FINALLY

The Other Way Around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People always say that we don’t know what we’ve got until it’s gone, but the truth is we knew exactly what we had, we just thought we’d never lose it. I never thought I’d lose her, I mean… she’s everywhere. I used to find her annoying, her voice, her temper, the way she treats other, everything, but I never thought I’d miss her this much. I never even thought I would fall for her in the first place.

I don’t know when she started hang around me, but suddenly I could find her anywhere. She’s the type of girl you’ll scared of, because well... she’s scary. Yoon Bomi known for her bold attitude; she doesn’t afraid to speak her mind and she doesn’t afraid to show her hatred towards people. I didn’t like her, who would like her? She treats people so badly but surprisingly nice to me. That’s when I know she likes me. I was in shock, literally. She’s a bully, the typical spoiled b*tch you will see in the movies, it would be a match if she chased after Park Chanyeol, the captain of basketball team. Yup… he is those typical guy that a girl like Bomi would chase.

I didn’t know what got into me when I asked her to join my stupid role-play. Of course, she’d say yes. Hoseok hyung almost punched me in the face when I told him about my idea. He raised his voice at me, telling how it will hurt Bomi. I bullheadedly told him it wouldn’t hurt anyone. But well… I was being stupid my self.

Being with Bomi was surprisingly easy. I thought it would be a pain in the neck since she’s a one hell-a rich kid. Oh yeah… about how rich is she, she’s extremely rich. Her family owned some of the huge property business in Asia. She drove a Lamborghini to school once in a while, but mostly her driver dropped her at school with xxx. Intimidating much? You should see her house. I walked her there often after doing our ‘fake-date’.

It was that day, that day when she was drenched of the raindrop, that day when I tried to help her drying her hair, that day I found my heart beats faster than it should’ve been. Then suddenly, I started to look her in a different way. She’s not a bad person after all, that’s just how she expressed her self. She talked too much because she believes that she needed to say everything that’s in her mind. She’s spoiled because that’s how her parents raised her. I started to understand the way her mind works, but then my ego came along. This is exactly when they say, men only used their brain. So I did, I only used my brain when I was confessing to Hara. That was stupid and I immediately regretted it. Then to make it worst, my pride decided to tag along. That was when I snapped at Bomi. I was such a mess, I know.

“I don’t know what she ever did to you.” Krystal voice brings me back to reality.

I was still standing at the end of Bomi’s bed. Painfully watching her lying there with the entire machine attached to her fragile body. I turned to face Krystal who stood at the doorway.

“She’s been there for you since day one, but you took advantage of her. You know how much she loved you, I don’t even understand how could a person as selfish as Bomi could love a person that much.” She said with a low voice.

And at that moment, I fell on my knees. I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. Me, Kim Namjoon, finally cried for a girl. I’ve never thought I would do this kind of thing. But here I was, crying uncontrollably with my head hung low.

“I-I’m sorry, Bomi.” I whispered.

 

She didn’t wake up. I kept w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter