Sick (Park Jimin)

Bangtan Boyfriends

*1 New Text From "Oppa<3"*
To: Jagiya<3
Sent: 08/25/15  6:37AM

JAGIYA!! OMO!! COME OVER QUICK! I'M REALLY SICK! HELP ME! IT'S GETTING REALLY HOT IN HERE! 😷💦 

To: Oppa<3
From: Jagiya<3
Sent: 08/25/15 6:41AM

OMO! Jimin Oppa? Are you okay? Do you want me to buy things on the way there? Do you need an Ice pack? Or a thermometer to check your temperature? Perhaps some cough drops??

From: Oppa<3
To: Jagiya<3

No, Gwaenchanha. Just be here, I  Really need you.

To: Oppa<3
From: Jagiya<3
Sent: 08/25/15 6:48AM

Arraso, I'll be there as soon as possible. 💨

Jumping out of bed aftering giving your significant other a text, you quickly tie your hair in a messy bun. Your bangs stuck to your face due to sweat that gathered on your forehead after reading about your boyfriends condition. Not having time to change, you left to go to Jimin's house in Mickey Mouse Pajama's.
Hopping into your car, you start the engine and drove yourself to Jimin's house.

*At Jimin's House*

Once you get there, you start pounding on the door, ringing the doorbell, and occasionally yell when your too frustrated. Although it's almost 7AM, the only thing that is important right now is your boyfriend's health. Finally after using up all your energy trying to get your boyfriend to let you in, he finally opens the door, well at least you thought he would. Instead at the door is Jimin's bestfriend of 5 years, Kim Taehyung. After taking one glance at him, you can easily tell that he just woke up. Messy orange hair, that is usually well groomed (well not at this time of course considering that he just woke up), an oversized white long sleeved shirt which has a ton of wrinkles on it, Joker shorts, unmatching socks, along with a raspy voice. 
"Oh. What are you doing here at this time?" Taehyung said with a cracky yet deep voice while scratching the back of his neck.

Yes. He was still asleep before this.

Being pulled back into reality by Taehyung raspy voice, you remembered your task at hand.
"Ah! Taehyung Oppa! I really need to talk with Jimin right now! " you pleaded before you barged into the house. Having been at Jimin's house more that once, it doesnt take you long to find Jimin's room despite the large amount of bedrooms. Finally at the said boy's room, you barge in, not caring at how loud of a sound it made. There on the single bed in the room, you find your sick boyfriend lying on his back with phone in hand, wrapped up in his blanket. He too looked like he just woke up. Messy light brown hair, bags under his pretty eyes, basketball shorts, and a sleeveless shirt revealing his muscles and defining his chocolate abs. What a sight. Still in a daze, your boyfriend calls out to you looking worried. Now snapped out of your daydream you remember your boyfriend's condition and hurry to him as quickly as possible almost tripping on his gym bag. At his side, you desperatly grab his hand as a sign of reassurance. Seeing your concern, Jimin chuckles slighty, eyes turning into cresents in which you thought was the cutest thing ever. Snapping out of your thoughts ( twice ), you immediatly put your hand on his head to check his temperature.

Huh. It seems normal..He probably doesn't have a fever. Maybe he has a stomach ache?

"Jagiya.."
At the thought of this new possibilty, you start asking him questions about his health. Asking him things like if he has be eating healthy, eating too much, eating too little, or anything along the lines of eating. This time, Jimin starts chuckling at your concern regarding his health. 

"Oppa. How can you be laughing when you have a cold?" With that said you to start checking him even more.

"Jagiya"

Not Listening.

"Jagiya" *chuckles*

Still. Not. Listening.

"Jagiya!" At this point Jimin had grabbed your wrists to finally have you stop your searching. Just about you are about to protest, Jimin interupts.

"Jagiya, I'm not actually sick."
 
Park.

"Mianhae"

Freaking.

"Jagiya?"

Jimin.

Instantly you stand up to and head for the door. Noticing this, Jimin quickly grabs your wrist. Followed by a fit of laughter, Jimin pulls you into his bed and wraps both of you in his blanket. Sighing in discontentment, you try escaping Jimin's grasp which obviously doesn't work because of his strong grip. Inside the blanket, you turn around having your back face him, with his he laughs and kisses your neck. Because of this you shudder at the feeling of his hot breath on the nape of your neck. 

"Jagiya, Mianhae." Jimin finally whispers in the depths of an awkward silence.

" I really missed you."

Sighing, you turn around and pecked his lips. Your lips curl up into a slight smile. 
"I missed you too but.." Now shooting your boyfriend a dirty look, you respond. 
"Why did you lie about being sick? It was almost 7AM. Also I came in my pajamas, pabo." You said while smacking him. 

Chuckling, he wrabbed your hands and held it with his, intertwining them in the process.
"I wanted you to come fast because I knew you wouldn't come at around 7AM to snuggle and I wanted a quick laugh as well. " He confessed.

Laughing it off, Jimin finally uncovered the both of you and freed you from the blanket. Still unstatisfyed, you shoot Jimin a disapproving look while pouting trying to make yourself look mad. To Jimin, it made him laugh and pinch your cheeks. 

"Mianhae Jagiya, Saranghae"

"....Saraghae Oppa..." you mumbled out with a pout. At this Jimin couldn't hold back to pinch your cheeks. Still upset you turn your head to face the window, looking at the rising sun. Jimin took hold of your chin, and slowly moved your head the face him but you refused to look back at him. Seeing your refusal, Jimin took this chance to peck your lips to get your full attention, and it did. Your cheeks became heated and your heart felt like it was going to explode out of your chest. Seeing this Jimin commented.
"Aigoo..do my kisses make you THAT flustered??" He replied with a sly smirk.

Oh. I Need Revenge.

Looking up slightly, you see Jimin's flawless forehead. Straightening out a bit, you place you lips on your boyfriends smooth forehead. Retracting from the kiss, you see suddenly find Jimin flustered with pink dusted cheeks and gleaming eyes. Finding the opportunity, you made a remark. 

"Aigoo..do MY kisses make you THAT flustered?"

Feeling the heat on his cheeks, he decided to pull you up and over his shoulder then be carried down into the living room. Landing on the couch, your about to question his sudden action until he suddenly shouts.

"Wow, wasn't it hot in my room? Glad I took us out of there." 

Cute.

Snuggling next to Jimin, you inhale his sweet scent that makes your heart flutter. 

"Saranghae Oppa"
"Saranghae Jagiya"

Leaning for a kiss, you and Jimin shut your eyes. With you clutching onto his shirt while he grips your waist as he moves you closer.
Just as about your lips going to touch, you were interupted by a familiar voice. And by familiar voice, you mean Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.

"Got It." Taehyung announces.

Both of you jump back and are wide eyed to see a phone in Taehyung hands and the camera pointed their way.

" I wonder what the rest of our friends say of a early make out session." Taehyung commented with his usual box smile.

Instincticly, you and Jimin jump up at the same time to go around and chase Taehyung for the phone.

"Come back here you !"
"Your dead meat! You hear?"

Comments like those were yelled through out the house while Taehyung laughed his head off at the couples cuteness.

They spent there entire morning working out by chasing Tae everywhere. Inside, Outside, In the Mall, and other places. Almost 1 hour after they finally caught Tae while he was buying a bubble tea.

Back at home, the three of them were resting until a sudden cough brought attention to one of the three. Unfortunatly, it was you. From waking up early in the morning and working out without breakfast is probably the reason why.

"Omo, Jagiya do you have a cold?" Jimin said

"Probably,. It was maybe because of you and Tae Oppa." You replied sickly while snuggling closer the Jimin

"Mianhae." He apologized while leaning into the warmth that was your body.

"Well if your sick, then I'll be sick with you." Jimin soon replied afterwards.

"Who will take care of us?" You asked.

"Tae of course" Jimin said while shooting Taehyung an expecting look.

With this, Taehyung noticed and responded with disgusted tone.
"Eeww gross. Take care of eachother. Your a couple." Taehyung remarked as he sipped on his buble tea. Sighing, you slowly felt your eye lids get heavier as you drifted off to sleep while in your boyfriends arms.


~End~

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry it's a short chapter. It's my first time writing a fanfic. Plus it's like 4:30am right now. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway thanks for reading.

Next update: Jeon Jungkook!

 

Preview: Jungkook normally isn't the type to be scared, especially infront of you. Although that changes when you enter a haunted house at a carnival. Being the fearless person you are, you drag Jungkook into it and he seems fine with it.....well, at least you thought.