1/1

Because Of A Dare

[FINAL]

 

 

Jimin was walking slowly into Yoongi's apartment as he brought food for both of them because 'that would be romantic' as he thought.
 
 
 
 
 
You see, Jimin had liked the elder for quite a long time--- 3 years to be exact--- and thinking that Yoongi asked him to be his boyfriend two weeks ago made him happy. It was all surreal, but he was happy nonetheless.
 
 
 
 
 
As he was about to knock over the elder's apartment door, he heard a familiar voices from the inside. Yoongi's definitely and... Hoseok's?
 
 
 
 
 
"You should break up with him."
 
 
 
 
 
"Why should I?" A voice replied. Definitely Yoongi.
 
 
 
 
 
"... You forgot the dare, didn't you?" Hoseok asked.
 
 
 
 
 
Dare? Jimin thought, confused as to what he's hearing from the inside so he continued to listen.
 
 
 
 
 
It was silent for a moment until Yoongi spoke.
 
 
 
 
 
"I do."
 
 
 
 
 
"And what are you supposed to do?"
 
 
 
 
 
"... Date him and break up with him." Yoongi said, his voice sounds defeated.
 
 
 
 
 
Break... Does he mean he... Jimin thought, eyes wide open and his hands put his hand over his mouth to prevent himself from making noises.
 
 
 
 
 
He tried himself not to cry but failed miserably as his sight gone blur and ran far from the apartment, far from Yoongi.
 
 
 
 
 
*_*_*_*
 
 
 
 
 
It's been days ever since what Jimin heard at the elder's apartment and he didn't feel the same anymore. He won't smile, He speak less, He wanted himself to be alone, he wasn't the usual ray of sunshine everyone loves. He was blank, and Yoongi hates it.
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, there's something wrong with you. What happened?" Yoongi asked, confronting his boyfriend as soon the class was over. The younger just remained silent as he stared blankly.
 
 
 
 
 
He tried to touch Jimin's hand but the younger pried his hands away before the elder could hold it and Yoongi saw a bit of Jimin's expression which turned blank afterwards: pain and... hatred.
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, this is serious. Yoongi thought.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jimin-ah, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked calmly, waiting for the younger to answer but he received nothing.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jimin, is somethin wrong with me? Tell me, please. You know we can't solve it unless we talked about it." The elder said, really confused at the younger's action.
 
 
 
 
 
Jimin looked at him and scoffed, to elder's surprised. Jimin looked at him with an unreadable expression.
 
 
 
 
 
"Break up with me." Jimin said all of the sudden, which caught him off.
 
 
 
 
 
"W-what?" Yoongi asked in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
 
"Break up with me," Jimin repeated. "That's what you wanted to do right?"
 
 
 
 
 
"Wait, when did I---" Yoongi stopped himself from talking as he realized what the younger had meant.
 
 
 
 
 
"You...d-didn't mean---"
 
 
 
 
 
"I heard you that day talking to Hoseok." Jimin said sternly, his voice almost cracked up. Yoongi's eyes had gone wide. He then lowered his head so that he couldn't see what the younger's expression.
 
 
 
 
 
Jimin hated to see Yoongi lowering his head. He just hated it because it made him sad that he just wanted to hug Yoongi right now but seeing the situation right now seemed to be impossible for that to happen any minute.
 
 
 
 
 
"D'you know how much I loved you, right? D'you know how much I trusted you not to break my heart, right? D'you even know... Nevermind." Jimin sighed, looking at Yoongi who's looking anywhere but him.
 
 
 
 
 
"Look at me, Yoongi-hyung." Jimin said calmly but Yoongi had refused himself to look at him.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yoongi." Jimin said sternly, which the elder wasn't used to, so he looked at him. Yoongi could see Jimin tearing up.
 
 
 
 
 
"Break up with me, hyung. I don't want to have a relationship that's just based on a lie."
 
 
 
 
 
"N-no Jimin-ah. I-it wasn't a lie---"
 
 
 
 
 
"THEN WHAT'S THE ING BET THEN?! WHAT'S THE REASON ON WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS---"
 
 
 
 
 
"BECAUSE I LOST THE GAME!!! I LOST A ING RACING GAME AND THEY DARED ME TO DATE YOU AND BREAK UP WITH YOU AFTERWARDS!!! THERE I SAID IT." Yoongi yelled at the top of his lungs, and Jimin would be lying if he said it didn't hurt him.
 
 
 
 
 
"... You're a ing stupid." Jimin said, tears falling from his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
"I know."
 
 
 
 
 
"That's the most idiotic reason I've heard."
 
 
 
 
 
"I know."
 
 
 
 
 
"You know I love you, right?"
 
 
 
 
 
"I know."
 
 
 
 
 
"... Then break up with me."
 
 
 
 
 
"I--- N-no..." Yoongi shook his head.
 
 
 
 
 
"Please, for me." Jimin begged, which hurts the elder.
 
 
 
 
 
"W-why do you want to break up with me? C-can we just like, start a-again and be h-happy?" The elder asked. Jimin chuckled bitterly.
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you and all... But we'll never be the same again." Jimin said.
 
 
 
 
 
"And I don't think we'll be happy with each other."
 
 
 
 
 
Yoongi hated everything right now. Yoongi hated what's happening to him and the younger so he did what he was told to do.
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay. Let's break up. N-now you're free." Yoongi said and cried.
 
 
 
 
 
Jimin smiled bitterly at the elder. He held the elder's hand for the last time.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, this may be the last time we'll be seeing each other but I love you." And he let go and walked away, away from Yoongi.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*_*_*_*_*
 
 
 
 
 
[A/N:] Well, that's just about it. I'm thinking for a sequel but I dont know. I hope you liked it tho. :)