Chapter 1

I Hate It When You Notice Me.

"Kyungsoo-ppa! Please go out with me! Please!" for the eighth time today, Do Kyungsoo's favorite obsessive noona, Kim Taeyeon, pled for a simple and romantic date from the younger.

"Ya! Noona, don't call me oppa when your like 2 years older than me!" Kyungsoo, fake pouts and grins like an idiot after, signaling the other that it was a yes from the male.

"Omo! Thank you so much, you won't regret this my cute dongsaeng!" Taeyeon giddily runs to her classroom with her white-to-pink highlighted hair murmuring something around the lines of Kyungsoo becoming her future husband.

Which honestly, Kyungsoo didn't think was revolting at all.

====

The bell rings right after a minute of the Taeyeon-Kyungsoo conversation and all of the students in Class A-1 begin to flock in their first classes, the brunette included. He sits down beside his close friends, namely the Glee club's efferviscent leaders, Byun Baekhyun, the school's singer-charmer and Kim Jongdae, vocalist-extraordinaire.

"D.O-yah! Come here!" as Baekhyun taps one of the white plastic chairs for him to sit on. They murmur about basic things guys talk about for about 5 minutes like video games and what do they to. Typical male conversation nonethless.

"Omo! He's so hot!"

"So cool!"

"I wanna see him without that annoying sweatshirt!"

"Oh! I wanna be his girlfriend! Make oppa happy"

Kyungsoo overhears the girls' in the back's conversation and as to where they were looking at, well, they were looking at none other than Kim Jongin, the fool that hit him in the face once during a basketball tournament, when he just watched simply. Or as the student body liked to call him, the pride of the school.

Which Kyungsoo honestly never got.

Well, the guy's averagely attractive, has sports in his genes and is really smart, but what gives? Other than almost more than half of the school wants to fish the biggest one in the sea most guys included, which was Jongin himself.

"Okay, so anyways, what were we tal--" Kyungsoo stopped mid-sentence when his buddies started staring at the man as well. They lookes like saliva was about to drop when the guy was outside of the windows laughing to someone away from view and showing his toned stomach as he stretched his arms.

"I'd tap that in a heartbeat"

"Uh-huh"

A bunch of unintelligible moans were heard just in time for the teacher to arrive and discuss about, well, the reproductive system of all things.

====

Kyungsoo walks out confidently, book and oversized sweaters equipped, he walks to his locker and opens it, and after placing all his not needed things, by luck of God, he sees a pretty girl, none other than Taeyeon.

Well, little background story for the girl, she's bubbly, perky and loved by the school's student body, part of how she met Kyungsoo was the fact that she's main vocal for the Glee Club, also a dancer in the Dance Club, so she was a really talented girl. No reason for Kyungsoo to not like her anyways. 

"Kyungsoo-ah! Can we schedule it tomorrow? Like, mid-afternoon. Meet me here!" Taeyeon points in her phone some really romantic cafe down Jeolla, near the station where he'd stop to get to school.

"Sure! Just call me later, 'kay?" He immediately kisses Taeyeon by the cheek and results in Taeyeon melting like in those anime's where the girl get's the guy and just falls all over, author's note, this story isn't about Taeyeon though. fourthwallbreakes.

"U-hhuhh- Oka-okay Kyung--Kyungieee!" Taeyeon waves bye to the younger as he walks down towards the library.

As Kyungsoo walks towards the big wooden door with Library written in Golden bold all over it, he bumps a hard structure.

"Oh! Sorry!" the unknown person picks up that one book Kyungsoo brought with him that was about the Maths lesson they had.

"Haha! No problem!" Kyungsoo laughs and sees the face, of, well, an attractive man. And the attractive man stretched his palms out in a shaking motion.

"Name's Kim Jongin, nickname, Kai!" The way the guy held himself was so full of confidence, Kyungsoo thought the guy was pretty fine, but not really worth fawning over.

"Sure, hi Kai! Gotta get goin'" Kyungsoo really had to avoid conversation at all cost cause' it might cost him his dance auditions, he had to return books, and get to the auditions for dance that they held.

===