1/1

Hard to Get
Please log in to read the full chapter

(credit: tagged, click image above)

 

Jinyoung was super clingy to Jackson lately. He often stood next to Jackson, talked to him, giggled, and what bothered Mark the most was when Jinyoung pulled Jakson into his embrace. But somehow as much as Mark hate it, Jackson is his bestfriend too. And Jinyoung is his..., well nevermind. Jinyoung is their group’s umma afterall.

One day in the waiting room Jackson sat on Jinyoung lap, each held their own cup of ice cream. At first, Mark intended to only film Jinyoung. And there he was, holding a camera and filming the two. Jinyoung nagged how Jackson only took him to eat noodle when he took Bambam to eat meat instead. Mark unconciously extended his right hand as Jinyoung looked at the camera. It’s more like he looks at me. Jinyoung smiled as he squished Mark’s hand. I can endure this, Mark thought.

Until one day at the fansign event, Mark stood right by Jinyoung’s side. He tried to grab Jinyoung’s hand but the younger refused it. He grabbed Mark’s hand instead, and placed them back to Mark’s front. Mark drew a bitter smile.

Game on, Jinyoung.

 

---

 

I removed the cable lines that plastered on my body. It’s itchy. I grabbed my own clothes and pulled them on.

“Mark, let’s go!”

I turned my head to our manager-hyung, he sent me signal we really need to go as soon as possible. I nodded to him and tied my shoes.

“Hyung, you have to see this, this is funny!”

Jackson said as he came closer to me. He held his ipad, eyes locked on it, wide smile on. I rolled my eyes to him.

“Don’t you see I’m tying my shoes?” I saw his eyes moved from the screen, they locked on me. “And I don’t want to see whatever it is.”

I stood up and left him. Who cares anyway? By the corner of my eyes, I could see he walked toward Jinyoung as he spoke something. Well yes, he could show it to Jinyoung. The Sweet Jinyoung, Umma of GOT7. Even the thought of it was sickening me lately.

---

 

“I’m full. Thanks for the meal!”

Youngjae shouted as he finished his ice cream for dessert. He burped couple times and grinned to everyone on the table. As if the other cared anyway, they focused on their own meal. Mark sat next to Youngjae. He finished his meal already. After he wiped his mouth, he took a glance of Youngjae that was half-concious. He saw some ice cream left on Youngjae’s lips. But he didn’t say a thing, not even warned the younger about it, instead he pulled his phone off his pocket and for the next second he stood up.

“I need to get my earset.”

He walked toward the van to grab his backpack. Jinyoung that sat across from him, followed his movements. He shook his head lightly. He put down his utensil and wiped his mouth. His eyes dropped on half-asleep Youngjae.

“Yah! Sleepy-head! At least clean your mouth.”

Youngjae mumbled something as opened his eyes lazily.

“Happy, Umma?” he asked retorically to Jinyoung.

But in other hand, Jinyoung didn’t lay an eye on him, at all. He stood up and bid goodbye to everyone on the table. He said he need to get something on his bag.

Jinyoung smiled as his sight found Mark’s figure inside the van. The older boy had earset on, and he was humming along the song. Jinyoung took the seat next to him on the back. Mark had his eyes to the outside by the window, either careless of Jinyoung’s presence or he really enjoyed the song. Jinyoung grabbed his favorite hyung’s ipod from his lap, wanted to see what song it was. Mark turned his head as he felt a light weight lifted from his lap. Brows tied.

“Hey, are you allowed to do that?”

Jinyoung was smiling to him. “Do what?” he asked cutely.

Restrain it, Mark thought. He then grabbed his ipod roughly from Jinyoung’s grip. Jinyoung had his eyes wide-open, totally startled.

“Hyung!”

Jinyoung pouted. Mark tried his best not to look at Jinyoung. Suddenly he felt a hand placed on his shoulder. He pulled it off.

“Jinyoung! Stop!”

Jinyoung pretended as he didn’t hear Mark. He kept smiling and clinging on Mark’s shoulder.

“Hyung, stop playing hard to get, it’s not funny.” he nagged as he leaned his head to Mark’s side.

 Mark finally turned his head around. He pushed Jinyoung’s head back and took of his earset. He spoke to Jinyoung, eyes glued to the younger’s.

“I’m not playing,” Mark said . “Jinyoung, I am hard to get. Don’t label me as the easy one.”

---

 

“Hyung, here’s your bottle.” Jinyoung extended his hand to Mark. The elder just hummed and left to the sofa. He pulled his phone and started to play his favorite game.

“Do you want anything to eat?” Jinyoung followed Mark and sat next to him.

Mark shook his head without looking at Jinyoung. Jinyoung suddenly placed his palm on Mark’s forehead. “Are you perhaps sick, Hyung?”

 “No.”

The elder startled and pulled Jinyoung’s hand off his forehand. He turned his head to eye Jinyoung and the younger just whispered something sounded like ‘sorry’. Jinyoung stood up from the sofa and headed to somewhere back there. Mark sighed as he started his paused-game.

Please log in to read the full chapter