his eyes at taehyung's comment, jungkook slid his phone back into his pocket .Then looking at the pack of males, then to joohyun "these are my hyungs". He said lifting him self up from the couch, "you guys know joohyun right... taehyung ?"

 

joohyun was still hiding behind jungkook slowly walking to his side. she soon gave a small smile to the five boys with taehyung equals six boys in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter