final.

Because... that's why I love you

Saturday. This Saturday is special a Saturday. You already praise and love and care for him everyday of the year but on this Saturday, September 12, 2015. You just can't help but feel even more appreciative of him. Kim Namjoon. He means the world to you, he is your world. Everything you do somehow involves him. No other person has ever made you feel this way. The thought of him makes you feel absolutely grateful. Some days you feel a pain in heart because of how much you love him. 

 

You watch him carefully, picking out a cardigan to go with outfit for the day. You just sit there calmly on the bed as he tries on a few different cardigans some gray and others black. He notices you watching him, sends over that famous dimple smile. It's been over a two years since you first ever seen it and immediately you feel your cheeks turning pink, just like the first time it makes you feel all fuzzy inside. 

 

"Babe you're blushing."

 

"I know, it's just- - nothing never mind babe."

 

"Something wrong? Tell me" holding your hands, gently rubbing his thumb over them.

 

"Nothing, it can wait until tonight. Go babe you're going to be late if you don't leave soon."

 

"Are you sure? I don't have to go I can call in sick or say- -" 

 

"No babe you have to go, don't worry about it okay. I'm gonna be here waiting for you when you get back. Okay" giving him a reassuring smile. He smile back at you, relaxing his shoulders he smiles back at you and kisses your forehead.

 

"Okay, bye. Love you baby."

 

"Happy birthday babe."

 

After he leaves, you spend the rest of the day looking at photos you've taken together from when you and Namjoon when you became close friends to when you started dating, your anniversary, the moments you caught him being dork, even the times you found him sleeping on the couch. Thinking over of all the times you and Namjoon spent together makes you feel like you're on cloud nine. Now that Namjoon left for the concert you had nothing to do. You didn't want to risk people knowing about you and Namjoon. You've been together for over a year and the only reason you don't go to the venues or rehearsals is because you don't want to be the reason why Namjoon will have to pick between you and Bangtan. Not even the boys know about your relationship. Excluding Hoseok considering he is your brother and he unintentionally put you guys together.

 

After a few hours later Namjoon finally arrives home. He sees you on the couch sleeping,  Namjoon has his fair share of pictures of you sleeping on the couch. Walking over to you he notices, you curled up in the edge of the couch, wrapped in the your favorite blanket. He looks over to the tv he sees predebut videos of himself and the boys. Even though the boys don't know about your relationship with Namjoon they loved you. They often invited you to join them but you kindly said no most of the time. Namjoon studied the way you left yourself positioned on the couch. Your feet up on the foot stool, your arms around the hiphop pushy he gave you. He walks over to the other side of you rests his head on your lap, just looking at how cute you look sleeping. Repositioning himself to get a better view he ends up waking you from your nap. Looking over the time, 10:48 pm you're happy to know it's still Saturday. He gets up from your lap about to say something when you cut him off.

 

"I missed you." You said as he's suddenly now laying down on the couch from the tackle you gave him a few moments ago. Hugging him, you hide your face in the crook of his neck.

 

"I missed you too baby.-" he said removing you from him to look at you. His had a look of sadness and worry washes over you. "I need to ask you something, I need you to be honest with me."

 

"Okay what is it?"

 

"Do you like Yoongi?"

 

"Yoon-Yoongi? What? Where is this coming from? I don't like Yoongi. I love you Namjoon."

 

"I over heard Yoongi and Hoseok talking about you after the show. I didn't hear everything word for word but-"

 

"Namjoon I love you. ONLY YOU."

 

"Why? Compared to Yoongi, I'm nothing."

 

"Because... you're Kim Namjoon. You're charming and kind and sweet and smart. You're so open and honest with me. I love you because of the way you are on stage and off stage. Even though I beg you not to work so late, you still do. I love how you spend extra time in the dance room to make sure you have the dance down. I love that you try so hard to make your fans happy when they love you no what matter. On stage you're rap monster and off stage you're kim namjoon, my boyfriend. I fell inlove with you because you are driven to succeed. I love that you don't put up with peoples . No matter what others think of you. My feelings towards you will never change. Even the little things at home. I love when it's just you and I in the apartment and you all you want from me is to be close to me. I love that when I'm making you dinner, you come up behind me wrap your arms me and tell me you love me. I love how much you care about me and about life and especially bangtan. I love that you have become so successful and made these memories with your friends. I love that famous dimple smile of yours. Even that mole on the back of your neck. Most of all though, I love that even on your busy schedule you try to make the time to be with me. I want you. I need you. That's why I love you."

 

"I'm sorry baby. I just don't like the thought of you ever not being with me. You're my everything."

 

"And you're my everything. Happy birthday babe".

 

He smiles, getting closer to you a small kiss is placed on your forehead. Your heart is racing, this is everything, in this moment is practically why you love him. Soon enough feel another kiss on your cheek and then a kiss on yours lips.