Let Me Help You, Let Me Hold You

Let Me Help You, Let Me Hold You

“Are you alright, Kibum?” Jonghyun came up from behind and ran his fingers through his boyfriend’s blonde hair.

 

“I’m fine.” He said curtly and turned away from Jonghyun.

 

“No, you’re not.” Jonghyun ignored the closed off vibes he was getting and sat down next to Kibum. “You haven’t changed out of your pajamas for days and I don’t think you’ve showered either.”

 

“I’m fine!” He insisted and stood up to get away.

 

“Kibum…” Jonghyun got up and hugged him from behind. “Just talk to me.”

 

“I’m-”

 

“You don’t have to tell me what’s wrong. Let me know what you need, If you need me to comfort you and do everything for you, then tell me. If you need me to leave you alone and let you ride what ever is nothing you out, let me know. Just don’t leave me in the dark because I won’t know how to help you.”

 

Kibum slowly melted into Jonghyun’s hold. He took a few deep breaths before a few tears escaped and slipped down his cheek and he started sobbing. Turning around, he buried his face in the crook of Jonghyun’s neck. 

 

“Just- Just hold me.” Kibum whispered. “Please. Just hold me.”

 

Jonghyun smiled slightly, glad he could finally care for the one he loved, and tightened his hold on Kibum’s waist.

 

“As you wish.”