Admins' Goodbye

Frappé Mocha Roleplay {Closed ಠ_ಠ}
TIFFANY'S GOODBYES

 

 

 

It suddenly started to rain. I guess, for this one last moment, the weather decided to sync with me. Or maybe I secretly have superpowers-- hah.

 

 

My Kenny Kenken: My shortie. < 3 My pineapple. My bestest friend. We've gone through a lot together. A lot of laughter, a lot of , a lot of us making , and so much more . You know I love you, don't you? I always try my best to tell you and show you that, because I really, really do. Things haven't been the same lately-- things are never the same, actually-- and we haven't talked a lot. It's my fault, I know. I used to be able to do so much for you and for the place we've helped built up and treated like our very own child, but uni is crippling. Real life is crippling. I'm afraid I'm going to have to face it head on now. I'm sorry I didn't warn you or the others. I'm sorry about a lot of things, but I'm mostly sorry about the times where you might have needed me and I wasn't there for you. I hope you know that even when we've parted here, I'm always free for you on the other side. You know where to find me. I know it can get really awkward, but please don't hesitate to talk to me, okay? ; ; I'm not going to say goodbye because it's not goodbye. I'll talk to you later, baby girl. And hopefully, if the heavens allow, I'll see you, too. < 3

 

 

IU: Every time I think about you, I always remember the crazy and fun times we used to have- and I'm looking forward to the ones we will have. You were always so bright and so warm and so weird but always so great. I don't have much to say to you because I'm crying too much right now, but thank you for everything. I know you'll say that you haven't done much (for which I will slap you with a pan if you say it again) but you've done a lot more than what you give yourself credit for. You're amazing. Really. I love you, and I'll miss you so ing much. 

 

 

UMMA. You're always leaving and then coming back, make up your mind. ಠ_ಠ I'm afraid this time around though, I'll be the one saying goodbye. We haven't done a lot in this reincarnated life of yours, but I hope you know that all the crazy we've done in your past lives are forever staying with me. They're all too crazy to forget anyway. I'll miss you. You're free to rant to me whenever you feel like it on the other side. On aff, if you're even active on there- or wherever you want. I'm here for you. 

 

 

Puppyhyun. You haven't been around lately and that makes me sad. Though I know I can't say much for myself- coughs. Just because I'm leaving FM, doesn't mean that I'm leaving you, all right? You can still come to me, any time, any place; I'll be here for you. My AFF and dead Twitter is open for you. If you want to talk to me some place else, then sure, baby, whatever you want. Just. Come and talk to me, okay? I miss you. I hope you're not mad. I love you a lot. 

 

 

Cokkie Oppa. Things didn't end on a good note for us. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ever making you feel that I didn't have your back, or that I was abandoning you. All the bad things that you were never suppose to feel and the things I promised you would never feel and yet I was the one inflicting them; I'm sorry. I hope you find it in you to truly forgive me. You'll always be in my heart. All the good you've done to me, how you were the only one who was there for me when I had no one else - I'll remember them all. You will forever be in my thoughts. I wish you all the best in life, real and virtual. I love you, and I'll miss you dearly.

 

 

Minho. How did you put up with me for one entire year? 1 year. Wow. I would have never thought that I'd be lucky enough to have someone like you- no, to have you love me. Did you know that the idea of marriage scares me? It really does; you can ask anyone. Who'd want to be tied down to one person forever? The idea was just weird to me. But it didn't feel so weird when you asked me to marry you. Maybe it was because I was fuming mad because you pranked me with you leaving, or maybe because I couldn't imagine anything but me saying yes. You can pick. I don't know if you know this, but I truly, deeply, am madly in love with you. I'm sorry I couldn't grant us a happy ending. But every minute I spent with you was happy, and for that, I'm grateful. You were the only person I really told about me leaving. I thought that was fair. I love you, baby. Please be happy. 

 

 

Jieun. I'm practically bawling now because of you, I hope you're proud of yourself. I hate your earpiece. . I'll miss you so much.

My Ice Princess. We haven't talked in forever, and things aren't quite the same as what they used to be with us, but know that I treasured every moment I had with you. I wish you every happiness, baby girl. You deserve nothing less.

 

 

Henry. My Tissuewipeu, Teukie. Eunjipoo. Sehun. Jaehyun. Seunghoon. Victoria. Stranger Hanbin. Luhan.

To everyone I've had the pleasure of sharing my home with,

 

I'll miss you all. It's been a real pleasure. 

 

This is Tiffany/Fany/Ppany/Fanypack/whatever cute nickname you have for me, signing out.

Stay awesome, my loves.

 

junhwe'S GOODBYES

 

 

I apologize for not being here for a lot of times, and honestly i knew this day would come. as owner of this rp, i'm very happy that it grew a lot in the past three years. and thank you for joining frappé mocha even though i don't talk to all of you. but i had great memories no matter who i came back as. as owner, thanks for being part of our family and thanks to those who stayed since the beginning. i have no regrets of opening this roleplay at all.

iu'S GOODBYES

 

 
Mochans: Wow, who knew that FM wouldn't last forever? I remember I kept the promise of keeping this place and taking care of it, however everything began to tumble on its own. I also haven't talked to all of you which I'm deeply sorry about. I wish I got to know all of you guys as much as I can. Thank you for being apart of this roleplay. You guys definitely made everything worth it.  I hope that in the future, you will find a roleplay that has more of the lovely people you guys are. I'll definitely miss this roleplay, please contact me anytime. xoxo.
 
Umma: You piece of poop, show yourself and text me or smth. I get to see you in rl anyway so snorts.
 
Tiffany: omg my wife, my tissue, my shoulder, please take care of yourself first of all. I need to relay that message first before anything because yes your health is important. I know you're busy and it literally makes my day 1000000000x better by just one word from you. I also know that you have been under the rain for a while, and I'm sorry that I haven't been doing anything to help with it, even though you will basically slap me for saying this since you know how much I say sorry. My heart feels so empty when I write this because I wanted to give everything to you and help you out, but everything has been falling for me. One day when you come to America, visit Ken and I. Meeting you was the best wish I ever had. You're so funny and so lovable, thank you for everything and helping me out with this roleplay. You deserve everything you wish for. i love you so much, and i'll miss you a whole lot. i'll never forget how much you changed my life so thank you.
 
Muchacho Kén: I remember the light conversations of our grades, of our life, of our terrible spanish, and of our gossips. I will never forget all of those times, and importantly I won't forget about you. There will be one day where we will meet for sure, and I'll make sure to bring a sombrero with me so you'll identify me in Cali. Thanks for being that lovable pineapple who entered my life so unexpectedly. I love you too boo, take care of yourself and don't stress too much about your grades and classes. I hope your senior year is the best year. I wish for you to become a billionaire xoxo.
 
Baekhyun: Okay first of all, you made me tear up now so THANKS A LOT POOP. Second of all, i love you. Thank you for sharing those dirty thoughts of yours. I will never forget the moment you entered my life. My heart aches a whole lot as I'm writing to you because I really don't want to say goodbye, even though this is technically not the end. I have you on Skype so make sure to talk to me, even though I'm not going to be on Skype for so long (vacation for 5 weeks without internet hooray). I'll talk to you soon and don't forget that I love you so much. Take care boo.
 
Yunkachu/ Barom: My heart hurts to say good bye to you, even though I already have your number. We shared so many memories in FM and I wish I could create more with you. Make sure to talk to me any time soon, you also have my Skype so babam shabam kapow. You're so funny, so lovable, and so reliable. I remember the days where you made a gif of the lovable orgreenic pan. You are the BEST. I'll always be right there by your side if you need someone to talk to. I know you haven't been feeling all too well, and I hope that your life is soon to be filled with happiness. You're so lovable btw, please talk to me about your life some time. I love you soooo much and I'll miss you. 
 
Sehunf: omg girl we didn't even talk as much helP. please leave your social media in pm on my iu account or smth because i really want to get to know you more and you're the cutest little bean i've ever met. you literally brighten my day and i can't help but smile as i write this to you because whenever you are mentioned, i get happy as hella. talk to me and tell me all of your problems. i'll slap them with my pan. <3
 
Jesus Jaehyo: gdi JESUS. We didn't even talk a lot but talking to you is so enjoyable and I always smile when you reply. All of those light conversations were so worth it and i'm so glad that i was able to talk to you. did you know i was afraid of talking to you one time? i thought i'd ruin your life or smth LMAO. I love you poop, give me your social media and your home address so i can cook for you or smth :' ) . ily. pm me your social media juseyo.
 
Hanbin, Eunji, Henry, Yongguk, Minah: Even though we haven't talked a lot, I'll miss you four so much. Hanbin, omg we used to have a long conversation but it was gone. i totally do not know where it went, but writing all of that is usually stressful and i forfeit. but honestly, writing to you is worth it. please talk to me soon, ily c': . Eunji, I promised you that I would spam your wall or pm you, but I'm so sorry that didn't happen. I love you so much ; ; please take care of yourself sweetheart. Henry, you lovable weirdo. I wish you happiness and everything in life you wanted. I also wish that I could talk to you more. Talk to me sometime on my snapchat or something snorts, ily. Yongguk, ily man omg. you are so kind and so gentle that i was like god damn, you are an amazing person. i've never met someone so kind as you and i'll definitely miss you, even though we haven't talked a lot :'c . Minah, oh god we definitely did not talk a lot, but you're so cute and i won't forget that you joining fm was a great gift. ily. Overall, I just want to say that if you need someone, I'll be there for you guys. Drop a message or something to me and I won't forget to reply back c': also gimme your social media so i can actually talk to you. aff isn't the best option since i get on aff every month or so. 
 
Thank you guys for taking care of me. I love you all, thank you for making this roleplay happen for 4 years. I love you guys.
ken'S GOODBYES

 

 
To Mochans; Thank you for being with us! I spent my past four years here and I'll definitely miss this place. Thank you for being in my life and wish you happiness.
 
To my stupid mushroom, Tiffany; Ahhhhhhhhhhh my soul mate, my best friend, and my love. I know you love me and I love you too. I know I had really dark days and I'm reallly sorry for that. You help me feel better and I'm sorry I couldn't do the same for you. I know you haven't been feeling well and I haven't helped you much on that, I'm sorry. What kind of person am I? To be honest that's what stopping me from messenging you, I'm afraid that I can't help you like you helped me so I'm really sorry. It's my fault too. I'm sorry we closed this place after you left, it was getting hard me to balance school and fm. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me. I know one day when we meet each other we'll talk it through but for now please accept my apologies. I hope to see you soon 
 
To my destiny, IU; Has four years pass by so quickly? I still remember the times where we start gossiping and become really immature and crazy in our chats and posts. I definitely going to miss that the most. My heart is sad because we'll never get to have those moments again but in the near future we'll meet again. I will forever love you and your organic green pans. I love you baby 
 
To my sweetheart, Jessica; STARTS SCREAMING AND HUGS YOUR FACE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I STILL REMEMBER THE PROMISE I MADE TO YOU. I promise to visit you and we'll eat noodles together okay!!! I'm going to be rich and I'll be there soon!! I have your twitter and line so I promise to not disappear!! I'll talk to you soon and I love you 
 
To my refrigerator, Song Jieun; Thank you so much for being my friend One day I'll visit you and live in your refrigerator even though you said no. I will be united to your refrigerator okay! YOU CAN'T STOP ME. BUT I ALSO LOVE YOU SO. I wish to be in contact so if you have any social network, contact me through tumblr okay!! ღ Love you
 
To my friend, Leeteuk; Thank you for being my mother. You took care of me so much Mikyung and I'll like to thank you for that If you have any other social network please message me because I would like to keep in contact with you. I love you 
 
To Luhan, Hanbin, Xiumin, and Baekhyun; Thank you for being my friends for the past four years. I know you guys are fighting situations and I'm ing proud of you. Keep on fighting and know that I love you. 
 
Last and probably least, Hyuk; YOU ARE NARUTO TRASH. ILL FIGHT YOU IRL.