001

- "I am alone." - "Why?"

    "Why am I here?" I thought as I walked down the hall watching people talking and laughing with their friends. Not one person looked in my direction, the only time I was noticed is when someone accidentally bumped into me and would hurry to say sorry before running to their friends. After getting to my classroom I went and sat down in my seat waiting for the bell to ring so this day ciuld be over and I could go home. 

    After the bell rang students came flocking in and taking their seats, though they continued to talk until the teacher came walking in, along with another person behind her making the girls giggle when they saw him. "Good morning class! We have a new student joining us from today. Please introduce yourself." The guy nodded then bowed, "Hello, my name is Jongin."

    As Jongin stood up the girls hallored over how handsome he was. Yes, I thought he was as well but I knew there was no way he would like me as well. I was way too far out of his league...

    I must have gotten too distracted in my thoughts because I suddenly felt something touch my arm. When I looked at it I saw it was a hand and as I looked up to the owner of the hand I saw it was Jongin. "The new kid." I said mentally as I starred at his face, only then did I realize his (plump) lips were moving. 

    "H-huh?" I asked as I blinked confusingly at him. Jongin smiled brightly (that moment I died). "I said, 'hello it's nice to meet you." I blinked rapidly and sat up straight. "Oh! Oh yes yes! It's good to meet you as well. My name is Kyungsoo." He smiled once again (and again I died) then turned and looked at the teacher.