Final

My Love My Treasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where am I?” Jackson asked to himself.
His eyes scanned the room. It’s not a really big room but clean and cozy. The peach color of the wall brought warmness to the room.
And then, he noticed his left arm felt heavy and his eyes finally caught a sleeping figure. There, the figure used Jackson’s arm as his pillow.
Jackson stared at the stranger face. His face was beautiful, so angelic. Too pretty. He didn’t even know someone disgustingly beautiful like him even exist.
The guy started to stir from his sleep, sat immediately. His nose scrunched up cutely and Jackson really wanted to pinch his cheeks.
When Jackson thought he’s cute like that, he even looked cuter when he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and then they caught each other eyes.
The guy smiled, “God! Finally you’re awake. Do you need anything?”
His heart beat so fast. He couldn’t even control his own breath. That smile. Jackson reached the stranger’s cheek with his right arm. “Beautiful..”
“Huh?” the guy stared at him confusedly, “Sorry?”
Jackson snapped, “Uhm uh, sorry I didn’t meant to do that.”
The guy grinned again, “It’s okay. Do you need anything?”
Jackson looked around the room, still felt uncomfortable woke up in another room, “Where am I?” he asked.
“You’re in my house. I found you right under the cliff. Your legs and right arm are injury, so don’t move it to much.”
Jackson closed his eyes for awhile to remember everything that happened to him.
Suddenly flashbacks came to his brain.

Jackson walked in the middle of the night, alone. He needed fresh air.
His relationship with Bambam always went like this. They fight more than cuddle. He’s tired with his lover who always that demanding. He didn’t even know if he still loved him. he didn’t know why his friends always went to Bambam side even if they don’t even know the problem.
What they knew is Jackson is the jerk and Bambam is the angel, they didn’t even know that of course.
Finally, Jackson found a spot on the edge of the cliff, under the tree. The cliff’s not that deep so he decided to sit there.
He set the ear buds to his ear, played the music and closed his eyes. Let him-self relax for awhile.


Two hours later
Jackson opened his eyes, he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and quickly checked the time from his hand phone.
01.00 AM
He placed the phone on his lap.
After 10 minutes, He found that his mind cleared enough and he needed to go back, he got up.
Just when he already standing, he forgot his cell phone still on his lap and the thing fell to the clip.
“Oh, !”
He’s in dilemma whether take it or leave it. But since he’s far away from his house and he thought he needed communication and distraction, he decided to reach for the cell phone.
He then neared the cliff, took a step slowly with his right hand holding the tree root. Closer, closer, closer and grab. He finally reached the middle of the cliff and took his cell phone, quickly shoved it to his pocket.
Unfortunately for him, when he’s about to climb up the cliff, he slipped because of the shoes slippery surface. His body rolled to the bottom of the cliff. His leg stabbed by a rough wood and his right arm and head rubbed against the ground. Suddenly he lost his conscio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter