Final

Tidal Waves

loud noises coming from the crowds doesn't stop jeongguk to bounce so hard that yoongi can't even keep up with him. jeongguk jumps and jams to the music from his and yoongi's favorite pop punk band. all jeongguk sees is the stage and how awesome his fave sings. yoongi can see the excitement on every of jeongguk's fiber. what annoys yoongi the most about going to gigs is everyone's sweats blends in one in the crowd. it's gross yoongi protested to jeongguk before they came there. yoongi wishes jeongguk hadn't asked for it. but looking at jeongguk getting so excited, doesn't stop yoongi to smile sheepishly and feels happy to see his other one happy.

the time that the vocalist screams 'are you still high, peasants!'  the music jams all the way to the crowds loudly. and round two of the stage is starting again.

"this is so great, hyung!" jeongguk says while still jumping up and down.

"yeah but calm your down a bit, you're gonna wreck your body."

"but this is so cool!"

"you have school tomorrow, remember, kid"

"i don't care!"

yoongi sighs. this kid.. he can't blame on him though. because he agreed to go with him, so, in the end it would be his fault. because he's the older one.

yoongi looks at him from his side. he can see jeongguk's happy face and sweats running down on it. throughout the entire gigs, they have been holding hands. since coming from the gate to be exact.

even when the crowds are still getting high, yoongi calls his name.

"jeongguk."

jeongguk turns to yoongi. raising his eyebrows as if asking 'what hyung' and in that moment, the sounds from the crowds are slowly disappearing, the loud music from those big speakers drifts out. though the smell of sweats from peoples around them are strong as , that time, they just feels like the tic toc of the clock slow down. it sounds kind of cheesy, but they feels like they are on their own world.

yoongi's left hand cups jeongguk's face and the other one gripping jeongguk's tightly. jeongguk stops jumping and he kisses jeongguk slow and tender. when they breaks apart, jeongguk looks at yoongi's eyes. he is scanning them and then he moves his face closer and kisses yoongi again. they kiss again and again.

"pay attention on your fave. aren't you the one who wants to watch this gigs?" yoongi says between their kisses.

"hmm" jeongguk hums, "this is called a date, hyung. my kind of date."

yoongi only smiles. their nose are touching.

"thanks, hyung" jeongguk kisses him once again.

loud music are still jamming in the background. but they keep clinging to each other like that until the stage bids their finish line.

"gigs date. what an emo.."

 


a/n.

HAHAHA WHAT A COMPLETE GARBAGE.

jeongguk is so emo istg this is self-service leave me alone..

anyway read the original story all of you >> "was that some kind of joke?"