Chapter 0 - Before Story

My J? . . . or . . . Leo Heart?

"Interesting story line."

"Don't forget that he looks freaking hot here!"

"As expected from that group. Their concepts are always cool though."

"You're right."

"Even just the sub-group."

"YAAH!! What are you guys doing in this dark room?!" The sudden burst of the door being opened along with the loud voice make the three girls jump in surprise, immediately glaring at the intruder.

"Knocking on someone's door before entering will make you a nice girl, Miss Kwon!" The blonde haired girl snaps.

"Why?" The latter walks in but stops midway when she notices the forced-shut laptop in front of the three. She smirks. "Watching something eh? What's that? Something I shouldn't see?"

"Yes. You're not in the age to see this yet. So, will you please stop bothering us and let us watch this masterpiece peacefully?" The shortest one replies, opening her laptop and clicking the video back on.

"If I'm not in the age yet then what's that kid even doing here? The last time i checked that shikshin is younger than me." She points at the tallest.

"Maybe because i'm more mature than you~" Yuri sneers at the remark and walks closer.

"Seriously guys what are you watch- Oh!" Yuri closes with her palm, showing a surprise expression. Her eyes watch the video without even blinking.

"Yul, err.. you ok?" Sooyoung taps Yuri's shoulder lightly. When she gets nothing in response, she eyes two elders in the room for help.

"Yul! Hey!"

"Let her be, Taeng. Gosh! This kid is totally overreacting. It's not like we're watching something illegal though." Sunny looks back at her laptop only jumps back when Yuri screams like a maniac.

"THE HECK GUYS! YOU DON'T EVEN TELL ME THE TEASER IS ALREADY OUT!!"

"Wh- What?" Taeyeon blinks, trying to stomach everything Yuri has said just now.

"Teaser?" Sooyoung raises her eyebrows while Sunny looks at Yuri in disbelieve.

"Wait. Don't tell me..."

"I've been waiting for this since decade ago. I thought it'll be released tomorrow. Duh! Move out!" Yuri shoves Sooyoung away making the latter stumbles and lands on the floor. Normally, she will surely take revenge by kicking her or grabbing her hair. But for now, she is too confused to even move.

"Wait. Yul, you like them too?" Sunny tries to make sure of the situation. Eventhough by looking at how Yuri continuously clicking the replay button, she does not need the answer anymore.

"Of course. I like him though." Yuri replies in a fangirl voice, pointing at the black-haired guy in the video.

"You have a boyfriend, Kwon." Taeyeon taps Yuri's shoulder.

"So what?" She turns to look at Taeyeon who is all smiley looking at the video too. "Then what about you? Sooyoung too? I heard Baekhyun is quite close to his group."

"Ugh. Can you please not mention Baekhyun's name now? Just let me admire this piece of art!" Taeyeon groans.

"See?"

"I know right. He's hot." Sooyoung joins, carelessly sitting on Yuri's lap.

"Watch your eyes, girl. You have that oppa of yours."

"We're in the same boat, buddy."

"Well. Don't blame me, ok. He's just too painfully perfect to be true! That face, that voice, that proportional body." Yuri daydreams, highfiving Sooyoung and giggling together.

"I guess i have the most chance here~" Sunny sing-songs, earning glares from the other three. "What? i'm the single one here!"

"That doesn't mean you have a chance!"

"He doesn't even like you."

"You're just a fan, Sunkyu."

"Who? Sunny is a fan of who? Who doesn't like Sunny?" Tiffany walks in, closing her eyes as the sudden dark greets her. "Ugh guys, how can you stay alive in this darkness?"

"You can just switch on the light if you don't like it." Tiffany sneers at the ignorant response and walks to the corner, switching the light on.

"Ok. Care to explain what the heck you guys are doing now? And why Sooyoung is sitting on Yuri's lap?" Tiffany frowns while Sooyoung simply shrugs.

"There's no other seat since she took mine."

"There are two beds here, Soo."

"The beds are too far. I couldn't see it from there."

"See what?"

"You better not see it, Tiff. It's not really your taste after all." Taeyeon replies without looking at Tiffany. Well, technically she cannot move her eyes from that fabulous man on the screen.

Feeling curious, Tiffany pierces her eyes for better view. "Oh!" and walks closer for the better-better view.

"Oh my god!"

The four turns their head at Tiffany. Taeyeon sighs.

"See? I've told. You won't like i-"

"Guys, this teaser was out eight hours ago."

"Eh?"

"And you are watching it, like...just now? Seriously?" She shakes her head in disbelieve, ignoring the don't-tell-me stares from the others.

"Seriously?!" Sunny exclaims. Tiffany eyes her.

"What?"

"You like this too?" Sooyoung continues the question.

"Of course."

"This kind of music isn't even your taste!" Tiffany nods at Taeyeon's statement, smiling.

"It's not. But this boy is."

"Huh?"

"Ooh~ you know what I mean, girls~ this boy is my ideal type from a week ago." Tiffany chuckles at her bandmates' dumbfounded responses.

"OMG! Seriously what's wrong with us?!" Yuri ruffles her hair in frustation, feeling half amused-half disbelieve.

"So technically, the five of us like him, a same guy." Sunny murmurs but loud enough to be heard by the others.

"Five? Make it six." Tiffany says as she clicks the replay button of the video.

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung and Taeyeon ask in unison.

"Hyoyeon. She likes him too. Infact, I stayed up last night waiting for the teaser with her." Her explanation makes Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung even more speechless.

"Daebak."

"I don't even know whether i should laugh or what."

"Isn't it even more surprising than our dating news?"

"Six SNSD members like a guy from a junior group."

"Ugh guys, i think the word 'boy' will suit him more. He's too cute ya know." Tiffany's eyes twinkle at the imaginary shy face of the said guy.

"Well yeah, he is."

"Ah by the way, HYOYEON-AAAAH!! WE HAVE MORE COMPETITORS HERE!"

"Yah! What the heck, Tiff?!" Sunny slaps Tiffany's arm and rubs her poor ears, same with the others. They continue to grumble when sudden footsteps come and Hyoyeon's head peeks from the door.

"What's the situation?"

"Here, here. Come in, honey. I think we have to discuss something." Tiffany waves her hands, inviting the newcomer who then takes a seat on Sunny's bed.

"What? Do I have to call Yoona and Seohyun too?" She was about to get up when the five say -well more like scream- in unison.

"NO!"

"Huh?"

"Just sit!" Taeyeon commands. Hyoyeon goes back to sit.

"You know what we watched last night, Hyo?" Tiffany begins. Hyoyeon raises her eyebrow.

"The teaser?" Tiffany nods happily.

"These ladies over here have the same interest with us actually. We all like the same guy, even these married women over here." Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung nearly slaps Tiffany at the remark, luckily she dodges it in time by moving to seat near Hyoyeon.

"We're not married."

"Dating and married are different!"

"If we're married, then you're a divorcee." Tiffany glares back at the last sentence, but shrugs it off.

"I know, girls. Look, I'm sorry, ok. And I'm not a divorcee." She raises her hands in defeated. Their bickers stop when Hyoyeon claps her hands suddenly.

"Wow! Just wow, then! Imagine he has to choose between the seven of us."

"Seven?"

"Please, not again."

"Seohyun likes him too. Actually, I know everything about him from Seohyun."

"WHAT?!"

"Our magnae is in love?"

"Our baby magnae? Oh, forget it. She is now a lady after all."

"Seohyun is finally interested in guys!!" Yuri pinches Sooyoung, earning a loud protest from the latter.

"What the heck was that for?!"

"She's normal, you dummy! Of course she's interested in guys!"

"But she never shows any sign of that before. I thought she'll marry a book."

They are about to continue their chicken fight when someone enters the room.

"Eonnie, who's in the bathroom?" Everyone turns to see Yoona standing by the door, her phone in her left hand.

"Seeing that everyone is here, maybe Seohyun." Hyoyeon replies. Yoona nods and walks in, sitting on the bed between Tiffany and Hyoyeon.

"Why is everyone here?" She eyes everyone one-by-one. "Discussing something?"

"Kinda.."

"What topic are you discussing that leave Seohyun and I out of that?" Everyone exchanges glances until Yuri speaks.

"Just something. You know, we love to talk about something unimportant." Yoona simply nods and without asking further, looking back to her phone.

"What's with you anyway?" Sooyoung asks, changing the topic.

"Ah, this. I'm waiting for someone's text. But I don't know, seems like he won't reply." She throws her phone carelessly that it ends up hitting Hyoyeon's hand.

"OW!! Yah it hurts stupid!" Hyoyeon rubs her sore hand but Yoona does not pay any attention. She lies down on the bed, murmuring a soft apology.

"What's wrong with you, Yoong? Is this guy that important? Seunggi oppa?" Taeyeon asks in concern. It is quite rare to see Yoona in this state.

"No. It's just a stranger. Ugh, no. More like someone I want to know." Yoona tries to explain but ends up stuttering because of her blushing face. She covers her face when the elders show more interest by 'Oooh'ed in sync.

"So, you texted him first?" Tiffany asks. Yoona nods.

"What did you say?" Sunny continues asking.

"Well, I just congratulate him. I know it's too formal but isn't that a good start considering we've never been talked to each other before?" The others nod in agreement as Yoona stands up.

"Where're you going?"

"Kitchen. I'm hungry and besides, I need to use the bathroom."

The six eye Yoona as she walks out of the room.

"Soooo six, it is." Sooyoung starts.

"Seven." Hyoyeon corrects her. Sooyoung groans.

"Seven. Yeah I forgot the magnae."

"Good thing that Yoona is interested in someone already." Taeyeon sighs. Sunny nods.

"But seriously guys, tell me. Why do you like him?" Yuri eyes the others one-by-one.

"He's handsome."

"His angelic voice."

"He's gorgeous."

"He's a cutie."

"His cold appearance, but soft heart. His personality."

"Woww, our Hyoyeon is being cheesy now."

"Shut up, shortie!"

"Ok. Let me conclude that. So basically, he's perfect!"

"Too perfect!"

"Insanely perfect to be true!"

“Remember that photo of him from ISAC?”

“Oh my, please! Don’t mention that! That’s totally illegal!! TOO HANDSOME AND HOT!”

"Hey, wanna try?" Taeyeon suggests.

"Try what?" Sunny looks at her, confused.

"Duuh. He'll have his debut stage with us. Actually, we HAVE chances to talk to him!" Taeyeon smiles proudly, looking at her members.

"Oh right. How could I forget that!!"

"Let's flirt with him!"

"You know what? It'll be a chaos if we use a same waiting room as him." Hyoyeon laughs.

"I can totally imagine that though!" Tiffany laughs too, along with the others.

"So?"

"I'm in!"

"Me too."

"Me!"

"Don't forget I'm the suggester here, guys."

"All of us in. How about Seohyun?"

"Don't tell her. It's weird enough to have all six of us, let alone with Seohyun and Yoona."

"Fine, just six of us then."

Suddenly, a ding sound from Yoona's phone brings the girls back to reality. Hyoyeon, who is the closest to the object, takes it and waves it to the others with a smirk.

"Guys, Yoona's crush is here~"

"She'll be freak out and turns into a mush if she read the text."

"Should we, as her older sisters, read it for her?" Yuri says dramatically, earning giggles from the others.

Everyone, still in their smirks, urges Hyoyeon to open it, in which she does happily. But once the text is shown, her smile drops.

"Oh, no."

"Hm? What?" Tiffany, who is sitting beside her, takes the phone. "Oh.My.God."

Sooyoung and Yuri snatch the phone, reading the text.

"The heck?!"

"Eight?? All of us?!"

Taeyeon and Sunny, who seem to catch the situation, exchange glances and carefully (more like trying-to-prepare-the-heart move) take the phone. A short text hit their eyes in an instant.

"OH GOD! WHYYY?!"

"Tell me it's a lie, please."

And the innocent phone falls to the floor just like that. A short message still can be seen on the screen.

 

From: VIXX Leo

Thank you for listening to our songs, sunbaenim.

Fighting for sunbaenims' comeback too.

 

 

 

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

 

First of all, I want to clarify something. Actually, after I tagged the story with 'snsdot8', I started to get worried if maybe some people will get offended and questioned why did I use ot8 not ot9. That's why here, I want to explain that I use ot8 because I use SNSD's recent comeback 'Lion Heart' and VIXX LR's debut 'Beautiful Liar' as the background story, not that I have something against ot9 or something. In fact, I love ot9 and I have an idea of another story with Jessica and Leo in it XD

Hope you understand what I wrote above XD The 'real story' will start from the next chapter and I'll make one chapter for one SNSD member. So maybe this story will only have 8 to 10 chapters. Thanks for reading. If you have something to ask, don't hesitate to do so~ :*