#1

Little Kaisoo Drabbles

The first rays of sun were creeping through the purple curtains. There was a peaceful silence in the bedroom, except for the soft breathing sounds coming from under the covers. Said covers began to move a little, and a tired face made his way through the top. After searching for the hour, 11AM, he let his eyes wander next to the sleeping face who was snoring a little by now. It had been 9 years since they shared a bed for the first time, yet his husband's relaxed face never failed to make him fall in love, again and again. He was relieved that their little bundle of joy wasn't demanding attention at this early hour ye- Oh no.

He removed his eyes from the sleepy head and began to remove the covers, when a hand gripped his waist and pushed him against a warm chest.

"Good morning baby", came from behind him.

"Since when are you awake ?" was softly demanded.

"You would like to know...", he could feel the smirk of his childish husband on his skin, while a pair of lips made his way to his neck. It distracted him a little, but then the baby's cries became louder and louder. 

"Jongin, she's awa-", he tried to wiggle from the grip that kept him in bed.

"Shhhh"

Now he was trapped into Jongin's arms, who had his face buried into his neck, and it looked like he didn't plan to let go. Suddenly, the covers were on his skin again, but the warm arms disappeared. His husband yawned and got up from the bed in all his morning glory. He took some boxers and a shirt that laid on the floor. Kyungsoo couldn't tear his eyes from him. Jongin approached his little husband who was staring at him, and gave him a light kiss on his full lips.

"My turn babe".